Culti 79 or FB79?

Options
MystiMonk - Sanctuary
MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
I was reading in the Veno forum how easy it is for them to kill this boss.I was wondering how easy is it for Clerics and what is the best way to do it.This the boss out in the water as well do you still need wine for fb79?
Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
Post edited by MystiMonk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If it's the boss I'm thinking of, my archer was able to do it easily, so a cleric should be fine if they heal themselves.
    Wine depends on the squad, but I don't see many people willing to do unwined 79s unless it's just for bh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is the quest.
    Aware of Vacuity
    -Continued on from quest "Spiritual Cultivation"

1. Speak to the Celestial Elder (449, 451) Rook's Valley
    2. Speak to the Dreamweaver Elder (662, 375) Dreamweaver Port
    -Receive 1 Water from Sea of Reality
    -Kill 1 Ru Chi the Confucan Templar (Located in the Sea of Reality at around [650, 343])
    [Lvl 79]Water Element BOSS. Soloable
    The graphic effect is that of water element magic but is actually a physical attack
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well... it says it's soloable lol. You should be fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ru ci is a piece of cake. tank it from the air. it deals low water damage. you can solo it easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Drakva - Dreamweaver
    Drakva - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just fight it in the water. With level 50/60 gear, you'll only take about 150 damage from his attacks. You'll likely kill him long before you'll need to heal. As for wines, unless you get a squad who knows what they're doing (I'd only recommend doing this with high-level squad of friends) you'll need 2 afterglow wines.

You'll also find that any culti bosses between now and at least level 94 (dunno about higher levels yet =p) that are on the world map are soloable.
    Using macros is like drinking...do it responsibly.
    Also, did you know clerics can heal themselves? b:puzzled
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks I already got the wine.I guess the fb 89 Brim or Eden you need wine to depending on what path I choose.
  • Drakva - Dreamweaver
    Drakva - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yep. I'd definitely recommend against doing an 89 unwined (ESPECIALLY brimstone) unless you've got a rolling zhen squad going.
    Using macros is like drinking...do it responsibly.
    Also, did you know clerics can heal themselves? b:puzzled
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You'll also find that any culti bosses between now and at least level 94 (dunno about higher levels yet =p) that are on the world map are soloable.

As a cleric you'll find you can continue to do so :P
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I did an unwined fb79 with a barb friend of mine (i needed a boss in there) and it took us around 3 hours to get there.. When we were almost at the boss we needed we got some help from people that needed the same boss for their bh and we were able to clean everything a lot faster, but it still took us 3 hours. So it's possible to do it without wines, but know that it will take some time.
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Killed Ru Ci today, he's simple. And when I needed Linus for OHT quest, we were 2 herc venos and 2 barbs, it took about 4 hours unwined

Edit: The avatar said 78 yesterday, today I lvled and then it went down to 77 again
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks I already got the wine.I guess the fb 89 Brim or Eden you need wine to depending on what path I choose.

Actually it's Tukang's wine regardless of Brim or Eden.

Have fun :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray