crossover race and class

Options
Chaos_mohawk - Sanctuary
Chaos_mohawk - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
my suggestion is allowing any race to have any class with a couple of exceptions like veno for example a tideborn barbarian instead of a panda, tiger, lion or wolf, what about a killerwhale, a great white shark, a squid, something like that allow winged elves to have blademasters human assassins ,untamed cleric ... the game seems too black and whitewith the whole you have to be this or this and you cant be this if you want to look like that

and also new tideborn ears the current ones look wierd What are they supposed to be? fins?
Post edited by Chaos_mohawk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

This is a complete bullcrap suggestion b:victory

/inb4lock
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    inbe4 crossbreeds of mages - barbs.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol how funny when ppl dont think about how much is annoying and difficult to create animations

tons and tons of new visual animations for a **** suggestion xD sorry but -1
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    technically, -4. It is set in stone on how each class looks in order to differentiate them better [which is directly related to what their profession is]. Sorry, but I would rather choose not to play that guessing game.

"Hey Mr. Barb, can you come tank this for me?"
    "Who? Me? Oh no, I'm not a Barb. I'm a Wizzzaaaaarrdddd"

and please, use . or , when you are listing things. I couldn't understand this b:shutup
    like veno for example a tideborn barbarian instead of a panda tiger lion or wolf what about a killerwhale a great white shark a squid something like that allow winged elves to have bms human assassins untamed cleric ...

and yes. They are supposed to be fins. They are mer-people after all.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i want to be a sin. hp of a babr, nix, cleric buffs, bms sutra, all transformation forms....well thats it so far
  • Chaos_mohawk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if you actually payed attention to what i said and i quote "With a few exceptions" ie: why would a human be a barb what would it be iu suggested tideborn barbs because a killer whale shark etc would be easy to distinguish from a panda or lion

and about what was said earlier is it so godam hard to click on a person and look at the symbol behind their name! Use your brains people and realistically there would not need to be much new code written for walk cycles or anything because you could foster it off of other barbs

but i honestly dont see whats wrong with a winged elf blademaster or a untamed assassin ,in reality these races would have these variations
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uhm no. fail.. sorry, just, not a good suggestion :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear
    A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    one word
    NO
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can we please have barbs with cleric healing skills?

What about giving wizzies clerics sleeping and silencing skills?

I want my sin to be able to use barrage with bows... in stealth mode.

/sarcasm
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ick. Too much change isn't good for a game... if you're not happy with the classes and races, go play any other game...
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my suggestion is allowing any race to have any class with a couple of exceptions like veno for example a tideborn barbarian instead of a panda, tiger, lion or wolf, what about a killerwhale, a great white shark, a squid, something like that allow winged elves to have blademasters human assassins ,untamed cleric ... the game seems too black and whitewith the whole you have to be this or this and you cant be this if you want to look like that

and also new tideborn ears the current ones look wierd What are they supposed to be? fins?

Now killer whales,sharks and squids can breath out of water,barb clerics can tank any boss they wish solo,winged elves decide to taint their pure bodies with blood and humans decide to stab each other to death instead of mindless bludgeoning and flashy magic.
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but i honestly dont see whats wrong with a winged elf blademaster or a untamed assassin ,in reality these races would have these variations

Sorry, but in reality these races wouldn't even exist (except for humans I would imagine b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it was just a suggestion so dont bite my head off, i thought it could be a good idea ... but apparantly everyone either doesnt like the idea or is being stupid with it
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ick. Too much change isn't good for a game... if you're not happy with the classes and races, go play any other game...

its not that i'm unhappy with the game, i love this game, i was just making a suggestion it kind of what this thread is for
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    necro necro NECROOO
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]