Whats Wrong With My Game?

Options
Solanon - Sanctuary
Solanon - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
when i did the update and pressed start the whole thing disappeared and i tryed 5 more times and still it didnt work?b:angryb:angryb:angryb:cry
Post edited by Solanon - Sanctuary on

Comments

• morahman
    morahman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im having the same problem. a message in a different language i think comes up
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you need to install Asian character language packs on your computers. there is a guide on this somewhere on the forums, just do a search for Asian language pack install, it should come up
  • Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear
    Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    On most PC's it goes in this order Start>Control panel>Regional and language>Languages>Detaiils there you will find a list under settings if you have chinese listed make sure in the advanced tab your box in the Systen Config isn't checked its to turn off advanced text service. Forgot to add under the languages tab where you hit details there should be a part under that called Supplimental language support make sure the boxes for install files for complex script and right-to-left languages [including Thai] and install files for East Asian languages are checked.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device, Drivers, and DirectX Features boxes:
    DxDiagRequest.JPG

Thanks!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.