Housing Ideas win for us and Win for PWI

Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear
Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
First off, I think player housing would be a great idea for us as player and PWI for more players and money.

How will it help PWI players

1 we could have more starge via house storage
2 fashion closet where we could store our outfits
3 fun place to have friends come over and chat and hangout even put a password on it if you don't want other friends entering.
4 couples that are married could have a sign or poster of them on the wall.
5 take screen shots and be able to hang them in your house.
6 if your char dies you could be placed in your house.
7 warp to your house

How it will help PWI

1 you can make the house a building kit and place it on market boutique
2 if players can't afford the building kit it could be a questing item or do quest to get gold then buy it off the boutique
3 sell house items in the boutique
4 bring in more players
5 help bring old players back

I think having a housing system would make Alot of players happy. Please concider it.

Its a win win for all of us!
Post edited by Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear
    A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this has most likely been up before but YES give us our houses please
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    me can has house?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know a lot of other games you could play that do these types of things, so in that regard, I knock your suggestion.

On the other hand, it would be nice to have a place where a guild could gather before a TW instead of lagging out an area as a guild gathers for a TW. That's the only reason why I find this idea at all interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    I know a lot of other games you could play that do these types of things, so in that regard, I knock your suggestion.

On the other hand, it would be nice to have a place where a guild could gather before a TW instead of lagging out an area as a guild gathers for a TW. That's the only reason why I find this idea at all interesting.

the first part of your post, have you seen the graphics of those games? I tryed some of them and the graphics are cruddy looking, PWI blows them out the water, and when PW was a p2p game they had houses, I saw some videos of the housing system I thought it looked sweet, I didn't see much difference in having it in the boutique/market place and having it in the paid ver. also for people that didn't want a house they wouldn't be obligated to get one, for the second part is kinda what I thought of and if nothing else the faction leader could get a faction hall (like some other MMO's have that will remain nameless), but a player house and faction hall would be a good idea, the house being fully customizable and the faction hall being somewhat customizable the faction hall could even have a war room for planing out the TW plans, Just some idea.
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    - signed.

b:cute
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
    edited April 2010
    forgot to add these to the first post,

a weapons cabinet

a armor closet

a pet/mount room (and maybe even make it so you can breed your pets b:heart some baby anglers) b:laugh

bottom line I'd like to see houses comming heres a video that shows how the housing system looked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9tQwi-HiCA
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This has definitely been suggested before... many times.

Official GM response to it:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5253092&postcount=10
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Yay for someone who knows how to use the search feature.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
    edited April 2010

who knows housing may come to this ver of PWI, my Wife and I arn't the only ones that would LOVE to see it.