The old PWI needs to come back

Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
I am getting disappointed of the game atm. This game is only being reduced to a PK fest every update. Also non-productive competition over something utterly worthless.

I used to like to PVP, but now, I see the heart in MMO PVP which made me very uninterested . And this game is turning into a PK fest game? Are you kidding me? Power leveling just to PK... why not play a **** FPS or fighting game instead? There is no such thing as levels there. Them pyrogoths are no longer pray, just other players. Why not go play UT or SF or something with others?

I miss where you actually have to work to achieve in this game, where is it now?

Call me a carebear, w/e.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No one is forcing you to power-level, or PK. /thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    No one is forcing you to power-level, or PK. /thread

Yeah, but the game itself is getting reduced to it. Why the devs even make PVE servers to begin with if its only about endgame PVP with fat wallets? I'd have only pay fairly for PVE purpose only. Not some competition that serves nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Kattelyn - Lost City
    Kattelyn - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    All I can say is it used to be really something to be 9/10x. Now its a joke. Anybody can get there in like 3 days if they just hyper/oracle/bh. Heck, you could even BUY oracles for a while. And now we had 3 weeks of 2x? (which was nice...but still)
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Doesn't every F2P endgame end up being a PvP who has the biggest wallet / e-peen challenge?

That's what endgame F2P's are - why bother adding endgame PvE content when you can trust the ego's of children to grab their credit cards?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Q__o - Harshlands
    Q__o - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    poor people crying about being poor.

saw this guys post in the bm section.

saw that he encourage bms to wear all light armor

became sick for a day
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010

became sick for a day

No, he said LA is the best armor for all classes to PvP with.
    He also PvPs with mobs.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010

became sick for a day

Coming from a LVL1 alt ... I already stated that I am an HA person, only characters I have that are using LA is veno and archer. LA isn't tank armor.

Now go on topic and this have nothing to do with being poor. Its just becoming another sad PK fest game where is just for a bunch of epeens such as yourself... Being poor ingame, LOL. Like FatherTed says, just a bunch of little snobby brats taking their parent's money ... how lame. I rather use that kind of money for maybe ... fun vacations? Have fun spending all your savings on pixelated things. I'd pay for pixels too, but not as much as you nerd

@ FatherTed, you seem right, after all. I did use to find PVP fun, but now I am just kinda tired of people with flat out egos. But the updates, are making me sick now :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Kattelyn - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Coming from a LVL1 alt ... :/

rofl most lvl 1 "alts" on here aren't even alts..they're just forum alts to post with b:pleased
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What updates? TB sparks couldn't have affected you since 89+ TB's would wtfpwn you anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Now go on topic and this have nothing to do with being poor. Its just becoming another sad PK fest game where is just for a bunch of epeens such as yourself... Being poor ingame, LOL. Like FatherTed says, just a bunch of little snobby brats taking their parent's money ... how lame. I rather use that kind of money for maybe ... fun vacations? Have fun spending all your savings on pixelated things. I'd pay for pixels too, but not as much as you nerd

yeah same like 'I can't enjoy my Pixel bcos every other Pixel is going to PK my Pixel Q_Q'

dont like game with PK features?
    Here's a game for you: Hello Kitty Online.

PWI has run more than 1 year. All the oldies gamer (or CS Hyper-EXP gamer) has reach end-game lvl.
    What'd you expect them to do on that lvl on MMO with PK Features?

Grind forever to reach 105?
    PK some Mobs bcos they threaten and will bring chaos to Perfect World?

Ppl with end-game level will go on PK Spree.
    All MMO with PK Feature will ended like that.

And I think since you dont like to PK, you will play on PvE Server and stay blue?
    Then what other ppl go on PK spree has anything to do with you being blue?

If you go white, then you got PKed, what'd you expect them to say?
    "Hi my holy brother, even if I succeeded in killing your Pixel, please don't take it so seriously".

Expect some flame if you go white on PvE Server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am getting disappointed of the game atm. This game is only being reduced to a PK fest every update. Also non-productive competition over something utterly worthless.

I used to like to PVP, but now, I see the heart in MMO PVP which made me very uninterested . And this game is turning into a PK fest game? Are you kidding me? Power leveling just to PK... why not play a **** FPS or fighting game instead? There is no such thing as levels there. Them pyrogoths are no longer pray, just other players. Why not go play UT or SF or something with others?

I miss where you actually have to work to achieve in this game, where is it now?

