TT80 Gold Daggers? Glitched?

Options
Credence - Sanctuary
Credence - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Credence here, Sanctuary's Up coming lv90 Assassin here...
So i decided to make the TT80 gold daggers that bind. Ive come to a small block, once eagerly placing the daggers on... i realized only one dagger shows! lol i was like ok.. maybe area here is glitched.... like normal things people run into... so i spent a half hour going everywhere with these bad boys(boy) and sure enough... One Dagger shows.... I read the description it says... "Daggers" you know.... (s) as in plural? more then one? So Are these Daggers glitched? if so are they going to be fixxed?

Here are some pictures.

2010-04-1323-11-56.jpg
2010-04-1323-11-14-1.jpg
2010-04-1323-11-24.jpg
2010-04-1323-11-34.jpg
/showpost.php?p=10036192&postcount=914

Its far from perfect.. its all demolished.
Post edited by Credence - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maybe they're special ^-^
    I'm wondering if other daggers are glitching for you? If it's just this set maybe they're a special case, which would be kind of cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maybe they're special ^-^
    I'm wondering if other daggers are glitching for you? If it's just this set maybe they're a special case, which would be kind of cool!

If they are special i wish they were longer? u know like a katana? they look epic but.... this seems to be an issue ya know? all the other daggers (of lv requirement) are fine... just these are... one dagger?

• skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's the way TT80 gold appears for everyone, one dagger wielded by the right hand.
    I believe it was intentional.
    Although I'm curious, how does it look when you use Headhunt? Does he just perform one of the slashes wielding nothing but air? lol

By the way, imho 80 gold isn't worth it. It's kind of a dead-end.
    Take care.
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    skyxiii wrote: »
    That's the way TT80 gold appears for everyone, one dagger wielded by the right hand.
    I believe it was intentional.
    Although I'm curious, how does it look when you use Headhunt? Does he just perform one of the slashes wielding nothing but air? lol

By the way, imho 80 gold isn't worth it. It's kind of a dead-end.
    Take care.

u can say so, but im sure plenty where eager to see them or it aswell. tt80 gold "dagger" may be pointless... but i wanted in game pleasure of seeing it and using... so u cant say any further then that.... like i said before the skills perform as usual as it assumes two daggers are there... and sky how can u say TT80 gold is suppose to be that way? when all "daggers" show both in each hand, Did a GM tell u they are suppose to be that way.. What source? Im looking for the creator's notes for these if they were flawed or suppose to be that way. these/this happen to be the only one(s) "glitching". anyway i had fun making them and it hasnt stopped me from testing the other daggers so... i guess ill be testing alot more in game.

• skyxiii
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Um I think your post must have been cut off for me or something because I didn't read anything about you saying the skills perform as if two daggers were there. I think it has something to do with the pictures, the right side of your posts are cut off.
    I never said they were supposed to be that way. I explicitly stated that I believe they are meant to be that way. It's a style ~ in real life single daggers are used more often than dual daggers. You state that they are unique, but how do you know that when you haven't seen all other daggers yet? Also, isn't tt80 gold unique in its dagger design as well? I really would not be surprised if they meant for them to turn out like this. It's creative, although kind of weird for the skill animations where the left dagger is supposed to be in action.

Anyway yeah, if you wanted tt80 gold for aesthetic appeal, I'm not going to say that's a bad thing. I was just trying to help by saying that in terms of functionality and gameplay, it isn't a great choice.
  • TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear
    TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What are your graphic settings set to in the game? I have had this similar problem before myself and it was related to my settings. I dunno, I think it is a glitch lol. Usually I have to have refraction set to "On", on the settings so that this glitch doesn't occur.

I havn't tested it for these particular daggers (obviously since my sin is only 85 and has been so for... forever)... but I dunno you could try messing with your settings a little to see if anything changes?

If not I doubt that the design was meant only to weild one dagger. It just looks strange. Lol... would be like an Axe BM weilding only one axe when normally they should hold two. just doesn't make sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What are your graphic settings set to in the game? I have had this similar problem before myself and it was related to my settings. I dunno, I think it is a glitch lol. Usually I have to have refraction set to "On", on the settings so that this glitch doesn't occur.

I havn't tested it for these particular daggers (obviously since my sin is only 85 and has been so for... forever)... but I dunno you could try messing with your settings a little to see if anything changes?

If not I doubt that the design was meant only to weild one dagger. It just looks strange. Lol... would be like an Axe BM weilding only one axe when normally they should hold two. just doesn't make sense.

well my graphics are fully maxxed (pictures prove that) and the thing says "Daggers" my next test consist of maxx socketing it and seeing if both hands light up, you two socket shards give the weapon its two epileptic look of shines crossing and rotating... if that does work.. then i guess its suppose to be one dagger...

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Due to the state of the economy, and recent budget cuts, the assassin guild decided to reduce the number of daggers issued from 2 to one.

It was either that, or they would have to lay off lots of assassins and move their operations to China, closing the US offices.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • skyxiii
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually have you seen it in game yet TeresaSyri? It looks pretty wicked. I would totally rock a single dagger if they have better ones.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Here are some pictures.

b:shocked u broke em! I'm telling Franky!

Due to the state of the economy, and recent budget cuts, the assassin guild decided to reduce the number of daggers issued from 2 to one.

It was either that, or they would have to lay off lots of assassins and move their operations to China, closing the US offices.

I LOLed b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haseo_ThePKK - Sanctuary
    Haseo_ThePKK - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haha i have seen them >.> to be blunt they were used on me 1st and at some angles i could see the left dagger, tho cred thinks I'm crazy XP and i totally say its a glitch and should be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx

"At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself at a dark forest, for the clear path was lost."
    ~Dante Canto I of 'The Divine Comedy'