PK event *Its a secret*

2»

Comments

• Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Boojangles is trying to be RedsRose but failing quite hard imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Update:

ok i think its about time to put a time frame on things. for thoes of u who actually know whats going on. i think im going to hit 100 first b4 i start the event. so something about 2 months from now. im actually going to start lvling again.

planning on hitting lvl 100? i cant believe u have it in you :O
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2010

umm yea ive been planning small events (RH pk tournaments Red july) before i can remember her planning anything. Further more ur troll is fail due to the fact that i have a nice list of names from the people who are attending. btw i recived more aplications today b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    umm yea ive been planning small events (RH pk tournaments Red july) before i can remember her planning anything. Further more ur troll is fail due to the fact that i have a nice list of names from the people who are attending. btw i recived more aplications today b:bye

in my professional opinion... i believe what he did to her was "shut her down".

i miss you john claude van bangles D:

btw i think imma be in on this to ;) i hope i didnt get rusty for being away so long. i'm lvl up my assassin MrKillAlot but i'll pvp with u on my archer. *re installs the game*
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Well first off Rosie is one of my besties so im not tryin to copy her or shut her down. but archers if u wanna roll with us send me some mail and ill put ur name in. dont be like luna she forgot how to fight lol

???? it still says im lvl 95?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well first off Rosie is one of my besties so im not tryin to copy her or shut her down. but archers if u wanna roll with us send me some mail and ill put ur name in. dont be like luna she forgot how to fight lol

???? it still says im lvl 95?

b:puzzled when do you plan on making this event happen?
    edited March 2010
    b:puzzled when do you plan on making this event happen?

why arent you 9x yet?! D:<

and he said lvl 100
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    well we have a bunch of people who r commin with us but i have some matters to tie up b4 i launch this. Also a bunch of people comming are also prepping so long term pk. o and fyi this event is going to last a lil while its not going to be a one day thing. check ur in game mail on monday and if u dont get any that means i dont have u down.FYI launch date is lookin like sometime in the month of May
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    ok got hit by a hurricane lol so had no power over the weekend to send the mail but ill do that today.

In other news: i really need people to actually SEND MAIL and stop trying to find me in game. My name isnt that hard to spell b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    PK event *Its a secret* - 01-27-2010

Don't u think ppl have lost interest? I mean just cuz u get no mails doesn't mean they search for u ingame...

And there is a (high?) possibility that ppl just wanted to know what it is - not aiming for participating in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    PK event *Its a secret* - 01-27-2010

Don't u think ppl have lost interest? I mean just cuz u get no mails doesn't mean they search for u ingame...

And there is a (high?) possibility that ppl just wanted to know what it is - not aiming for participating in it.

maybe u should just not talk. i KNOW people look for me in game because thats what ive been told over and over again. but enough of u. sorry peeps for thoes of u who have been trying to mail me my mailbox was full i didnt realize that till some one told me. i leared some of the mail back so resend it if i have not already spoken to u. once again to people who have nothing to do with this, dont want to come, and or dont know whats going on plz stay quiet this post is not ment for u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowStepz - Lost City
    ShadowStepz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Heres a bump for joo boojb:victory
    Epic QQ is why I RPKb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    This PK events gonna be sick everyone who's anyone is gonna be there come on peeps send booj a mail ingameb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    i wish i can join T_T. my lap tops broken up and my gears on my archer is... an abomination
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's adorable how you think you're actually intimidating in pvp, jewbangles.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited April 2010
    jewbangles frightens any man. he himself is an abomination of God. legend says, the reason why his mouth is always open is that he swallowed chuck norris and chuck norris keeps opening his mouth to get out.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    It's adorable how you think you're actually intimidating in pvp, jewbangles.

If u wanna fight me im online right now. wanna test me go for it. and as for u chocolate rain fix ur comp lvl up and we will talk about armour. of u can keep what u have thats fine too. How soon do u think ur comp will be back up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    maybe u should just not talk. i KNOW people look for me in game because thats what ive been told over and over again. but enough of u. sorry peeps for thoes of u who have been trying to mail me my mailbox was full i didnt realize that till some one told me. i leared some of the mail back so resend it if i have not already spoken to u. once again to people who have nothing to do with this, dont want to come, and or dont know whats going on plz stay quiet this post is not ment for u

Maybe I talk when I feel like it, since these forums are for everyone. No reason to put on such a childish attitude, acting like PK is something special on a PvP-Server.

I have nothing to do with this, but still I'm interested since I'm probably amused by this "secret" PK event which takes more than 2 months of planning. b:chuckle
    U should be satisfied anyways, since u obviously love to drag attention. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If u wanna fight me im online right now. wanna test me go for it. and as for u chocolate rain fix ur comp lvl up and we will talk about armour. of u can keep what u have thats fine too. How soon do u think ur comp will be back up

If you wanna PVP with me you're gonna have to install WoW, considering I quit PW and it's no longer even on my computer. Also I have no gear.

P.S. CHAWKLIT REIGNNNNN SOME STAY DRY AND OTHERS FEEEL THE PAIN
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited April 2010

idk yet, being that i'm going through some issues with some tool trying to sue me
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Maybe I talk when I feel like it, since these forums are for everyone. No reason to put on such a childish attitude, acting like PK is something special on a PvP-Server.

I have nothing to do with this, but still I'm interested since I'm probably amused by this "secret" PK event which takes more than 2 months of planning. b:chuckle
    U should be satisfied anyways, since u obviously love to drag attention. b:bye

i said 2 sentences to u get over it. Sometimes i say exactly whats on my mind other times i decide to be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My only question is, this would be for Lost City only?
    Or do you have alts on all the server's so you can get everyone involved>
  • RedHawkShade - Lost City
    RedHawkShade - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This event is going to be held on LC only
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Its almost time for the event to start. So i will tell Some Details.

Info:

1)This event happens the first weekend in May

2)Its an event to Celebrate the return of The RedHawk Clan

3)participants are welcome to join RedHawk as guests to pk with us over the weekend.

4)after the weekend all thoes who wish to stay and play may do so.

5)However thoes who are not yet 7x dont have to go home, but they must get out of RH due to our lvl Req

Rules:

No Safelist pking
    No Drama
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    maybe ill join and bring the pineappleb:laugh
    edited April 2010
    b:shocked noooo not the pineapple!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    :O its my son! you should come i have not used the pineapple on anyone in a long time. but yea is ur computer letting u on pw yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Anyone know why our lvls are shown incorrect?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]