Tome scroll from Coral and Tiger Pack.

RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Can you even get it from those packs. No one I know has gotten them from the packs so far. Has anyone actually gotten it from Coral or Tiger Packs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
Post edited by RoidAbuse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Can you even get it from those packs. No one I know has gotten them from the packs so far. Has anyone actually gotten it from Coral or Tiger Packs?

You can but chances are .002% from Coral and might even be lower for Tiger Packs. Anni Packs had a .01% chance. -.-
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can but chances are like .01% or was it .001% o.O. Yeah.

Well, Cube Stamp was listed as one of the items available to drop from Anni and I don't believe anyone actually got one from Annis. It wasn't until Corals came out that you started seeing Cube Necklaces. I'm starting to wonder if it's the same with Tome Scrolls. Listed as able to drop but won't for whatever the reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, Cube Stamp was listed as one of the items available to drop from Anni and I don't believe anyone actually got one from Annis. It wasn't until Corals came out that you started seeing Cube Necklaces. I'm starting to wonder if it's the same with Tome Scrolls. Listed as able to drop but won't for whatever the reason.

Mm well you need around 50k corals to almost guarantee a Tome and PWI could be on another on of it's crappy "fail" randomization streaks. Well I guess it could actually not drop which might explain the crazy 300m prices.. -.-
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think its more likely due to the fact ani packs sold way more. I'm estimating 200,000 ani packs bought per server and something like 10,000-20,000 tigers and corals.b:avoid
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think its more likely due to the fact ani packs sold way more. I'm estimating 200,000 ani packs bought per server and something like 10,000-20,000 tigers and corals.b:avoid

My guess would be much more since I myself alone bought and opened roughly 2500 coral packs in total (and no, I don't CS).
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I got a scroll of tome from 17 coral packs.

24zc7mb.jpg

So to partially answer your initial question - yes, you can get them from coral packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I got a Big Jumbo PWI Coloring Book including a limited edition of ridiculious PWI Crayons!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I got a Big Jumbo PWI Coloring Book including a limited edition of ridiculious PWI Crayons!

b:victory

Wanna have a play date?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Cube Stamp wasn't listed in the annipak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can but chances are .002% from Coral and might even be lower for Tiger Packs. Anni Packs had a .01% chance. -.-

.002% for Scroll and .01 for Script in Year of the Tiger packs. Same as for Corals.

But, the odds of winning something increased back to 3% rather than 2% which makes sense consdiering how many items people are getting from the packs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My guess would be much more since I myself alone bought and opened roughly 2500 coral packs in total (and no, I don't CS).

at this point does it really matter if you spent real money or coins?

axt57 wrote: »
    I got a scroll of tome from 17 coral packs.

24zc7mb.jpg

So to partially answer your initial question - yes, you can get them from coral packs.

I hate you so much right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know someone who got a scroll. Didn't even open many packs.