Still?

Aramark - Dreamweaver
Aramark - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
I thought this was fixed.. I went to make a new tideborn today, and when I tried to change the skin color, the face stayed the same, and the body color changed. I thought we fixed that...
Post edited by Aramark - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    who said they fixed that?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aramark - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Idk... I just thought that it had been fixed. So, it hasn't, I assume?
    Well dang.
  • EronKillstar - Dreamweaver
    EronKillstar - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    my tideborn has skin all the same colorb:puzzled
  • Aramark - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Is it the default blue-ish color?
    Because when I try to change my skin color, my body color changes, and my face stays the same. I have seen other people with different colors, and their faces actually match... What's up?
  • Undadeus - Dreamweaver
    Undadeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's an issue with your grapchis card - I have the same issue. They are ssupposed to be working on it iirc.
    edited April 2010
    Is it the default blue-ish color?
    Because when I try to change my skin color, my body color changes, and my face stays the same. I have seen other people with different colors, and their faces actually match... What's up?

no actually I made him human colored. I can post a SS in a bit..

edit.. i just checked and its not anymore. i could have sworn that when i made him back when the expansion was released that it was all the same color. oh well.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Known bug, still being worked on last we heard. Some ATI and Intel video chipsets get this glitch.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited April 2010
    Known bug, still being worked on last we heard. Some ATI and Intel video chipsets get this glitch.

that must be it, cuz im on my laptop with avi graphics, whereas when i originally made it I was on my desktop that uses nVidia
This discussion has been closed.