Call me a carebear, w/e.
    As a fellow carebear, I agree with Yulk where PWI has currently become a PvP fest of ppl proving who can put the most money into the the game to keep their e-peens as huge as possible. This whole promoting of the game, just for the new persons to hear that the only thing fun is leveling as fast and possible, having the most OP gear and my fav, the PvE is completely pointless 'cause it get boring very fast (semi-true), so dont bother thinking about it -.-

Sure, it's true that endgame PvE and content is lacking immensely in PWI, and that the only thing to mostly do is bask in the mind-numbing PvP which doesnt get any1 anywhere, but I'm an RPG lover, and I never only seek to just get to the end just to see what it's like, I take my time with enjoying the game content to the fullest, especially when it has a great story line. That's just me though, and this is my 1st ever MMORPG, so there's a huge difference.

Yet, when I 1st started playing this game, I was introduced a lot of new things I wasnt used to, where I actually though the only way to play the game at all was by things from the Boutique, at 1st glance. I never expected to actually interact so much with other players where some were nice, and some were just plain annoying. This was the time when I was going from lvls 1-15,where I did all my available quests solo and was guildless. Then with moving onto the next location, I was challenged by a random Barb who was obviously a bit higher lvld than me (~3 lvls) and I expected to lose since I sucked in dueling. I was wanting to ignore him, but then I said "sigh, might as well get it over with."
    To my surprise, I actually won in the end, even though he had more skills and better gear than me, I actually won, and with that Victory, he officially recruited me in my 1st and current guild (WarLegion). I felt accomplished and saw that there was hope for me yet, which made me continue playing this game where I was actually making a lot of friends throughout, with only the PvE. (though another funny thing was that when I finally hit lvl 30 around by Orchid Temple, I was mauled outside SZ by a whole these random players who just literally popped out of nowhere and PKd me for the 1st time, and guess who it turned out to be, Liger and some BM from RageQuit. That actually almost made me "rage quit" the game instantly lol xD)

The point of my story is that there were more reasons to play the game than just to "be the best" at anything, seeing how fast you can get to a high lvl or survival of the fittest, but to really play the game itself, in terms of working hard to progress in lvl, having fun with friends and ppl who were just complete strangers until you really found things to bond and share with them, helping out persons in need where you are able to, and a lot more. IMO, if you come to PWI to just PvP and be the envy of others with what you have and do, that's available for you, but if you come to play PWI for it's lovely landscape and aesthetics , various freedoms (flight, swimming, roaming the land), reasonable challenges and objectives and a community of persons who want to play with for these reasons and more, that's available as well.
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    yeah same like 'I can't enjoy my Pixel bcos every other Pixel is going to PK my Pixel Q_Q'

dont like game with PK features?
    Here's a game for you: Hello Kitty Online.

ROFL LOL, trying to insult a game? Anyways, I don't give a **** if I was on a PVE or PVP server. I'd pretty much do the same thing and not care if people attempt to PK me.

PWI has run more than 1 year. All the oldies gamer (or CS Hyper-EXP gamer) has reach end-game lvl.
    What'd you expect them to do on that lvl on MMO with PK Features?

The plvl **** are epic fail, end of story

Grind forever to reach 105?
    PK some Mobs bcos they threaten and will bring chaos to Perfect World?
    I rather grind, and hang / play with friends than to hear **** about QQ or gloat from random brats

Ppl with end-game level will go on PK Spree.
    All MMO with PK Feature will ended like that.

And I think since you dont like to PK, you will play on PvE Server and stay blue?
    Then what other ppl go on PK spree has anything to do with you being blue?

It have EVERYTHING with me being blue on WC. Them little -inserts profanity here- talking that PK -profanity again- here on HT and it annoys the -again- out of me. It might not involve me, but what a -more profanity- waste of tele, just shut the -profanity marathon- up and just go PK instead of acting like little sissies talking ****

If you go white, then you got PKed, what'd you expect them to say?
    "Hi my holy brother, even if I succeeded in killing your Pixel, please don't take it so seriously".

People not supposed to take the game serious, its a FREAKING GAME.

Expect some flame if you go white on PvE Server.

I expect that, not only from me either. Its just a waste of everybody's time

W/e... GG, I'm gonna continue playing. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Whats your name on UT? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a fellow carebear, I agree with Yulk where PWI has currently become a PvP fest of ppl proving who can put the most money into the the game to keep their e-peens as huge as possible. This whole promoting of the game, just for the new persons to hear that the only thing fun is leveling as fast and possible, having the most OP gear and my fav, the PvE is completely pointless 'cause it get boring very fast (semi-true), so dont bother thinking about it -.-

Sure, it's true that endgame PvE and content is lacking immensely in PWI, and that the only thing to mostly do is bask in the mind-numbing PvP which doesnt get any1 anywhere, but I'm an RPG lover, and I never only seek to just get to the end just to see what it's like, I take my time with enjoying the game content to the fullest, especially when it has a great story line. That's just me though, and this is my 1st ever MMORPG, so there's a huge difference.

