My cleric guide - lol

2»

Comments

• XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Someone needs more practice with when and where to rez. Some things (like this necro'd topic) are better off left 4 dead. >=O
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i only read the OP so sorry if its been mentioned beforeb:surrender

wtf i just read the posts and... **** it imma delete my pro feedback post -.- get this **** locked Q_Q
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Can the drama extend to Thunderball? No one has touched on whether it has value or to what level it should be learned. Should I bother with it if I am planning to go Sage rather than Demon?b:pleasedb:thanks
    Yes you should bother with it as you wouldn't be able to learn Wield Thunder and Tempest.It doesn't matter if you go sage or demon as you still want to use wield thunder and tempest even for sage they are good.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kanisha - Lost City
    Kanisha - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I like your guide i wish i had found it b4 i lvled a bunch of useless skills. However ild like to give a lil constructive critisism.

razor feathers-yes this is a nice aoe, when it actually goes off. if ur gonna use this i sugest u dont let anything breath on u bc it seams to b easily disrupted. i stoped lvling this skill at lvl 8 and wish i had stoped at lvl 1. besides anything u wanna hit with this would b easier killed w tempest anyway.

buffs-yes ur cleric doesnt need the magic shell but if ur gonna b in a party u have got to get it maxed out bc ur tank doesnt have the magic resist u do.

as far as heals are concerned ive maxed out them all and i only need ironheart and chrome healing beam. useing these two heals i can keep any party alive unless they are down right stupid and leave me behind to try and do whatever without the cleric.(in which case they deserve to die. ijs)

Regenerative aura is good to caste b4 going into battle then spamming IH bc it is the stronger DoT and it give u the chance to get the IH stacked good while the tank is after the boss. However do NOT use this in the middle of a boss it is too slow. By the time it goes off the Ih is wearing off of your tank. This can b scary if ur in the middle of a HH run.

The chrome healing beam-Yes this skill is slow to cast but if you max it out you can solo heal hh runs. Its hard to find two clerics in one spot at the same time. at the drum boss you either need two clerics on to bb one to heal the tank or u need one cleric with maxed IH and Chrome seal. Trust me it works ive done it.

Purify- if u dont have this skill maxed out by 69 you Have to have a second cleric in your party. the higher ur purify the sooner you can recast it. pole throws debuff on your barb every couple of seconds if ur still w8ing on cooldown from purify being lvl 1 ur tank is dead. (tank dies party dies) the spot for the second cleric would b better suited for a dd person. And like I said its hard to find one cleric let alone two.

RB- this comes in handy when u actually manage to have a second cleric in a hh run as long as the boss isnt a aoe boss. Aoe boss= cleric gets knocked out of rb if not dead from haveing to get inside phys aoe range.

BB-This is ONLY worth anything on a aoe boss or in frost run. i wanna scream when i see a cleric useing bb at a non aoe boss or in world map areas. it really is pointless. (there is a time and place for everything, u dont use rez when someone is still alive u use a heal dont use a aoe heal if the tank is the only one getting hit)