Sanctuary renamed to Nefarious

13»

Comments

• Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is that the kind of war where two race fights each other and you have like 1k ++ people vs 1k ++ people? like knight online? if so.... that is a ****ing ****ty war.... it's more like lagfest.

Nope, it's guild vs guild, similar in that aspect to TW. But the map is more complex and there's more elements to the war than just OMG FULL FAC PUSH B!!

And the rewards for keeping your castle(s) are better than TW rewards =3 AND it's more of a challenge to keep more castles than keeping 1938274 lands in TW is >.> Because you don't need to bid to attack, so anyone can run in and attack, multiple guilds can team up versus a big guild, as many people that want to participate CAN participate (iirc), etc. Not really much lagfest though unless you have a ****ty PC.

IDK.. I still think PvP is much better in that game than this one -_- It's more strategic lol. Every OP skill has something that completely nullifies it n___n

Anyways, I haz pics of Evga saying he loves green! -drags Evga to Regi by his ears-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is Linchen Regicide's version of W1NTER?

what are you getting at? Linchen's post sounds a lot more honorable.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nope, it's guild vs guild, similar in that aspect to TW. But the map is more complex and there's more elements to the war than just OMG FULL FAC PUSH B!!

And the rewards for keeping your castle(s) are better than TW rewards =3 AND it's more of a challenge to keep more castles than keeping 1938274 lands in TW is >.> Because you don't need to bid to attack, so anyone can run in and attack, multiple guilds can team up versus a big guild, as many people that want to participate CAN participate (iirc), etc. Not really much lagfest though unless you have a ****ty PC.

IDK.. I still think PvP is much better in that game than this one -_- It's more strategic lol. Every OP skill has something that completely nullifies it n___n

Anyways, I haz pics of Evga saying he loves green! -drags Evga to Regi by his ears-

0.0 non 3d game.... but i guess it's like the manga 1/2 prince, oh wait you don't read manga -.- but i guess there is no player limit and it is more like, whoever has the most player wins? and btw, just because i like green doesn't mean i'll join reg -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is Linchen Regicide's version of W1NTER?
    what are you getting at? Linchen's post sounds a lot more honorable.

lv1 anonymous char...maybe winter haha
    not worth to answer to such pps
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I don't really remember & I don't know how # of participants affects WoE now (never played the new version), but it's funnn. Trust me.

& It doesn't mean I can't try to drag you .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    i just saw a video of what you call WoE.... and holy **** it looks boring as hell especially a video title epic WoE battle. i couldn't even understand what they are doing. at first i thought people with red dote are one side and white dote on the other side. but i saw people with red and white dot running side by side -.-

and i think there is a flaw in your argument. In order for you to try to lure me to reg, don't you need to be reg first b:chuckle and since i'm in nef, JOIN NEF! what girl don't like the RED color map nef own for now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow, i missed a bit by not reading forums, lets see, vahn, you were always an idiot, RR's 3rd biggest, get real, ask your leader who the 3rd biggest faction is, and it wont be rr, or lg, or r3n3,(sry, know i have to narrow it down for you). We all know nef buys loyalty from members, but every other faction that has conquered maps does the same, as i said before, factions need to put up, bid 24+ factions in a week, nef faces a 6 way attack, they lose 2-3 lands. Thats the be all and end all, enel arent strong enough as 3rd best, we can last 20 mins, even push templar out a few times, and make there other cat barbs, beef, tmmhmm, rainy, look like 9x barbs as we wipe them out, but overall force and us fighting with less than full strength 90% of the time will always win.

If you are all so worried about tw, go take a break, come back in 3-4 months when everyone 101+ has the same or similar gear, then you will see true tw, where skill matters, and nef and regi will no longer be factions 1 and 2. Ive seen better tactics from outlaw and liquid than nef and regi. Dunno bout RR or LG, been so long since i fought them.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • thmm
    thmm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow, i missed a bit by not reading forums, lets see, vahn, you were always an idiot, RR's 3rd biggest, get real, ask your leader who the 3rd biggest faction is, and it wont be rr, or lg, or r3n3,(sry, know i have to narrow it down for you). We all know nef buys loyalty from members, but every other faction that has conquered maps does the same, as i said before, factions need to put up, bid 24+ factions in a week, nef faces a 6 way attack, they lose 2-3 lands. Thats the be all and end all, enel arent strong enough as 3rd best, we can last 20 mins, even push templar out a few times, and make there other cat barbs, beef, tmmhmm, rainy, look like 9x barbs as we wipe them out, but overall force and us fighting with less than full strength 90% of the time will always win.

