TW Report by Noob

Noob - Raging Tide
Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 04/16/2010-04/18/2010

Post TW map of Raging Tides - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-04-0322-35-42.jpg

Offense
Defense

Friday (04/16/2010)

Black attacks Dreaming Cloud held by Infamy -8:00 PM EST
Chakra attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Infamy -8:03 PM EST
Trees attacks Deserted Sea held by Varden-8:06 PM EST
Dangerous attacks Buried Bones held by QQme

Saturday (04/17/2010)

Leviathan attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy -8:00 PM EST
Varden attacks City of Lost held by Infamy- 8:03 PM EST
QQme attacks King's feast held by Infamy -8:06 PM EST
Backdraft attacks The Great Lake held by Haven-8:09 PM EST
Ninja attacks Black Mountain held by Outbidded -8:12 PM EST
Prodigy attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Chakra-8:15 PM EST

Sunday (04/18/2010)

Wait...We have TWS Sunday???? b:dirty

QQyou attacks The Harshlands held by Leviathan - 8:03 PM EST
Infamy attacks Etherblade held by Leviathan - 8:06 PM EST
Haven attacks Tradewind Village held by Leviathan - 8:09 PM EST

NONE

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

None

Noob's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Will Infamy survive this weeks attacks by QQme, Varden, Leviathan, Black and Chakra?????
Outbidded's leader banned for fake bid!!!
Outbidded mutiny!!! >:O

TW Results! - 04/16/2010 (Friday)

Black attacks Dreaming Cloud held by Infamy -STEAMROLLED...Infamy keeps Dreaming Cloud.

Chakra attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Infamy -STEAMROLLED...Infamy keeps Shattered Cloud Island

Trees attacks Deserted Sea held by Varden- ONE attacker showed up and was exterminated by Varden, so Varden keeps Deserted Sea.

Dangerous attacks Buried Bones held by QQme QQme STEAAAAMMMMROLLLEDDD Dangerous not allowing them to even leave the base winning and holding on to Buried Bones.

TW Results! - 04/17/2010(Saturday)

Leviathan attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy - Infamy started off with a quick attack distracting Leviathan before pulling defenders out and sending them to Varden. After that Leviathan began their assault but could only reach the gate towers before being pushed out. After the Varden war was finished more defenders poured into the Leviathan war and eventually Leviathan fell. Infamy defends Thousand Wood Ridge sucessfully for the 2nd week.

Varden attacks City of Lost held by Infamy- Unfortunatly Varden had a lot of late show ups and vent problems so they couldn't organize their people fast enough. While Varden wasted like 5 minutes organizing their people Infamy had already rained down on them. Varden attempted a turtle sending out a few squads down the side but were crushed quickly by the desperate defenders trying to get to the QQme and Leviathan wars. Infamy keeps their week old territory City of Lost.

QQme attacks King's feast held by Infamy - A couple of squads showed up and built towers then left leaving very few defenders that were crushed by QQme. QQme takes another one of Infamy's lands and claims King's Feast.

Backdraft attacks The Great Lake held by Haven-Haven wasted no time rushing down A path meeting the turnout for Backdraft which was around a dozen people. With no towers built Haven took down the crystal easily and keeps The Great Lake.

Ninja attacks Black Mountain held by Outbidded -My sources have confirmed that Outbidded's leader GAVE I repeat GAVE Ninja the money to bid on their land to "show them around" how TW is like. Forces from Outbidded have been ordered to stop wacking their crystal. Members of Outbidded had mutiny against their leader and let Ninja win. Several members will apparently be moving to QQme. Ninja wins the botched TW and takes Black Mountain in 40 minutes.

Prodigy attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Chakra-Chakra had a long tw with Prodigy with it being the longest of the night. There were a lot of first timers in this tw so organization wasn't so good. The guilds were pretty evenly matched but Chakra slowly chipped away at Prodigy before ending it. Chakra keeps Island of Broken Dreams with a victory around the 2 hour mark.

TW Results! - 04/18/2010(Sunday)

QQyou attacks The Harshlands held by Leviathan - QQyou got their asses rolled by Leviathan and Leviathan keeps on to The Harshlands.

Infamy attacks Etherblade held by Leviathan - OKOK so apparently Couri told Leviathan to stay out of Infamy war and anyone who went in would be kicked. So this was an empty one and Infamy takes Etherblade.

Haven attacks Tradewind Village held by Leviathan - So again this was "apparently" the excuse Couri gave to not go into the Infamy war, saying he wanted to toy with Haven. So Leviathan went around killing Haven until they got bored and won defending Tradewind Village.

