Assasin with 3 spark

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    all classes are equal
    i still think barbs are the ultimate form at 100 with all there skills as a demon i mean its insane with our damage and hp i mean you tell me how you will kill a barb with +10 armour +12wepon and 25-30k hp 1vs1 your so screwed

Gawd just make up your mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lvl 90 Barb isn't really hard either when I can demon spark 3 times in a row on them...
  • Wyver - Harshlands
    Wyver - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lvl 90 Barb isn't really hard either when I can demon spark 3 times in a row on them...

saw you do it to a charmed 90 barb in silver pool b:laughb:chuckle well he dropped if i remember right
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well yea its true but i think we all have our ways of beating each other i still think barbs are the ultimate form at 100 with all there skills as a demon i mean its insane with our damage and hp i mean you tell me how you will kill a barb with +10 armour +12wepon and 25-30k hp 1vs1 your so screwed

triple spark celestial BIDS crit. The end.

quoted for truth. Sins gain chi too fast. Tackling slash (50chi, 15 sec cd, 9 sec immobilize) Shadow escape (1spark, 90 sec cd, invisibility, and, according to ecatomb, dispells negative status (bleed / poison?)) Rising Dragon Strike, (150 chi, 30 sec cd) Inner harmony (200 chi).

Also, i believe it is actually possible to reach oermaspark with daggers. If any of you has a definite answer to this, please let me know
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

Also, i believe it is actually possible to reach oermaspark with daggers. If any of you has a definite answer to this, please let me know

Perma-spark is reachable since we can get 3.33 aps that sparks to 5 aps. I can already basically "perma" spark at 1.67 base aps if you don't count the time for using the chi skills.
  • Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Gawd just make up your mind.

lolol this is so funny

People do run into problems when they're trying to argue that they are playing the best class AND at the same time argue that all classes are 100% balanced and its all about play style + some other cop out gibberish. It really never adds up.

Assassins tends to do this a lot, specially new players.

One part of them really wanna show of how easy they can shiat on people 1v1. But at the same time they're scared as hell of the class getting nerfed, so they also have to argue that the class is completely balanced and even very weak. Tends to get a bit messy after a while b:chuckle

On topic i would say triple in stealth should not be possible, its really to big of advantage for any class to have in pvp, even squishy ones like sins.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    alright im gunna give away some of the sins secrets just to get some of you to dry your damn tears. a sins stun lock is not that great. we have a 5 second stun (that ive noticed lasts more like 3 seconds) that does monster damage. now if that 1 shot you. well you didnt have a chance to begin with. if it didnt then it just ticked you charm. and now to keep you stun locked we have to immobilize you then seal you. now if the triple spark head hunt didnt kill you i and your charm brought you back to full health, those 2 hits are not gunna kill you either. our only other stun is a tele stun which costs 1 spark and doesnt even deal damage. when i use it i usually dont tele right on them and by the time i get to them the stun is worn off anyways. then there is sleep. almost useless, it deals almost no damage and you wake up if i hit you again. so all its good for is sleep then cast a triple spark or some ****.

basically what im sayin is those of you who are getting rolled repeatedly by sins its because YOUR STANDING THE FOCK STILL! when i do my monster combos on people i need to stand right next to you for a good 4 to 5 seconds before i even hit you. if you start running it messes everything up.so if your in PvP and you think a sin is around KEEP MOVING! and youll notice a world of difference when the sin unstealths

forgive me fellow sinsb:surrender
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    b:angryb:angryb:angrySTFUUUUUUUUU QQ
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    b:angryb:angryb:angrySTFUUUUUUUUU QQ

lol im sorry. dont worry. we will still dominate them. but its been what 4 or 5 months now and these newbs still havent figured out how to take down a sin. someone has to help them
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    alright im gunna give away some of the sins secrets just to get some of you to dry your damn tears. a sins stun lock is not that great. we have a 5 second stun (that ive noticed lasts more like 3 seconds) that does monster damage. now if that 1 shot you. well you didnt have a chance to begin with. if it didnt then it just ticked you charm. and now to keep you stun locked we have to immobilize you then seal you. now if the triple spark head hunt didnt kill you i and your charm brought you back to full health, those 2 hits are not gunna kill you either. our only other stun is a tele stun which costs 1 spark and doesnt even deal damage. when i use it i usually dont tele right on them and by the time i get to them the stun is worn off anyways. then there is sleep. almost useless, it deals almost no damage and you wake up if i hit you again. so all its good for is sleep then cast a triple spark or some ****.

basically what im sayin is those of you who are getting rolled repeatedly by sins its because YOUR STANDING THE FOCK STILL! when i do my monster combos on people i need to stand right next to you for a good 4 to 5 seconds before i even hit you. if you start running it messes everything up.so if your in PvP and you think a sin is around KEEP MOVING! and youll notice a world of difference when the sin unstealths

forgive me fellow sinsb:surrender

Im sitting here wondering why you're missing out the most used pvp-skill in PWI when you're "educating people". Every sin 90+ uses occult ice actually - Just like all other mele classes. 1 extra 6 sec freeze/stun changes the ability to lock someone a lot.

