Sanctuary renamed to Nefarious

Comments

• Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @ Evgaga yeah, but that's still 1-2m+ that you get reimbursed for, whereas, for other factions, it has to come out of their own pockets. So while the money you make during the week can be put towards improving your char, others have to work twice as hard (figure of speech) to both improve gear and save enough to fund their week's TW expenses. =P

Anyways yeah, my biggest issue is just the red making my eyes bleed =( Any other color I be fine with x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    holy **** at your Siggy pic Vivo o_o teach me to be like u

I'm just average for a wiz. You will put up these numbers and better in no time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    highest i've hit on someone was 7.5k crit with HF on >.>

but that was with my +4 TT90 :D
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    holy **** at your Siggy pic Vivo o_o teach me to be like u

Lesson 1 : high refined weap .

Lesson 2 : lucky crits ?

I don't think I need to add HF .

Now that wasn't so hard was it b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lesson #3

Aya is mah hoe

Class dismissed
  • SinSoi - Raging Tide
    SinSoi - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    Vahnhalia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Atleast be honest about why you are in Nef. Most of the people in Nef are there for the money and will endure humiliation and Milyen stepping on their backs like slaves because they care more about in game coin than their own self-respect.

Nefarious, those of you with any self-respect left, you are in a faction that doesn't care about you because they have paid for your loyalty with coin. Earn your respect back by force on the battle field and show Milyen you aren't his hired slave.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There is a way to make it pretty easy to defeat Nef. Legal way would be to pay other factions, small or not, to attack specific territories while the main factions attack set ones to get the same time. With enough of the smaller ones having their attack fees paid for them, you could theoretically fill the map with attacks. Nef can't complain, since they used the same tactic to gain as much territory as they did.

Or just find some people who quit and have them make a faction to make the attacks. Again, Nef has done the same in the past, so they can't really complain without being hypocritical. Especially since they are still apparently cheating as of last TW weekend.

Since when Nefarious payed other factions to attack their rivals and win because of that????
    The only faction Nefarious ever help in TW is Eminence since its it sister/smurf faction but its not just pay for attacking .. they were helping Eminence to developpe and also in pve ( fb/bosses etc)
    Nefarious never asked other factions for help.
    grats for finally make it.

its not easy for other factions to beat u, most got no expierence and oc coins make a bit difference between factions. at least the possibility of getting apos other faction arne t able to get.

but u made the map red thats worth a gratz.

edited
    after i saw a vid how nef-barbs using a non honorable way to avoid gatetowers. just saw it on a vid i hope u dont use this way anylonger...sad to see that stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kZ94PZAeY

happy to see regicide dont need to use kinds of *gamefeatures* to win.

Yeah because Regicide never exploit, thats why they its a miracle, a divine intervention that each week they have exactly the same time attack with Legendary... you could think they overbid themselves to have the right timing but no, Its the hand of god!

Ps: i would like to remember everyone that it is actually forbidden to overbid yourself with another faction.
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    What a joke, if we had our pick we would time slot with Red Raiders every week since they are the 3rd strongest faction.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @ Evgaga yeah, but that's still 1-2m+ that you get reimbursed for, whereas, for other factions, it has to come out of their own pockets. So while the money you make during the week can be put towards improving your char, others have to work twice as hard (figure of speech) to both improve gear and save enough to fund their week's TW expenses. =P

Anyways yeah, my biggest issue is just the red making my eyes bleed =( Any other color I be fine with x3

QQ but true :P hehe and i'm going to say this, i never thought we might actually win by attrition. I expected a battle of attrition to last much much longer. I guess not :P

Yeah because Regicide never exploit, thats why they its a miracle, a divine intervention that each week they have exactly the same time attack with Legendary... you could think they overbid themselves to have the right timing but no, Its the hand of god!

oh btw, reg did that exploit yesterday :P i saw it :P the only difference is they failed :P we seal the barb jumping in mid air and then killed him :P but honestly speaking there are some of us who are actually in nef for the tw b:dirty best thing mmorpg has ever invented
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What a joke, if we had our pick we would time slot with Red Raiders every week since they are the 3rd strongest faction.

You are doing the joke here, you are most of the time attacking with Red Raiders or Enelysion and the only reason that its not 100% always like that is because other ppl understand it too and try to get the time slot with Regicide and Legendary.. dont try to take ppl for more stupid than they are ;)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    how is that an exploit? there is a freaking guide on pw-wiki about how to time triple attacks.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

i think there was a misunderstanding. I'm refering to the barb jumping over the wall instead of going through the gate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    i wasn't replying to your post, and if regi tried that that's pretty terribad

i'm talking about this ****:

durrr it's where you choose to place your bid that determines who you get grouped with...
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    ya they did it yesterday. but i think what zero is calling an exploit is when people outbid themselves to get better placement like creating a new faction just to outbid you to move your attack around. That i think is clearly an exploit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i wasn't replying to your post, and if regi tried that that's pretty terribad

i'm talking about this ****:

durrr it's where you choose to place your bid that determines who you get grouped with...

Durrrrrr, actually, its based on all the attacks that are occurring BEFORE the land you have bid on, this is because it takes lands in a 3 slot reading frame. Therefore if you happen to have 1 weak guild first and then two strong guilds, with another strong guild after that attack, all you need to do is fake bid a land somewhere before and it shifts the entire reading frame to include all 3 strong guilds (Similar to a base pair deletion/addition in a DNA molecule).

