edited December 2010 in Blademaster
Hello

Well my current Unequipped stats are:
245 Str
95 Vit
75 Dex

And here are my equipped stats and equipments:
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d72dad11d08d92fd

I think my gears are pretty decent for my level, just wondering what stats i need for an Pure Axe (Vit) BM
Its either
6 Str, 3 Vit and 1 Dex per 2 levels
6 Str, 2 Vit and 2 Dex per 2 levels
So i altered the two builds a bit and made my own custom one...
Just thinking, should i cap my Dex at 75 Until level 90 because of my 2 Misty forest rings?

I DO NOT PVP
I just want the best possible build for just PURE AXES which can do the most amount of damage with a high amount of HP, i like HP b:dirty

Or should i restat my dex into 50 and put all the points into Vit?

Thanks
Post edited by Axe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hello

Well my current Unequipped stats are:
    245 Str
    95 Vit
    75 Dex

And here are my equipped stats and equipments:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d72dad11d08d92fd

I think my gears are pretty decent for my level, just wondering what stats i need for an Pure Axe (Vit) BM
    Its either
    6 Str, 3 Vit and 1 Dex per 2 levels
    6 Str, 2 Vit and 2 Dex per 2 levels
    So i altered the two builds a bit and made my own custom one...
    Just thinking, should i cap my Dex at 75 Until level 90 because of my 2 Misty forest rings?

I DO NOT PVP
    I just want the best possible build for just PURE AXES which can do the most amount of damage with a high amount of HP, i like HP b:dirty

Or should i restat my dex into 50 and put all the points into Vit?

Thanks

I'd leave both your dex and bit how they are, maybe cap vit at 100 when you next lvl.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would say stop adding vit for awhile. Putting those into dex. At 90 your gear will give you a **** load of hp.

Only other thing about your build is you could use some magic resistance ornaments.

Have fun!
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For PvE/axe only.... Don't add any more to dex or vit... put all the rest of your points into strength until you hit 90. At 90, if you keep up with your refines and shards, restat some of that vit into strength and maybe dex. If I were PvE axes only, I'd go pure STR build to hit as hard as I can.... you'll get plenty of HP from 90 green.

Get rid of that neck and belt... their pdef add is diminishing gains and the mdef you're losing from not using an elemental set is significant. An Equine Talisman will give you some HP and reduce physical damage and boost your mdef... last one I saw on LC that I bought for a friend was the mold for 150k. BH has made them really cheap, so anything crafted under 300k is great (when I bought mine they still cost over 1m). You should also try to get your past culivations done... the past belt would be better than what you're using now as well.

The rest of your gear is quite nice for your level.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Axe - Heavens Tear
    Axe - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For PvE/axe only.... Don't add any more to dex or vit... put all the rest of your points into strength until you hit 90. At 90, if you keep up with your refines and shards, restat some of that vit into strength and maybe dex. If I were PvE axes only, I'd go pure STR build to hit as hard as I can.... you'll get plenty of HP from 90 green.

Get rid of that neck and belt... their pdef add is diminishing gains and the mdef you're losing from not using an elemental set is significant. An Equine Talisman will give you some HP and reduce physical damage and boost your mdef... last one I saw on LC that I bought for a friend was the mold for 150k. BH has made them really cheap, so anything crafted under 300k is great (when I bought mine they still cost over 1m). You should also try to get your past culivations done... the past belt would be better than what you're using now as well.

The rest of your gear is quite nice for your level.

Here is my new equipment set, i have just leveled to 82
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=241342384d11197d

so you're suggesting i should lest say cap vit at 100, (5 more points from now) which i just did above and put all my points from level 82-90 into strength? (40 points)
    It will boost my dmg by quite a bit and reducing my hp by 200 ish which i can sustain using high refined with citrine shards gears
    At level 90 this is what im planning roughly to get:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=055d7682c1da34d1

with 285 STR, 100 VIT and 75 DEX

Do you think this is good?
  • Axe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If i dont get enough money, this may be my cheap efficient set:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=769b11019b43d21c
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @ the low cost build

bm's that use SDP make me Q.Q +phys resist does nothing for us and the 5% hp isnt that much swindlers takes like 5 mill to make in 2x drops and a high refined equine will do just fine till then

get demon slaughter belt

find a rocking thunder hat with nice adds rather than pirate

all that may run you 7 mill or so more than your posted and would be far more effective
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Axe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This will be what im wearing at level 90 (FINAL):
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=94c79de522c8cc3b

Got everything except the mountcrasher set and star axes, im planning to buy the star axes and manufacture the mount crasher except the plate which i will buy made

Do you think +3 for the armor is enough? should i go for +4 with d orb?
    That would cost a lot tho.

And is flawless 3 sockets good enough?
    Cause i would not want to spend an extra 9m for using immaculate citrines which only gives me an extra 120 hp
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This will be what im wearing at level 90 (FINAL):
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=94c79de522c8cc3b

Got everything except the mountcrasher set and star axes, im planning to buy the star axes and manufacture the mount crasher except the plate which i will buy made

Do you think +3 for the armor is enough? should i go for +4 with d orb?
    That would cost a lot tho.

And is flawless 3 sockets good enough?
    Cause i would not want to spend an extra 9m for using immaculate citrines which only gives me an extra 120 hp

adding sockets would cost way more than going with immacs

other than that would just say +3 the ornaments
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stop adding vitality. After you get TT99, golden lunar and nirvana upgraded gear you'll regret having such high vit as refining bonuses are really excellent. You need higher dexterity to make the bonuses from misty rings worthy and to equip fists. I see no reason for you to ignore fist path as it's cheap (the only skills you need to get maxed are mastery and cyclone heel) and makes a ton of chi. Switch your belt/necklace to elemental so you'll be able to tank bh69 bosses (gaurnob and polearm hit water, pyro fire).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Axe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, my level 90 stats will be 285 str, 95 vit, 80 dex
    Any more suggestions?
  • Axe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=61a7441304f7a83f
    This will be my last and FINAL items probably

Any other extra suggestions?
  • saer1
    saer1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    GZ can the axes BM be demon coz i like to get def and good Roar and i like the demon spark so is it bad if the axes BM be demon?
  • clanfoo
    clanfoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can Some One Post A Pic Of What Mount Crasher Armor Looks On A Female Bm? b:victory Would Really Appreciate It b:pleased
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Should have made your own thread, but...
    http://www.ecatomb.net/armor-hh.php tt90 green female is shown.

And amazingly no one has laughed or trolled the pure axe bm thread. b:chuckle
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory