Need Help With Skill Bar

Hafwen - Raging Tide
Hafwen - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
I have no idea what I did, but one day I logged onto my character, and she had a second skill bar. No, I don't mean the three bars that pop up when you click the arrow, but a completely separate empty skill bar. I don't like having it, because I can't see my screen as well, because it takes up more space. I simply don't want it. That, and I don't really have any more skills to put in it right now, maybe I'd want it later on when I have too many skills.. maybe... What I want to know is how on earth do I get rid of it?? Here is a screen shot so you understand better what I mean:

http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/missmallorydarling/perfect%20world/?action=view&current=screenshot.jpg
Post edited by Hafwen - Raging Tide on

Comments

• konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ah...the empty skillbar in your screenshot is your "Numerical Skillbar", which, under the default settings, will correspond to the 1-9 keys on the top row of your keyboard. However, I don't know if you're able to remove it...but you could just move it until it's as out of your way as possible, or maybe put some of the other skills on your second skillbar onto the Numerical one, so you can just hit keys to access all your skills.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Hafwen - Raging Tide
    Hafwen - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That makes sense. Thanks for the help!
  • EIodi - Sanctuary
    EIodi - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Try out the little buttons on it because you can make it vertical and have it running down the right hand side of your screen, that's where I have mine. :3
    Lv 5x Psychic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AKA Adeacia - Shura (Jade Dynasty)