If you are all so worried about tw, go take a break, come back in 3-4 months when everyone 101+ has the same or similar gear, then you will see true tw, where skill matters, and nef and regi will no longer be factions 1 and 2. Ive seen better tactics from outlaw and liquid than nef and regi. Dunno bout RR or LG, been so long since i fought them.

Thanks Johnny, this post motivated me to get my 99 plate + it to 5 and socket it with 3 +10 Vit stones:)
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow, i missed a bit by not reading forums, lets see, vahn, you were always an idiot, RR's 3rd biggest, get real, ask your leader who the 3rd biggest faction is, and it wont be rr, or lg, or r3n3,(sry, know i have to narrow it down for you).

Someone's feelings got hurt. :'(
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Someone's feelings got hurt. :'(

Feeling hurt? nah, not a chance, its a game, so feelings aren't gonna get hurt over it, just like to set straight some ppl that are short on brains. And +5 TT99 plate tmhmm, not gonna change a damn thing lol. Since its what,, 30-40 more hp than +5 tt90, and losing some decent stats.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    i just saw a video of what you call WoE.... and holy **** it looks boring as hell especially a video title epic WoE battle. i couldn't even understand what they are doing. at first i thought people with red dote are one side and white dote on the other side. but i saw people with red and white dot running side by side -.-

and i think there is a flaw in your argument. In order for you to try to lure me to reg, don't you need to be reg first b:chuckle and since i'm in nef, JOIN NEF! what girl don't like the RED color map nef own for now

Pfft.. WoE = can have alliances, guilds fighting alongside each other, might be what you saw.
    Annnd it's more strategic than TW from what I remember

And like I said red hurts my eyes, nty.. if it was blue it might be worth considering =D I'll lure you.. just you watch D<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thmm
    thmm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Feeling hurt? nah, not a chance, its a game, so feelings aren't gonna get hurt over it, just like to set straight some ppl that are short on brains. And +5 TT99 plate tmhmm, not gonna change a damn thing lol. Since its what,, 30-40 more hp than +5 tt90, and losing some decent stats.

Umm... One can't socket Primeval or Sevant stones in TT90 gear my friend.... My 90 gear was only +6 anyway. Plz recheck your math:)
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    thmm wrote: »
    Umm... One can't socket Primeval or Sevant stones in TT90 gear my friend.... My 90 gear was only +6 anyway. Plz recheck your math:)

nothing wrong with my math, i never mentioned shards, i mentioned refine only, and if yours was +6, then the +5 should be less hp, so youll gain not a lot from the upgrade of shards, maybe 500 hp at most, thats maybe 1/4 of an attack from our wiz's lol

Oh and as for nef's forum saying submit 50 tickets per fake bid, pls dont forget the fake bid you guys threw in last minute, k thx
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Pfft.. WoE = can have alliances, guilds fighting alongside each other, might be what you saw.
    Annnd it's more strategic than TW from what I remember

And like I said red hurts my eyes, nty.. if it was blue it might be worth considering =D I'll lure you.. just you watch D<

that game seriously remind me of the manga 1/2 prince. Where people protect their keep to gain bonuses etc. i'll join reg if i can be a spy for nef b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    If that's the way you want it.. I'll join Nef if I can be a spy for Regi then =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    If that's the way you want it.. I'll join Nef if I can be a spy for Regi then =P

sure, we have spy already, seeing how some people have access to our forums. so what is the harm of another one. at least i get to have you in the faction.

I expect to see your app by the end of the week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hacking a website isn't very hard, depending on the quality of servers, firewalls etc. But more than likely it's people who have friends in Nefarious just getting them to have a snoop around.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You gaiz ..... sanc forums are still dull .... .

Ayapimp-chan wantz moar TW drama > < .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    sure, we have spy already, seeing how some people have access to our forums. so what is the harm of another one. at least i get to have you in the faction.

I expect to see your app by the end of the week

SEE! Evgaga loves me =3 There's the proooof~ lol.

But I'm superglued to Regi T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    how the hell did i make such a huge typo 0.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]