All fake bidding is considered an exploit, and there are quite a lot of fake bids currently.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    o.O

i guess i have to concede defeat, and i don't pay attention to the bidding order much to notice. i took a former Leg lead's word on how to place bids :P
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    interesting. b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    You are doing the joke here, you are most of the time attacking with Red Raiders or Enelysion and the only reason that its not 100% always like that is because other ppl understand it too and try to get the time slot with Regicide and Legendary.. dont try to take ppl for more stupid than they are ;)
    You stated before that we always time slot with Legendary, now its Enelysion and Red Raiders? What you are describing is normal faction bidding where the strongest factions try to get time slots together. If we had time slotted with Red raiders this past weekend, the map would not be completely red.
  • SinSoi - Raging Tide
    SinSoi - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hush with the bickering and just listen to the music.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    but honestly speaking there are some of us who are actually in nef for the tw b:dirty best thing mmorpg has ever invented
    Try Ragnarok with me <3 It's an old as hell game but War of Emperium > TW any day xD Seriously.
    dorm wrote: »
    Therefore if you happen to have 1 weak guild first and then two strong guilds, with another strong guild after that attack, all you need to do is fake bid a land somewhere before and it shifts the entire reading frame to include all 3 strong guilds (Similar to a base pair deletion/addition in a DNA molecule).

ZOMG bio reference <3 rofl. .__. I heart DNA.

/offtopic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Re-examine the conditions under which RR won recently, or anytime for that matter and then see if that statement holds true.

And I am sure that if TW worked like that Nef would "pick" to defend the three strongest factions at separate times.
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, AFAICS it doesn't have any impact on the game, but whether they "own" all territories or all but 1 or 2 doesn't make that much of a difference, does it?

It's still funny to see how people complain about some guild doing what the game allows them to do (win all terrritories), possibly exploiting bugs that aren't being fixed which more-or-less turns them into legit features. Let them keep the map red and just play the game as usual. Or use the same "bugs". Or team up.

only my personal opnion.
    using exploits didn t make them legal features and i don t wanna use exploits to win.
    if i win i wanna win fair.
    QQ but true :P hehe and i'm going to say this, i never thought we might actually win by attrition. I expected a battle of attrition to last much much longer. I guess not :P

oh btw, reg did that exploit yesterday :P i saw it :P the only difference is they failed :P we seal the barb jumping in mid air and then killed him :P but honestly speaking there are some of us who are actually in nef for the tw b:dirty best thing mmorpg has ever invented

can u proof it pls, talking about is 1 thing , proofing another thing.
    and to be honest i can t believe why should we take ur gatetowers down and than use a senseless exploit.

would be a reason to quit for me, i don t need exploits i need fairplay in the faction i am in.
    no bad feelings for nef , if u need it ur bad.
    if u proof it for regicide i leave.

@zerocool
    timeslotting... there is a topic by liquid-silver...very old. if slotting is an exploit devs can easy ban for it or change it.
    as i heard....Templar was banned for using the exploit in video...just as i heard , i got no proof for it.
    so just an advice for u.

1.read something
    2.try to understand it
    3.think about it
    4.answer
    5.think about ur answer
    6.edit if necessary
    thx for ur time -)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Try Ragnarok with me <3 It's an old as hell game but War of Emperium > TW any day xD Seriously.

Is that the kind of war where two race fights each other and you have like 1k ++ people vs 1k ++ people? like knight online? if so.... that is a ****ing ****ty war.... it's more like lagfest.
    Re-examine the conditions under which RR won recently, or anytime for that matter and then see if that statement holds true.

And I am sure that if TW worked like that Nef would "pick" to defend the three strongest factions at separate times.

0.0 i don't get what you are trying to say, but it seems like nothing good lol.
    can u proof it pls, talking about is 1 thing , proofing another thing.
    and to be honest i can t believe why should we take ur gatetowers down and than use a senseless exploit.

would be a reason to quit for me, i don t need exploits i need fairplay in the faction i am in.
    no bad feelings for nef , if u need it ur bad.
    if u proof it for regicide i leave.

0.0 really dammit! why didn't i have fraps running that day. but honestly i couldn't careless. I rather have you guys use some exploit with the thought you can/will win and go to tw every week to keep me entertain. btw, i was just pointing it out. I don't really care either way cause that exploit to me, is not worth the hassle to push through just to get one cat puller ban.

and another veno leaving the faction. but, why don't you ask your cat puller on your triple attack. they might tell you "ya i did it, but it failed"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    dont talk about it, just proof it
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    but but... i get bored in uni in between class and it's nothing better to past the time than talk about tw. But, i guess i could, if you insist. i'll have fraps ready and waiting :P

if i see it i'll record it :P but then again as my name suggest, i might be too lazy to upload it too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    but but... i get bored in uni in between class and it's nothing better to past the time than talk about tw. But, i guess i could, if you insist. i'll have fraps ready and waiting :P

if i see it i'll record it :P but then again as my name suggest, i might be too lazy to upload it too :P

WTF evga , you go to U of Pitt not "Uni" <--sounds really ****
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    it does... 0.0 i'm soo naive at this kind of topics...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    A friend heard nef chat in vent, someone saying nef would have hard time to defend Reg, Ene and RRs b:chuckle. Would be a big risk of loosing 2 lands and that is why they gave land to RRs, hope we can put the bid together without others outbiding us in last seconds b:surrender
  • Duplicitous - Heavens Tear
    Duplicitous - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is Linchen Regicide's version of W1NTER?