New Game! Name all the glitches in the game!!

Options
Angel_Wolf - Lost City
Angel_Wolf - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
xD because that seems to be a dominant complaint on the forums, so i've decided to make a game about it!!

I'm going to start with the one i encounter the most:

infinite jump loop (esp on hillsides).

near impossible to get out of! b:cry

ok, your turn!! lol
[SIGPIC]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/TheVoidRose/angelwolf.png[/SIGPIC]
sig made by Roseary

Alt char:
Cleric: Dark_Feather 2x
Psychic: Shiome 2x
Post edited by Angel_Wolf - Lost City on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Magic shell b:victory
    <---had many a tank wipe due to this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    me like the levitation glitch
    ^_^

*also, me find that just getting on your flying mount stops teh rubberband glitch*
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itadekujo - Lost City
    Itadekujo - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That glitch where you press "O" and then get really strong..... But every time i press O it just keeps blinking the "Boutique" menu on/off.. perhaps I need a special something to correctly exploit this OP glitch....
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My favorite is when - on my barb and in tiger form and flying - I click on the ground and just keep going around and around in circles.

I find it amusing.

And sometimes when I'm running and jumping I'll just spin around in the air too. Nothing like seeing a flaming tiger just spinning and spinning ...

I also have several screen shots of me in meditation mode while sitting on 'nothing'. I'm just up in the air where I happened to jump and landed on something of nothing. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the pull back glitch, probably the most annoying of them all.
    I accidently attacked a high level that was near Sumor/Swiftwind and started to run, but then the glitch kicked in and I was yanked back 10 metres, death soon followed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When I am typing, in chat, and someone leaves squad or a quest completes, all of a sudden, I have the boutique open and am remapping my keys (like if i was typing "ok").

Or, when I am in squad chat and I whisper to someone and then I want to switch back to squad chat I can not click squad chat to do that unless I first click on one of the other chat options before I can switch back. This gets really amusing and wrong if I use the keyboard to switch chats, because I can not always tell if I have deleted enough, and I do not normally notice that little letter to the left of the type in area that tells me which kind of chat I am doing.

And then every different type in area (chat, location, private chat, personal chat, location name) all have their own rules about absorbing keys and mouse clicks, so any habits which work with one will mess me up when I use another.

Oh! And faction names are above a person's name when I look at them but below their name on their nameplate, which can be embarrassing when I talk with someone and I forget which was which.

Also, when I fly and then fall, my falling speed is based on how fast I run, instead of how fast I fly, but when I jump I can steer my direction and when I fall from flying I can not, so they obviously can tell which is which.

Also, sometimes monsters or drops or npcs are invisible and I have to go away and come back before I can see them. This can be annoying when the monsters are aggressive, for example, and they start attacking me and I can not see them.

Also, I do not know if this still happens, but when I hit level 10 I got this nice message about how to use world chat... which was totally wrong (but I do not remember the details because that was so long ago).

Also, I can not use first person view when I am riding because I can not see through my mount.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Surprised nobodies mentioned this yet, but the underwater glitch that makes certain articles of clothing disappear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Surprised nobodies mentioned this yet, but the underwater glitch that makes certain articles of clothing disappear.

b:dirty that's bad how?

Pulling boses/mobs through walls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIGZBUIWR4

Yea I made this... Anyways it's old but who cares when it makes you lol. I have no clue if it was fixed yet or not since I haven't played this game in a while.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i kno a good glitch :D

when yew send embrace request, if they accept it and immediatly, lay down or sit down, they're still holding yew (well gurl sendz the request)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This might be winged-elf only but if you press fly during the landing animation you will be flying with no wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This might be winged-elf only but if you press fly during the landing animation you will be flying with no wings.

ya itz an elf thing, ut when i played an archer that happened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIGZBUIWR4

Yea I made this... Anyways it's old but who cares when it makes you lol. I have no clue if it was fixed yet or not since I haven't played this game in a while.
    That made me laugh hard + the music is perfect XD

Another glitch, the new tiger mount lol Stop doing anything & just stand looking re tarded & glowing after a few scratches.

Gryphon mount - looks as if feet going inside it + if u go switch forms while flying somewhere it's wings stop flapping lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Works with every race^^ Hovering in the air without any flying mount is fun^^

And about glitches... veno air pet vs. land mob/boss maybe...