assassins are not tanks

2»

Comments

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tis true HA sins suck...but i dont blame them for trying. LA is just SO FOCKIN WORELESS! it pisses me off that my barb freind has about 3 times the pdef as me and just under 1k less mdef. and then you look at wizards wearing AA and they have more def on both sides! its a load of ****, and everyone says sins need to get nurfed. they are squishy as all hell to begin with damnit!

well anyways back on topic. its not actually possible to wear HA of the same level as your character AND daggers of the same level as your character at the same time. unless you get super creative with your add ons but i dont see it happening
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    loll mostly true. but HA fist sins rule xD b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    loll mostly true. but HA fist sins rule xD b:dirty

Not really. b:sweat. If you are spending as much money as Diety is, you might as well get 5 aps with daggers.
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    O.o I tank just fine in LA. I also dont think LA is worthless, maybe Im just wierd o.O
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well i succesfully managed to tank TT1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 3-1 (normal/high mode)
    also last night i tanked fb89 sage final boss :) (some TT include charm ticks, FB no ticks)

<--- 92 atm
  • _I_eat_fish_ - Sanctuary
    _I_eat_fish_ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i beg to differ :S i've tanked all bosses in fcc with IH stacked on me. no we arent tanks but we steal agro like crazy so we might as well be do tanker while the barb saves up on repair fees ~
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    O.o I tank just fine in LA. I also dont think LA is worthless, maybe Im just wierd o.O

LA does work. the whiners dont have the right ornaments and/or refines
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    sins can tank they just take roughly 2-3 times the healing a HA class does but then again so can fist archers

case in point there is no class that is not capable of pve tanking at higher levels
    Gifs are hard to make work here