Really only classes that has some sort of high grade immunity pots and can chain with a free-movement skill that can get away. Specially if you triple spark in stealth + occult ice.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Im sitting here wondering why you're missing out the most used pvp-skill in PWI when you're "educating people". Every sin 90+ uses occult ice actually - Just like all other mele classes. 1 extra 6 sec freeze/stun changes the ability to lock someone a lot.

Really only classes that has some sort of high grade immunity pots and can chain with a free-movement skill that can get away. Specially if you triple spark in stealth + occult ice.

I have Ice and used it a lot with double spark. But now with demon spark, it's only needed for HA, as AA and LA all die before stun from headhunt is up unless they Expel. How f-ed up is that? Very. b:laugh
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    not all the players in pwi are oblivious as to how to kill a sin, som jus havent bothered trying to learn, they would just rather complain about it. if a sin comes for me ill AD, then genie skill to knock out of stun and demon summer sprint to resist and hit with lucky to stun sin followed by nova. with my nix to stun immediately after lucky. if nova succeeds sin is sealed for 8 seconds and unless sin has over 8k hp hes dead.

it helps having a large portion of my friends list being assassins that i train with in both duels and pk

b:victory

QQ some more peoples pw is too lazy to change it. so for the time being its something were just going to have to live with.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

i totally agree. and occult ice pwns. but i was tryoing to leave out genie skills sense not every sin has the same ones
  • Cailleach - Harshlands
    Cailleach - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol im sorry. dont worry. we will still dominate them. but its been what 4 or 5 months now and these newbs still havent figured out how to take down a sin. someone has to help them
    i totally agree. and occult ice pwns. but i was tryoing to leave out genie skills sense not every sin has the same ones

So you're saying that, on the one hand, people are newbs for not figuring out how to take down an assassin. On the other, you totally agree with the statement that, barring being crazy-prepared or divine intervention, nobody can get away from a competent assassin. Hmm. I think there's a quote relevant to this. Oh wait:
    One part of them really wanna show of how easy they can shiat on people 1v1. But at the same time they're scared as hell of the class getting nerfed, so they also have to argue that the class is completely balanced and even very weak. Tends to get a bit messy after a while b:chuckle

When a class can kill 7 out of the 8 classes in the game so quickly that the server literally is unable to track and display the damage, without any warning, from outside the range of every single other class, something clearly isn't so balanced.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have no idea why people think this simply MUST be true. It is obviously possible to design a game with unbalanced classes yet people seem to assume otherwise. The truth is that you don't need great game balance to make a game like Perfect World financially successful. This is a game where the simplest of bugs, such as cleric's Magic Shell, persist for years. The reason why bugs persist is that there is no direct financial benefit to fixing them.

Why would developers waste time fine tuning game balance when they can design new packs and other boutique items? Where is the bigger monetary payoff?

^this times a number over 9000
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    ^this times a number over 9000

There's a number over 9000? O_o
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hum i agree being able to spark without knock off stealth isn t rly fair, when other class spark i usualy sleep and wait lol, but what if i can t even see it comes?
    It s already hard enough to survive a sin surprise attack (without spark) with all the stun lock w/e you have good gear or not (but this is the point of sin so it s ok), a robe wearer will just get stun and die without being able to do anything if the sin can spark in stealth, that just suck imo and no QQ here just saying b:bye.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When a class can kill 7 out of the 8 classes in the game so quickly that the server literally is unable to track and display the damage, without any warning, from outside the range of every single other class, something clearly isn't so balanced.

Good thing I quit the game before this^ happened b:shocked

Lol is it true?........the server can't even track and display the damage?

and someone here was saying all classes are equal? lolz u ppl don't make sense b:chuckle
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Yes. I've one hitted people where you can only see the damage above their head but it won't be in the damage log. Happens sometimes when higher Sins kill me out of stealth too.
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010
    Yes. I've one hitted people where you can only see the damage above their head but it won't be in the damage log. Happens sometimes when higher Sins kill me out of stealth too.

Wow..

Do you feel you're OP?

Or do you think there is a class better than you?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh so glad i rolled a HA class with high accuaracyb:pleased

but being able to 3 spark without them even knowing you exist then stun for upwards of 15 seconds with gen gain all that chi back while spikechaining then being able to just poof gain all your sparks back and wait for a fresh start

hate to say it but unless that caster has CSed full+8 or better with garnets and citrine mix
    they die

and LA just stands no chance at all

ya you can AD or expel problem is who always runs around map with their finger on those?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Wow..

Do you feel you're OP?

Or do you think there is a class better than you?

