What level do You consider Low, Mid and High?

2»

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1-101: Low level
    102:Mid Level
    103:High level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To be honest, the idea of low, middle and high level has been quashed beneath the ability to power-level yourself to 90 with relative ease.

1-50 is now so low level it's lower than low.
    50-90 is now the new low level.
    90-99 is now the new mid level.
    100+ is now the new high level.

And honestly, the only reason 100+ is going to stay "high level" is because the level cap is 105 and you can't get higher, no matter what you use.

SIZE="1"]Until PWE release a boutique item. For only 100 gold you can now level beyond 105 and become the new "top dog" of the server! Yeah![/SIZE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marian_anna - Heavens Tear
    Marian_anna - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is the level rank in my head:
    1-50 - Low
    51-70 - Mid
    71-100 High
    (Mind you this is back when I was a very young veno back in Feb 09)

However I think this is how it goes in my server (Don't quote me on this though)
    1-69 - Low
    70-89 - Mid
    90-100 High
  • Chloris - Harshlands
    Chloris - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lvl 1-30 low
    lvl 31-70 mid
    lvl 70+ high
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1-78 low
    79-99 normal
    99+ high
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    With the current powerleveling stuff ingame:

1-70 : low

71 - 95 : mid

95+ : high

101+ : Very high (zomg didn't see that one coming)

This +1.

Current: barb 92, archer 81
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    low =1-70
    mid =70-100
    high =101+
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I always thought:
    1-59 low
    60-79 mid
    80+ high
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    guys, from real PVE point of view, its really not 70 starting as mid xD its more like going to end as mid.

From the other sides, yeah, thats considered low level. But level does NOT mean experience thanks to the devs putting such plvl stuff b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Depends on what you consider as high, medium, low. The level alone doesn't determine what is seen as "high, medium, low". Most people associate a certain quality of the player with the level. As most of you will agree a high level isn't automatically a good player but generally has more game experience than someone who is a lower level. So you can conclude that the quality of the player indicates a level that isn't reflected by the level or number in the left corner of the screen. Example: There may be a better skilled lvl 70 player than his fellow friend who reached already level 80 but is not as skilled.
    To a certain degree it may be true that the level depends of the skill the players have and not of the number that most want to elevate. Nevertheless the level can't be determined only by something subjective as by the term "skillful player".

Therefore I suggest that levels overlap each other:
    Low level 1-89
    Medium level 25-101
    High level 59 - 103
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Depends on what you consider as high, medium, low. The level alone doesn't determine what is seen as "high, medium, low". Most people associate a certain quality of the player with the level. As most of you will agree a high level isn't automatically a good player but generally has more game experience than someone who is a lower level. So you can conclude that the quality of the player indicates a level that isn't reflected by the level or number in the left corner of the screen. Example: There may be a better skilled lvl 70 player than his fellow friend who reached already level 80 but is not as skilled.
    To a certain degree it may be true that the level depends of the skill the players have and not of the number that most want to elevate. Nevertheless the level can't be determined only by something subjective as by the term "skillful player".

Therefore I suggest that levels overlap each other:
    Low level 1-89
    Medium level 25-101
    High level 59 - 103

I have to say, this is an interesting point, but a very good one. Especially with all of the oracled characters (yes, a lot of them are Tideborn), we have a large amount of higher leveled characters that have the same mindset and ability to play their class as someone who is a lower level.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010

High level 59 - 103

Have to disagree with you here. If you can't even hold your own in Eden or Brimstone, you're still a lowbie let alone run a FB99 or higher TT like 3-2 or 3-3.

You can get from 1-7x in two weeks. I hardly qualify anyone who hasn't been playing for a while a high level no matter what level they are.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have to say, this is an interesting point, but a very good one. Especially with all of the oracled characters (yes, a lot of them are Tideborn), we have a large amount of higher leveled characters that have the same mindset and ability to play their class as someone who is a lower level.

Like the level 100 psy on my server who is cat shopped from head to toe, i wonder how long it took as an oracle slave b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)