My Decipline Genie

__Goddess__ - Heavens Tear
__Goddess__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
I have a dicipline genie for my cleric... what skills and gear should i focus on for it?
Post edited by __Goddess__ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Handmaiden - Dreamweaver
    Handmaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Are you going for a PvP or PvE genie?

Either way, I would recommend Absolute Domain when you can get it. Will save your butt in both situations. Holy path is also good for both.
    Relent - 8x HA Veno
    Handmaiden - 9x Cleric
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    second wind is a OHH ****!!! button too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your genie should supplement whatever you like to do. I PvP alot so I have mostly have skills to complement that on my genie.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yea, u gotta decide for what this genie gonna be used

u will end up with few genies (especialy at mid lvls where one genie cant hold all skills u want) and always with at least 2 for pve and pvp
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    expel is a must. it gives physical immunity but stuns. the stun effect doesn't interrupt regeneration aura, which is a high level defensive spell you'll use for squads often after lvl60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    stuns kinda interupt bb actually
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PvP offensive genie = extreme poison, frenzy, cloud eruption, and holy path. As a cleric, you have plume shell and guardian light to cover you defensively.

For PvE, it's a mixed bag, holy path is pretty much needed, while defensive skills like domain and expel can save you in parties.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I would try and get zeal genie if you can and have free slot available role any toon anf hope it get a zeal or delete and roll another untill you do.I did this to get my zeal genie.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The genie I use has the base skill, makes me fly faster (wind something?), extreme poison, holy path, bramble rage. Second wind is also good, I just wouldn't have a lot of use for it personally, and would need a luckier genie to get. I've heard nullify poison can be good for aoe grinding poison mobs, but I've never tried it.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I would try and get zeal genie if you can and have free slot available role any toon anf hope it get a zeal or delete and roll another untill you do.I did this to get my zeal genie.

Yes, because clerics are always the first one picked to pull a boss. The only reason I could see a cleric wanting a zeal more than any other is resale value. Even the starter stats (+15 mag) are bad compared to others (in most people's views)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Yes, because clerics are always the first one picked to pull a boss. The only reason I could see a cleric wanting a zeal more than any other is resale value. Even the starter stats (+15 mag) are bad compared to others (in most people's views)

Really.I was told that the best Genie to have is Zeal even when soloing the inherit skill is good for pulling.I do have an infliction genie.
    edited April 2010
    Really.I was told that the best Genie to have is Zeal even when soloing the inherit skill is good for pulling.I do have an infliction genie.

Yes it's good for pulling, but when does a cleric ever have to pull?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Yes it's good for pulling, but when does a cleric ever have to pull?

Stop FFFFFFFFiiiinng Flowing me a$$H0le.
    edited April 2010
    Stop FFFFFFFFiiiinng Flowing me a$$H0le.

Flowing = ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Amasaya - Heavens Tear
    Amasaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010

or you can get a new genie for 3 mirages..