Armored Bear Issues

Jennalicious - Sanctuary
Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
Ok, so I read the guides and did a search. Does the Armored Bear spawn at a different time than the other rares or something? I go to 672 633 when it is time for all the other rares to spawn, but I never see the bear. Are the coordinates wrong? Is the spawn time different? b:question
Post edited by Jennalicious - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I believe having readed a few time that the coordinate are incorrect and that it actually spawn on a different hill in that sector.
  • Ailreena - Sanctuary
    Ailreena - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This place looks correctly, but even if it's big and fat this bear is running fast around a whole village. Maybe you missed the time or stay in one place when he was in second.
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't think that is the right area for the bear. What are the correct coordinates for it?
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It would be hard if they only spawn every 12 hrs to be exact.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    correct spawn location is 628 624
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    correct spawn location is 628 624

Thank you. ...
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    AKA the hills behind ape dryad is where he truly spawns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No idea why ecatomb got that wrong though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No idea why ecatomb got that wrong though...

It might of used to spawn else where.. no idea. Alot of those websites don't update anything anymore.. even the stickies in this veno section.