Yet, when I 1st started playing this game, I was introduced a lot of new things I wasnt used to, where I actually though the only way to play the game at all was by things from the Boutique, at 1st glance. I never expected to actually interact so much with other players where some were nice, and some were just plain annoying. This was the time when I was going from lvls 1-15,where I did all my available quests solo and was guildless. Then with moving onto the next location, I was challenged by a random Barb who was obviously a bit higher lvld than me (~3 lvls) and I expected to lose since I sucked in dueling. I was wanting to ignore him, but then I said "sigh, might as well get it over with."
    To my surprise, I actually won in the end, even though he had more skills and better gear than me, I actually won, and with that Victory, he officially recruited me in my 1st and current guild (WarLegion). I felt accomplished and saw that there was hope for me yet, which made me continue playing this game where I was actually making a lot of friends throughout, with only the PvE. (though another funny thing was that when I finally hit lvl 30 around by Orchid Temple, I was mauled outside SZ by a whole these random players who just literally popped out of nowhere and PKd me for the 1st time, and guess who it turned out to be, Liger and some BM from RageQuit. That actually almost made me "rage quit" the game instantly lol xD)

The point of my story is that there were more reasons to play the game than just to "be the best" at anything, seeing how fast you can get to a high lvl or survival of the fittest, but to really play the game itself, in terms of working hard to progress in lvl, having fun with friends and ppl who were just complete strangers until you really found things to bond and share with them, helping out persons in need where you are able to, and a lot more. IMO, if you come to PWI to just PvP and be the envy of others with what you have and do, that's available for you, but if you come to play PWI for it's lovely landscape and aesthetics , various freedoms (flight, swimming, roaming the land), reasonable challenges and objectives and a community of persons who want to play with for these reasons and more, that's available as well.

PvP fest? Pfft, I would say more "user friendly" to be more honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Whats your name on UT? b:chuckle

UT?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ROFL LOL, trying to insult a game? Anyways, I don't give a **** if I was on a PVE or PVP server. I'd pretty much do the same thing and not care if people attempt to PK me.

lol not care? you obviously care enough so you create this Thread

The plvl **** are epic fail, end of story

The one who fail here is the noob person who play the character like a total noob, not the system.
    Noob will always be noob, no matter they do the old way or CS way.
    Pro will always be pro, no matter they do the old way or CS way.

It have EVERYTHING with me being blue on WC. Them little -inserts profanity here- talking that PK -profanity again- here on HT and it annoys the -again- out of me. It might not involve me, but what a -more profanity- waste of tele, just shut the -profanity marathon- up and just go PK instead of acting like little sissies talking ****

No one forces you to read the WC

I expect that, not only from me either. Its just a waste of everybody's time

everybody playing this game is wasting their time in their own way,
    if you dont want to hear flames from other, Blacklist them and just go away like you never met them in-game
    W/e... GG, I'm gonna continue playing. b:bye

Then dont act like you're on pms and suck it up CupCakes b:bye GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And here I was thinking this was a thread about PWI before Anniversary Packs and Oracles were released regularly into the cash shop.

Power level people who don't know how to play their class are fail. If people know how to play their god damn class, I don't care how much Oracles or Hyper EXP they ate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    PvP fest? Pfft, I would say more "user friendly" to be more honest.
    What do mean by that? b:puzzledb:puzzled

PS: you didnt need to quote the entire thing if you're just looking at the 1st paragraph.b:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• Kattelyn - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    ^^^^ true dat
    I'm sure I've squadded with some oracle-users who were smart enough to play for a bit before joining a RB or BH or Frost. But the others....b:laugh they don't need to tell you they oracled..you can figure it out when, like, a 9x cleric has no clue what ironheart is....

EDIT: well poo i was talking to Bellatrix.....u guys post too fast QQ
  • Q__o - Harshlands
    Q__o - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    to the OP

if you have a life and dont care about these pixels then leave. This is a forum for ppl who do care about pixels and most have spent money on pixels on varying degrees over their playing time. you, who have real friends and takes vacations, are too good for us. you shouldnt be playing mmorpgs, u should be hanging out, so stop posting about stuff and go enjoy life to the fullest.

im totally serious, no sarcasm here.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    ^^^^ true dat
    I'm sure I've squadded with some oracle-users who were smart enough to play for a bit before joining a RB or BH or Frost. But the others....b:laugh they don't need to tell you they oracled..you can figure it out when, like, a 9x cleric has no clue what ironheart is....

EDIT: well poo i was talking to Bellatrix.....u guys post too fast QQ
    I'm sorry, I couldn't help using my Ninja skills.b:surrenderb:avoid

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    On a side note... it's really funny to hear people complaining about PvP on a PvE server.

PK Protection = ON = Permanent Blue Name Protection.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kattelyn - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    On a side note... it's really funny to hear people complaining about PvP on a PvE server.

PK Protection = ON = Permanent Blue Name Protection.

Yes, it is.