TW map of Raging Tides after wars - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-04-1820-26-57.jpg

LAND COUNT

Infamy-15
Varden-5
Leviathan-10
Haven-4
QQme-9
Ninja-1
Chakra-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me or Diangelo afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Noob - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Damn, triple attack.

Oh well, saw it coming.

Might need to buy a second charm for TW. Hopefully I can hit 90 before the triple defense, go to TW in mah sexy TT90 gear b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hehehe infamy going down
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm gonna find Alliptica in the varden war, show a little trick I like to call Arma b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Will Infamy survive this weeks attacks by QQme, Varden, Leviathan, Black and Chakra?????

I know the answer to this one! b:laugh
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ololol Infamy's getting a triple attack and so is Levi...now we feel like an unwanted accident QQ.
    Infamy's meeting point is south arch? I'm comin to support u then b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Should be interesting how it turns out. I like how all the legitimate bids are all on the same day.

Lots of things are really non factors. LIke if infamy only got attacked by us and Levi the results are probably going to be the same. Will just lose one land. If last week Varden also attacked Infamy the result probably would have been the same.

Peaches faction attacking Leviation is also a non factor as is QQyou. Hats off to Infamy so far for keeping the fake bids to a minimum. I don't know much about chakra and black but i'd hope a gm keeps an eyeball on those TW's to see if legit or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Should be interesting how it turns out. I like how all the legitimate bids are all on the same day.

Lots of things are really non factors. LIke if infamy only got attacked by us and Levi the results are probably going to be the same. Will just lose one land. If last week Varden also attacked Infamy the result probably would have been the same.

you r damn stupid

Varden is no longer a non factor..+ in a 3 way attack Varden is going to help u guys (levi and qqme) to get some lands
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    you r damn stupid

Varden is no longer a non factor..+ in a 3 way attack Varden is going to help u guys (levi and qqme) to get some lands

Think what you want too, but i have a pretty good idea about how TW mechanics work. If Infamy loses 2 TW's this weekend then you know you'll be right. I was not saying either Varden or Haven are non factors in terms of stength, i'm saying they are non factors in terms of the outcomes of TW and the TW maps. A sledgehammer is a powerful tool, but trying to turn a bolt you won't get very far with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Peaches faction attacking Leviation is also a non factor as is QQyou. Hats off to Infamy so far for keeping the fake bids to a minimum. I don't know much about chakra and black but i'd hope a gm keeps an eyeball on those TW's to see if legit or not.

Minimum as in 0?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    See, the fun thing is... we can just as easily say that QQme payed those factions to attack, in order to force us into a triple defence in an effort to grab some more red land.

It really isn't nice to just assume that we are the cause of everyone attacking us, ESPECIALLY after you and Leviathan were spouting tons of **** here saying.. ZOMG.. Infamy isn't invincible.. everyone should attack em. Come on, you demand that everyone attack, then blame US for fake bidding? Use some basic logic here please, if we were REALLY fake bidding, we would have had people bidding on the lands that QQme attacked, that way we wouldn't lose squat.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    See, the fun thing is... we can just as easily say that QQme payed those factions to attack, in order to force us into a triple defence in an effort to grab some more red land.

It really isn't nice to just assume that we are the cause of everyone attacking us, ESPECIALLY after you and Leviathan were spouting tons of **** here saying.. ZOMG.. Infamy isn't invincible.. everyone should attack em. Come on, you demand that everyone attack, then blame US for fake bidding? Use some basic logic here please, if we were REALLY fake bidding, we would have had people bidding on the lands that QQme attacked, that way we wouldn't lose squat.

Why would we pay Chakra and Black? If we talk about paying Factions to attack, wouldn't it be more useful if Infamy pays those who aren't a threat even in triple atacks, so there would be the possibility that one of the stronger factions attacks at the same time as those 2 attack. If u would try to fake bid on any of the attacking factions they would obviously outbid u again. Much cheaper to take any alt's faction and bid on any other land of urs.
    Couri and Fuzzy both already received 100m, maybe u should pay them 110m next week to not get attacked b:chuckle

There were more "ALL ATTAK INFAMUUU!!!" shoutouts back then when forums were flooded with such posts than at the time Infamy first got forced into a double defense. Why should it be the result of this now when there was this option already a long time ago? There was no boost or loss in power in any of the involved factions compared with each other, it could just be that the pissed-of-leaders-arrogance-o-meter reached "attack nao", since the result wasn't a predictement from any of the 2 attackers.
    Also I can't see WCs or forum posts from the time on u lost 1 land in that double defense like "let's all attack nao, Infamy isn't invincible!", only some counters to NightRage's "a good faction can defend against 2 factions at the same time" - statement.