Yes, it's very OP, given that I pull off the combo. Like RATT said tho, it's a lot harder to do when people are moving.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes, it's very OP, given that I pull off the combo. Like RATT said tho, it's a lot harder to do when people are moving.

Assasins do seem a bit OP when theyre flying around by themselves ganking unprepared and average geared 9X players.

But most pvp is not 1v1 at higher lvls. A sin triple sparking in stealth than trying to pull of that amazing combo will be hard in mass pvp, you might just as well get sealed by someone else as you come out of stealth, a cleric starts healing the guy your trying to kill and than get hit for 25k Bids or Armageddon.

Also most higher lvl players at least on a pvp server in a bigger faction is always prepared to get ganked and have the gear/refines to take a few hits. They will always have immunity pots and proper genie skills, full buff, and full chi when they leave SZ, at least on Lost City lol

Ive been killed loads of time without seeing a dmg log to by players that deals high dmg, but never died to a sin in my life lol. When it goes black and u have no clue wtf happened its always a magic doom skill.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    If I do it right, I can pick off a 10X non-HA in a group then get away. But as for mass PvP, we do have our limitations. We are not meant to be mass PvPer's anyways and that's offset by our seemingly OP skills to pick off a single target. Things might change for me later on after more interval gears and more refines for better survivability, but for now, I'll stick to "assassinations".
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010
    Assasins do seem a bit OP when theyre flying around by themselves ganking unprepared and average geared 9X players.

But most pvp is not 1v1 at higher lvls. A sin triple sparking in stealth than trying to pull of that amazing combo will be hard in mass pvp, you might just as well get sealed by someone else as you come out of stealth, a cleric starts healing the guy your trying to kill and than get hit for 25k Bids or Armageddon.

Also most higher lvl players at least on a pvp server in a bigger faction is always prepared to get ganked and have the gear/refines to take a few hits. They will always have immunity pots and proper genie skills, full buff, and full chi when they leave SZ, at least on Lost City lol

Ive been killed loads of time without seeing a dmg log to by players that deals high dmg, but never died to a sin in my life lol. When it goes black and u have no clue wtf happened its always a magic doom skill.

Lolz maybe I shouldn't have quit after all b:lipcurl
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    no one is killing so fast the server cant keep up >.> theres just a glitch that the first hit coming out of stealth doesnt show on the log. thats it. and maybe we are OP 1v1 but get over it, we are a pvp based class. you pick a barb to tank, a cleric to heal, and a sin to kill pk squishies. thats the only real purpose of our class. and we arent invincible, infact we are quite the opposite with LA. when it comes to attacking many at a time our stadegy is to pick them off 1 at a time or pray that our 2 AOEs crit.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    no one is killing so fast the server cant keep up >.> theres just a glitch that the first hit coming out of stealth doesnt show on the log. thats it.

It's more than just the first hit. The most extreme example I've experienced was having only the last of 5 hits show up, but at the time I was lagging more than a bit.

Technically, I believe what's happening is that by the time the "there's an assassin here" information is received by the target's client, the server has already registered the first few hits.

Anyway, I actually DO run around with my finger on my Absolute Domain button nowadays, if I'm anywhere I even remotely suspect an assassin to be lurking. It doesn't help that much.

Using AD, even successfully breaking out of the stunlock AND firing off Wings of Grace for anti-stun and a 40% damage reduction, I still go down before I can finish channeling my stunning arrow. With an immunity potion, I can successfully... run to the nearest Safe Zone. Let's be honest here, if it takes me a fully charged genie, a spark, a high-grade apothecary potion, and a charm just to achieve a tactical draw and a strategic loss, that is not the sign of a well-balanced class.

I really do need to build an Expel genie for my archer though, and see what happens then.

@TigerLily: You say that "most higher level players in a large faction" are always prepared to be ganked. So where does that leave the other 99.9% of us? Also, in my experience, it's more difficult to immediately interdict the assassin in a mass PvP situation. If the assassin is popping up in the middle of a group that's just standing around, sure they're rather less likely to get away with it. If they're popping up in the middle of a battle of any sort though, chances are by the time anyone can react they're already back in stealth.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If I do it right, I can pick off a 10X non-HA in a group then get away. But as for mass PvP, we do have our limitations. We are not meant to be mass PvPer's anyways and that's offset by our seemingly OP skills to pick off a single target. Things might change for me later on after more interval gears and more refines for better survivability, but for now, I'll stick to "assassinations".

Finaly found who killed poor Kennedy b:sin
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010
    Gimme a shout if you think assasins will be even stronger than wizzards endgame!(equal gear)
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I gotta say i really enjoy reading bout sins...they are treated as wargods of some kind: pop out of stealth, kill, stealth....sounds goodXD why not enjoy it(and yes even i can do that without a triple spark)
    tho i have a bad feeling bout us beeing nerfed...many people are complaining and even though i enjoy it i can understand where they come from...so we will get nerfed eventually T.T