androgynous veno avatars?

Options
VickysLove - Raging Tide
VickysLove - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
is it just me or does anybody else notice that the veno avatars look slightly androgynous lol
whos alt could i be? look at the green and you shall see b:chuckle
Post edited by VickysLove - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pchan - Dreamweaver
    Pchan - Dreamweaver Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think it depends on appearance and how the user makes their veno look. I once squaded with a veno for a quest and the person made their veno really fat and plump, I thought they were a barb lol.

But speaking in general as to the preset settings upon character creation, no. they're just petite and feminine on my end.
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    is it just me or does anybody else notice that the veno avatars look slightly androgynous lol

Just you and who cares ?
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    xD

/10chara
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Della_Brown - Heavens Tear
    Della_Brown - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Venomancer: female or David Bowie? You decide.
    "adults on HT is an ancient myth used to scare away the kids from stealing their parents credit cards D:" - Santacruz
  • Reverend - Lost City
    Reverend - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Androgynous? Coming from an elf male? Har har...
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Veno =/= male sin/male cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Venomancer: female or David Bowie? You decide.

Did someone say David Bowie?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^roflmao!!!
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...is it just me, or do those Barb avatars look kinda effeminate...?

b:question

...well, the panda IS kinda cute...I'd love a pet panda. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ....well, the panda IS kinda cute...I'd love a pet panda. b:cute

All the way until you'd realize how much it actually takes to care for a grown-up panda. Just like how little tiger cubs might be cute, but when their daily meals start costing some hundred dollars, it kinda starts sucking. Unless, of course, you're rich. Like, really, really rich.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • konariraiden
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All the way until you'd realize how much it actually takes to care for a grown-up panda. Just like how little tiger cubs might be cute, but when their daily meals start costing some hundred dollars, it kinda starts sucking. Unless, of course, you're rich. Like, really, really rich.

. . .

b:avoid

...I'll just sell my Rose Gold Gourd for money.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    . . .

b:avoid

...I'll just sell my Rose Gold Gourd for money.

b:mischievous

Well, considering how big that thing is, if it's made of pure gold, it might be worth quite a lot. Even more so if it's not actually a gourd, just shaped like one. You know, like, being made of solid gold, instead of being empty.

Though who knows, it could contain some magic elixir that could be worth even more.

• konariraiden
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, considering how big that thing is, if it's made of pure gold, it might be worth quite a lot. Even more so if it's not actually a gourd, just shaped like one. You know, like, being made of solid gold, instead of being empty.

Though who knows, it could contain some magic elixir that could be worth even more.

...mine's just filled with Pepsi. b:victory

Anywho, that's enough fun; back to work (both IRL and here)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Olba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...mine's just filled with Pepsi. b:victory

Pepsi? Please tell me you're not talking about any of the "Diet" stuffs.

• konariraiden
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pepsi? Please tell me you're not talking about any of the "Diet" stuffs.

Nope; I drink the "Pepsi Throwback". Y'knkow, the one made with REAL sugar instead of corn syrup? THAT'S the stuff...

...now, back on topic; the discussion of androgynous veno avatars, pl0x. Which one seems the most androgynous?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw, it's entirely what you put into it. If you make a veno that has **** bigger than their head they don't tend to look androgynous. If you give them a modest chest and a boxy figure, with the same proportions for hips and waist etc. then ya you can make them look androgynous. It's all up to you! b:cute
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've never seen a veno that didn't look completely female... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • CaramelFudge - Archosaur
    CaramelFudge - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he said avatars, as in forum avatars, not characters b:surrender
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some people refer to the in-game characters as avatars, too. I would think that that would be what the OP meant because the ones on the forum are pretty obviously female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
  • konariraiden
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some people refer to the in-game characters as avatars, too. I would think that that would be what the OP meant because the ones on the forum are pretty obviously female.

I honestly thought he was referring to the Forum Avatars...the fox one looks like a fairly androgynous one to me...then again, I do have to wear strong-prescription glasses...maybe it's just me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VickysLove - Raging Tide
    VickysLove - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    see, Konari sees it!
    whos alt could i be? look at the green and you shall see b:chuckle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D: really? The only one that could possibly be considered androgynous to me is the cat one, because the hair kind of blends in with the background with the lower level ones. The 80 one for that one seems kind of boy-ish too. The rest seem definite to me though... although I guess the fox one is a little reminiscent of Shaun White lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
  • konariraiden
    edited April 2010
    Options
    see, Konari sees it!

b:cute
    D: really? The only one that could possibly be considered androgynous to me is the cat one, because the hair kind of blends in with the background with the lower level ones. The 80 one for that one seems kind of boy-ish too. The rest seem definite to me though... although I guess the fox one is a little reminiscent of Shaun White lol

Hehe, yeah; the cat and fox one are the most androgynous-looking to me. I think least androgynous would be that deer/dragon one...the one with the pink horns. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The in game venos definately look 100% female. This person must have never pointed the camera at the veno so veno is running toward it. My God. Bouncy bouncy

The cat and bunny forums avatars look totally female.

I guess the fox forum avatars could pass for a male with long hair and makeup. Is that what OP is talking aobut? I dont see them as masculine in any way but just wondering.

Maybe he just used the wrong word and need to work on his vocabulary. Maybe he thought androgynous meant well endowed.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The in game venos definately look 100% female. This person must have never pointed the camera at the veno so veno is running toward it. My God. Bouncy bouncy

The cat and bunny forums avatars look totally female.

I guess the fox forum avatars could pass for a male with long hair and makeup. Is that what OP is talking aobut? I dont see them as masculine in any way but just wondering.

Maybe he just used the wrong word and need to work on his vocabulary. Maybe he thought androgynous meant well endowed.

I agree, veno's do have alot of 'bouncy bouncy' and are extrememly well endowed unless all figure is completely removed b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'd say the fox avatar could be some guy with long hair, esp the lvl 105 avatar. i wonder if that's why frankie switched from the archer to that. people were referring to frankie as a she on occasions b:chuckle

edit: lol konari said it
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that bat one looks like a drag queen b:chuckle
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't look androgynous o.o right D:
    DX