just some general knowledge stuff

Options
Hoode - Archosaur
Hoode - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
so if you look there <-<-<- then it shows that i am lvl 20 and i can mount land ones, i was just wondering if there is any free mounts other than horses.

whats the lvl cap?

how do you work the bank?

and when i click on that profile link in the top-right corner, it does nothing... is that supposed to happen?

the sentence beneath the line is false
the sentence above the line is true
Post edited by Hoode - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nope, no non-cash shop mounts that aren't horses (and the horses ain't exactly free, neither.)

105 is the level cap.

Drag and drop items into your bank/from bank into your inventory. To transfer money into your bank, click on the coins in your inventory screen; to withdraw money, click on coins in your bank.

The profile link is grey, so I think not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nope, no non-cash shop mounts that aren't horses (and the horses ain't exactly free, neither.)

105 is the level cap.

Drag and drop items into your bank/from bank into your inventory. To transfer money into your bank, click on the coins in your inventory screen; to withdraw money, click on coins in your bank.

The profile link is grey, so I think not.

no no u can buy horses in Archo from Pet Manager ... its 4million or somethign tho...
  • Darach - Dreamweaver
    Darach - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no no u can buy horses in Archo from Pet Manager ... its 4million or somethign tho...

Horses from the pet manager start at 2.4 million. What the lady (mayfly) above you is referring to is the fact that there are NO OTHER in game mounts other than horses, EXCEPT the ones you can buy from the cash shop.

Keep in mind that using the gold trading system or other players - anything from the cash shop is obtainable using in game coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teewee55
    teewee55 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HOW ENTER GAME!!!b:cryb:sadb:surrenderb:shocked
  • Darach - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    teewee55 wrote: »
    HOW ENTER GAME!!!b:cryb:sadb:surrenderb:shocked

Can you be a little more specific? Are you unable to log into the game? Did you make an account on the PWI website?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowblazer - Lost City
    Shadowblazer - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey im kind of a fresh noob been playing for not even a month i lvl up fast and im totaly lost how do we repair armor whenever i try i just waste cash for nothing alsohow do you make a faction plus how do you use that account stash to trade items omoung your avatars
    b:embarrass plz help
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Passes out Spanken Brandnew Jumbo PWI Coloring Books!

b:victory

Congrtaz to the Knoobers..

P.S.
    I'm Officially an Ultra Knoober myself.. Also you will have to get your own PWI Coloring Crayons.. I kinda ran out..

b:bye

Hope you enjoy PWI..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicWaffle - Sanctuary
    MagicWaffle - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey im kind of a fresh noob been playing for not even a month i lvl up fast and im totaly lost how do we repair armor whenever i try i just waste cash for nothing alsohow do you make a faction plus how do you use that account stash to trade items omoung your avatars
    b:embarrass plz help

to repair armor you go to the blacksmith, tailor, craftsman...etc and click the repair armor button at the bottom of the screen. to make a faction you go to north district arch i believe and talk to the faction administrator...somewhere near the elder. to use the account stash you must buy the stone from the boutique otherwise the only other way to trade items amonst your characters are either by mail or direct trade<--dont do this unless you either have two comps or a friend you can trust
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name-level/class-faction
    MagicWaffle-71 Wizard-BlackOath
    Kyrozoan-84 Barbarian-None (retired)
    Vertebreaker-55-Seeker-None (retired)
  • Darach - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to repair armor you go to the blacksmith, tailor, craftsman...etc and click the repair armor button at the bottom of the screen. to make a faction you go to north district arch i believe and talk to the faction administrator...somewhere near the elder. to use the account stash you must buy the stone from the boutique otherwise the only other way to trade items amonst your characters are either by mail or direct trade<--dont do this unless you either have two comps or a friend you can trust

The guild manager is in east section of arch you must be level 20 and it does cost coin.

Once you have the stash box you either right click it or have to give it to a PW Agent or the Banker (I think) - I don't have one, but guessing based on other items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can you be a little more specific? Are you unable to log into the game? Did you make an account on the PWI website?

Erm...just a question, but would they be posting here if they hadn't? Ijs...
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Darach - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Erm...just a question, but would they be posting here if they hadn't? Ijs...

LMAO I suppose you are right.. that's what I get for posting on the fly at work :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]