Essesnce pvp vid :D

Options
Oneshotu - Lost City
Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
Nuf said.
Post edited by Oneshotu - Lost City on

Comments

• Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol@jimbo suck much
    either letting wr come and stun lock is horrible and secondly cant kill even with tripple spark?
  • PorMage - Lost City
    PorMage - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WOW, Imagin cbastor with interval gear and actual fist , He would be god!!
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @Nasume

so does pervs suck more for dying to jimbo?

secondly: if u open your eyes you see a RESIST after jimbo 3 sparks and tempest.

lmao
    Here we go again....
  • Nasume - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @Nasume

so does pervs suck more for dying to jimbo?

secondly: if u open your eyes you see a RESIST after jimbo 3 sparks and tempest.

lmao

b:bye learn to use "esc"?
    even so tripple spark and cant kill is still bad regardless people domained or not.
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WOW, Imagin cbastor with interval gear and actual fist , He would be god!!

Hi cbastors alt b:bye
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jimbo isnt bad, neither am I <3. Only reason I recorded it was because I told Jimbo I would. Don't see why people need to make negative comments over friendly 1v1s. It was a good fight, not much I can do when I'm slept and dont have domain on my genie ;-;.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jimbo isnt bad, neither am I <3. Only reason I recorded it was because I told Jimbo I would. Don't see why people need to make negative comments over friendly 1v1s. It was a good fight, not much I can do when I'm slept and dont have domain on my genie ;-;.

^^b:chuckle
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you don't like it, then show what you can do at PvP. All We Can criticize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Most people would just need to show what their wallet can do.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This isnt about who sucked and who was good, It's about like aww what you thougt of the vid, like did you like the music ect?
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:shutup why is oneshotu posting a vid for essence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ok tired
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So I was hoping it would be a decent PvP video so I could go without criticizing. But seriously... seriously... Jimbo fails so hard as a cleric... paralyze before sleep wears off? LOL the damn paralyze wore off before he even got knocked out of sleep. Sleep, walk 2 feet, waste paralyze, then knock a WR out of sleep nearly in range of stun. Wasting 3 sparks to triple spark, then wasting a chi pot to get off a 3 spark tempest on a non-disabled WR and continuing to cast that long channeling time spell after SEEING he isn't disabled, is beating on him, and popped immunity? FAIL. Regardless of winning the 1v1 against Pervs, it doesn't make him a good cleric. Anyone can ele seal/poison/tempest a non-sutra'd, non-HP buffed, slept WR at half HP at that level and kill him, it doesn't make up for his horrible skills as a cleric, or rather lack there of. For someone that talks so much trash it sure isn't backed up...

P.S. - jimbo, I loved your video of 1v1'ing NyKage while he has only WR buff and no HP heiro while you're fully buffed and have an HP heiro... epic lulz. I'm pretty sure any EP above lvl80 can kill a WR in that state.
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there are 9xs in essence that cant 1 shot me does that mean they suck?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you're probably not worth wasting genie energy or sparks on
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you're probably not worth wasting genie energy or sparks on

LOL im guessing your essnece? if you are have fun getting rolled by spec in 30 mins tonight what they beat you guys in 20 last weekend? and if you really need you genie or sparks that bad to PK then your not really that good i can kill loads of 7xs with out using them
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL im guessing your essnece? if you are have fun getting rolled by spec in 30 mins tonight what they beat you guys in 20 last weekend? and if you really need you genie or sparks that bad to PK then your not really that good i can kill loads of 7xs with out using them

Sorry, you must be at least level 90 to view this reply.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

b:bye not everyone can one shot.
    Even wr/wb/archer can miss
    Even Mage class can even fail (aka ult/attack while you have winged shell/domain on)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

He is not in Essence

If you didn't die in one hit, they weren't trying to one shot you. If I haven't fought someone before, I will generally use a weak skill like gush or something to get an idea of their hp.. if their charm ticks I can just lol and follow up with either a pyro gush for a quick kill or a sandstorm with undine/poison or something to one shot. If it doesn't tick (which is most the time) it opens the door to more creative ways of killing them. Anyway back to my point.. just because they didn't kill you in one shot doesn't mean anything..

You can't kill anyone that is decent without using sparks or genie skills.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Since when is surviving longer than one attack an achievement? You're like the donfrensco's and skullcrusher's who spam smilies, call people fail and noob because they turtle/domain and run to sz. You shouldnt be proud of that la.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I love this BR post from an idiot lvl 103 I've never seen out of SZ (unfortunately) fortunately for him. b:sad
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    QQ i was wrong about essence
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Since when is surviving longer than one attack an achievement? You're like the donfrensco's and skullcrusher's who spam smilies, call people fail and noob because they turtle/domain and run to sz. You shouldnt be proud of that la.

well a level 72 archer with 2.5k hp fighting a level 99 barb or bm should be a 1 shot or a 2 shot not a 5 and when did i say it was an achievement b:dirtyb:dirtyb:kissb:kiss
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FateBlade 1vs1?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.