help wat is the most simple mage build

EaGleZz - Harshlands
EaGleZz - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Wizard
i want to make a mage because i allway have i just want to now wat is the best build 4 mage i have made a lvl 13 mage with light amour but its hp is so low i diy in a fuw hits i was wundering if 1str 2 vit and 7 mag evre 2 lvls wud be eney good 4 mage and tell me if there is eney uther good ones sorry about spelling =]
Post edited by EaGleZz - Harshlands on

Comments

• minigigo
    minigigo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    HI i hve the same problems with u at start. I m an arcane wiz here...wiz hve more decent skills as they lvl higher. Put hp shards into ur armour to raise ur hp. I add some vit to my character but main concern is wat u wan to be.. More in damage or hp slightly more to withstand hits
    For me i add magic 3 n 1 vit for every lvl(till now at my lvl i dont ad vit anymore, i go more into magic). Currently i seldom hve more problems. LA is gd but survive chances r low.. Arcane hve gd damage too.. In the end u hve to decide wat u love...b:chuckle
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Try this. 9 mag/ 1 str.
  • StUfFeD_uP - Heavens Tear
    StUfFeD_uP - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am currently a level 68 wizard and I have used this build ever since I started; 1 vitality and 4 magic and 1 strength 1 vitality 3 magic every 2 levels, it ensures you have the right strength and magic for all the equipment in your class, while still giving you some very needed hp, but also makes sure you're hitting as hard as you should be.

Hope this helped. b:laugh
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Adding vit is stoopid to me, sure a 50 vit can be usefull but its still just 500 hp. If you really want to be tanking hits go LA (... or HAb:shocked) but in PVE after lvl 50-60 you shouldnt really have any problems with arcane, distance shrink, fow and wotp should give you enough time to kill any normal mob around your level.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    9 magic 1 str per 2 lvl is the most simple yet very effective build. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it be not a stat problem but more of a playstyle problem.
    me suggest you learn to kite mobs.
    b:thanks
    (attacking mobs while not allow the mobs to hit back)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shirona_ - Dreamweaver
    Shirona_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Greetings

What hampster said, ignore vit and Kite. Very effective, and you don't need HP pots or a charm.