TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    thats right b:angry
    just wait till jesus gets back b:surrender
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaDJs-DA7n8&feature=related

I have to admit that I was totally expecting to see this instead.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • XImoenX - Sanctuary
    XImoenX - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't pick on my Asty b:angry
    She's so cute, just perfect. Large boob toons are gross. Take your hate somewhere else :<

HA! i bet Ayano's jumbo marshmallows give you a stirring in your loins too!

no one can hate big boob toons b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oyamajio wrote: »
    WOW I am impressed. Though I've never posted on my main, my words did catch your attention. Follow all my posts. Soon you'll make a good guess. b:chuckle
    i dun think your the original :O you sound smarter with better vocabs than you started off with b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    She's so cute, just perfect. Large boob toons are gross. Take your hate somewhere else :<

haha, is that why you like my char so much :D
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010

This is why your not a real man yet strife b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010

another thread i regret clicking and watching, funny though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i dun think your the original :O you sound smarter with better vocabs than you started off with b:shutup

You've been hypnotised since the day you tried to identify me based on my posts and my writing, lol
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    O_________O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Where do you find this stuff? Pretty entertaining. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You've been hypnotised since the day you tried to identify me based on my posts and my writing, lol
    havnt been reading and lurking the forums since 2008 for nothing :O kinda reminds me of Hatedsoul where he had 2 pple using and posting on his acc. Ive worked in translations so some specific posts remind me of phrases foreigners (try to) use to explain something with detail in english. But in any case your better than the first guy so it doesnt matter anymore. =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    havnt been reading and lurking the forums since 2008 for nothing :O kinda reminds me of Hatedsoul where he had 2 pple using and posting on his acc. Ive worked in translations so some specific posts remind me of phrases foreigners (try to) use to explain something with detail in english. But in any case your better than the first guy so it doesnt matter anymore. =o

That guy? He hardly knows what a sentence is. My brain works a lot better than his. To me, you've been wasting your times in this forum. You're more like HatedSoul spamming west arch all days, sometimes 24 hours/day :p
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That guy? He hardly knows what a sentence is. My brain works a lot better than his. To me, you've been wasting your times in this forum. You're more like HatedSoul spamming west arch all days, sometimes 24 hours/day :p

Deceptistar more like HatedSoul? b:chuckle Yeah, good luck trying to sell that one.
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    Deceptistar more like HatedSoul? b:chuckle Yeah, good luck trying to sell that one.

LOL, I've been trying to sell, but then it reminds me of this "When ... picks up their favorites, there's no way to stop."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nef should really try this sometimes : http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Xephona/4chan/2010-04-1819-10-19.jpg

And no that's not my alt :P .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    been there, done it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Territory Wars
    Friday April 16th - Sunday April 18th

There were a few battles and a lot of steamrolls. In the end, like Rand al'Thor in Wheel of Time, Nefarious had sex with everybody.

The takeover of the last non-red land on the map took Nef 1 hour and 23 minutes.

But the REAL story of this weekend is Rockeros lasting 10 seconds longer than NoMyths and Oldies! Who is this powerful new faction on the scene?

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 47 Territories
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Territory Wars

There were a few battles and a lot of steamrolls. In the end, like Rand al'Thor in Wheel of Time, Nefarious had sex with everybody.
    I LOL'ed at this :D although nef didn't have sex with me that weekend! woooot.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow finally? It sure took them long enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I thought Reg. would of been able to hold on to the 1 territory they had.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

btw allure, what can i do so that you go back to being my fan b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010

She was with me b:sin

Stay away from my asian nub b:fatb
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I thought Reg. would of been able to hold on to the 1 territory they had.

I wished the same. Did the best to keep the spot green..well it didnt happen though Regicide wasn't bad in the first 20 minutes or so..
    But the Nefarians were advancing more and more forward. Taking out tower by tower. Next time better... - I want three hours attrition! b:angry
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Territory Wars

The takeover of the last non-red land on the map took Nef 1 hour and 23 minutes.

But the REAL story of this weekend is Rockeros lasting 10 seconds longer than NoMyths and Oldies! Who is this powerful new faction on the scene?

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 47 Territories
    ROFL b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    nooothing cause I thought it was pretty badass of this girl veno, who was also rebirth director (i think) to be kickin ****. but then I heard you were really a guy *heartbreak*

EPro: Who are you and do i know you?! O_o and are you calling me an asian noob? DDD:< Grrrrrrrr
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    nooothing cause I thought it was pretty badass of this girl veno, who was also rebirth director (i think) to be kickin ****. but then I heard you were really a guy *heartbreak*

EPro: Who are you and do i know you?! O_o and are you calling me an asian noob? DDD:< Grrrrrrrr

lol, err but i was never in rebirth, only join two factions in my entire pwi experience. Btw, there shouldn't be anything wrong with me being a guy -.- i'm still bad **** :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    lol, err but i was never in rebirth, only join two factions in my entire pwi experience. Btw, there shouldn't be anything wrong with me being a guy -.- i'm still bad **** :P
    Oh hm, i dont know then. I have a really bad memory and that was a long time ago. Maybe I have you confused with someone else. :P Buut if you want me to be a fan, you can give me all your monies. :D
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2010

evga, kicking ****? lawl

someone called u an asian n00b ? xD
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh hm, i dont know then. I have a really bad memory and that was a long time ago. Maybe I have you confused with someone else. :P Buut if you want me to be a fan, you can give me all your monies. :D

evga =/= crazy. If thats what you mean. I flipped out when I heard that he (crazy) was really a girl. Someone go find me the pic.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Territory Wars

Hey, hey hey hey hey! You're not implying that Nefarious would be polygamous, are you? Surely you wouldn't say something dirty like that, right, Cap?b:cute
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    evga, kicking ****? lawl

someone called u an asian n00b ? xD
    Are you sure EPro isnt your alt james? cause that's something you'd say to me D:<