I prefer more complex logic, if basic logic means that only obvious fake bids are fake bids. But w/e I don't accuse any1 of fakebidding, would only be the case if QQyou bids on us which could be proved or if any random never-seen factions start bidding on Infamy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    we can just as easily say that QQme payed those factions to attack
    as current director of Chakra, i can say we did NOT get paid to join the attack against infamy.
    we want to have open and fair TW and with our current position infamy is the only one we can attack. and unfortunately its on friday with black, so we will have to fight almost all of infamy which is probably not going to end well for us. but we'll try and come back next week if not.

p.s. looking forward to TW defence though :)
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why ..... Now we pay people to attack?

Thats...... speechless at the amount of **** you people can come up with.

Cya in tw perhaps
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010

Don't be so defensive, didn't i just take my hat off to Infamy for not doing this yet XD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can has be factor plawks b:surrender
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Good luck to Leviathan, QQme, Chakra, and Black. Should be a fun fight and hopefully my charm doesn't tick too many times >.>. I'll be at all of them b:laugh. /[Thread discussion]
  • Maras - Raging Tide
    Maras - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think the best note to make here is that Ninja spent 10.2 mil to bid on Outbidded, which has more level 80+ than Ninja has people in it's faction.

Like seriously. Who spends more than you would actually make to lose?

And to play it off, they're saying Outbidded paid them to attack. /Fakewar, anyone?
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so Outbidded payed Ninja more than 10.2mil to bid on their land and then throw the tw so they wouldnt be attacked by Infamy or one of the other factor guilds?
    i think if anything, Outbidded should have used that money to attack Infamy
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oops, wrong avatar b:chuckle
    i like this one its cuter lol
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can has be factor plawks b:surrender

To be a factor you need to be over 95+ and have a weapon refined to +10 b:cute
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    so Outbidded payed Ninja more than 10.2mil to bid on their land and then throw the tw so they wouldnt be attacked by Infamy or one of the other factor guilds?
    i think if anything, Outbidded should have used that money to attack Infamy

That would be pretty stupid thou since they would be losing 200k this week and it doesnt stop guilds next week from attacking. Besides Outbidded is pretty strong they coulda held their own on anyone that bid against them this week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't be so defensive, didn't i just take my hat off to Infamy for not doing this yet XD?

Well, during the fun bidding war I noticed 5-6 QQme members screaming about fake bids.. even the GM had to step in with a system message to **** and write a ticket if they think it is fake.

You stated all of the legitimate bids were on the same day, implying that Infamy got screwed when TW was rolled and all the people that we "paid" happened to be on the 2nd day. Same with your comment about keeping it to a minimum.

But in either case... should be a fun day.... every one was complaining how TWs weren't fun anymore, well wish granted.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hey all im back.

Now in a wheelchair.. guess i deserved it...

Anyways i see all this talk about fake wars and stuff... stop the QQing its a game u got a poblem with that then do something urself ingame.... enjoy the game and stop worrying so much about other ppls fake wars and about if Infamy losses land or not... w/e happens is up to the server ingame.

Btw nice to see ya all againb:bye

inb4flamesandpwiissrzbsns.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    b:sad Criminal... b:cryb:cryb:cry I missed you welcome back and sorry bout your accident will add some more b::cries here.. b::cryx10000000000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    as current director of Chakra, i can say we did NOT get paid to join the attack against infamy.
    we want to have open and fair TW and with our current position infamy is the only one we can attack. and unfortunately its on friday with black, so we will have to fight almost all of infamy which is probably not going to end well for us. but we'll try and come back next week if not.

p.s. looking forward to TW defence though :)

WTS> Mold belt, gold guardian charm, herbs, 20 tokens, and a random bow.

All dropped by Somebody, PM me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:sad Criminal... b:cryb:cryb:cry I missed you welcome back and sorry bout your accident will add some more b::cries here.. b::cryx10000000000

Thnx miss u guys too hehe.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To be a factor you need to be over 95+ and have a weapon refined to +10 b:cute

But it costs money to refine my heaven shatterer b:sad
    I'd have to like...spend money b:shocked
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thnx miss u guys too hehe.

dont you dare to leave us again Q______Q

miss ya b:sad
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Boring wins today but a quick painless experience for the charms of those who will probably get their charms $@%$#%% tomorrow b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide
    ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Kalza get out here u noob with +10 wepone that just mean's your cat shop ho like all your guild thenb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild QQme