who is realy perfect or do they think there a god

Options
Black_wolve - Sanctuary
Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
I noticed a lot of player's are complaing and moaning and making fun of other's or sit there and say there no good when you do a f c c run or a t-t run or luna or whatever.

They shout out in world chat i want a exp barb or wizzard or bm veno whatever you realy think any one's that exp that they dont make mistakes or are they god's and perfect in all thing's see that is a problem to many exspect others to fit there standards if you dont fit there standards they boot you from squad and run you down saying your no good they wonder why they cant get any help for a run .

Iam sorry i find it very rude and childlish to act and treat other player's as they treat them like dirt.

So again are they that perfect they think there god grow up it's a game people allowed to make mistakes and i bet that player him or her self had made mistakes as well i even had people tell me they quit other faction's because the leader or who ever told them if they dont use the forums or whatever there kicked from faction or in some case's some say come join and we help now not saying all factions but there where some members from there factions asking me for help i dont mind but when i ask them why dont your faction help you they say there to busy or there to many alts etc and no one can deny the fact it aint happing.

to build a good faction you have to help every one out and teach them how t-t f c c or etc work also teach them about the game where to go guid them to sertain quest be there for them help them out but i realy dont see it happing or why am i and a few high levels there for help im sure we dont mind but thats part of being in a faction is to build and learn from them but some dont take the time to teach so the noobs are confused dont know what to do.where to go etc.

I realy find it sad how people realy treat others in any game you have to meet there standard's if not your no good to them what so ever.

I know already this will turn in to a flame war but in any case the way i see it i have the right to my own opion here iam a lv 97 barb done runs seval times over in f c c i get nagged by a veno are u sure your exp i said yes or why would i be wasting my charm and wasting my time in here i get remarks from this veno do this or that i left that squad in the ditch and said go find another barb im not going to put up with it .

Iam pretty sure others who had this isssue but in any case who is realy exp in any game what if theres lagg what if they get dc is that there fault i also noticed some realy in a rush to do a f c c run and most of that ends up with players dying and i spoke to many barbs and clerics and other chars who said they died a lot from it .

But all the one's who choose to run a fast run use the stones there main concearn is getting the exp wich shows to me all they care about is them selfs other wise why are there so many deaths in the run make sense gee i hope im making sense here.

I rember when i first started pwi at lv 1 mind you and i was ask if i was playing some one char and been told i dont know how to use my barb never did a gamma run till 2 times when i wanted to learn but was kicked out by others who rather sit there and put the player down and kick them from squad then how is that player going to learn and not every player does the same thing some are used to do a run the way they where taught but yet there no good not exp omg grow up.

any how al i have to say is as a barb i will not put up with it and my rule is they treat me like dirt i leave simple as that i wouldn't care if it was during a major battle with a boss i have done it many times even in t-t off course they got mad at me oh well there fault for opening there mouths and insulting others.
Post edited by Black_wolve - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg

Ok....Now that i have that out of my system, yes alot of people think of themselves as "gods" so....You can't really do much but tell them to stop being such an idiotic moron, who seems to have no concept of reaility and doesn't understand that all human beings, machines, and objects has some sort of imperfection, or flaw.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I QQ-quit squads that make fun of me for sucking, I'm very sensitive and over-react, my skin has the constancy and thickness of wet toilet paper

Suck it up, buttercup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ignore it.
    Ive been in squads where people WC for experienced this, pr0 that and then it comes down to the instance ( TT/FF/Nirvana etc) the person that WC was the worst player in the squad.
  • EIodi - Sanctuary
    EIodi - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let the meanies do TT and FCC together. Not everybody is arrogant and rude, just hunt out a nice faction with friendly helpful people who are willing to teach you how to do a "good" run. I wouldn't squad up with people who are going to insult me all the way through, just because I'm not very good or experienced; everybody starts somewhere.

Basically, just try not to worry about the buttheads ingame and focus your time and attention on the decent players instead. :)
    Lv 5x Psychic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AKA Adeacia - Shura (Jade Dynasty)
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me. I am awesome. End of discussion. b:bye
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just a note that I got from a teen friend playing the game.

"I hate when adults start telling me how to play a fantasy game"

LOLb:laugh
  • Koizumi - Lost City
    Koizumi - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^Yeah, it kinda puts things in perspective when a 35 year old calls a 13 year old "n00b".
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

LMFAO! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

It's a GAME ?

I always thought it was a matter of life and death to some people. They have to try and be someone IG since they are an average Joe in RL.

"OMG you caused my pixels to die .. The trauma I will suffer will make it hard for me to serve Big Mac's Today .. BTW you want Fries with that ? "
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't think I'm God. I AM. b:cute
    I'm going to Hell for that, aren't I?
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^Yeah, it kinda puts things in perspective when a 35 year old calls a 13 year old "n00b".

The funny thing the adult was about 50+

The issue my teen friend told me was that the 50 year old (wizard90+) was telling my teen friend (cleric 60+), which player to heal and whom not to heal in a FB run.

Myself, I try to avoid this since I know that "some" clerics tend to have an attitude and I dont want to have an angry cleric on squad. I can afford an angry barb, angry veno, angry wizard but no angry clericb:chuckle
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL **** your Wall of text ( not reading that) And Yes for all we know I could very well be your God.. b:bye

.. Now Bow before me...
  • ////III - Harshlands12
    ////III - Harshlands12 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am perfect.

I am God.

Anymore questions?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vbarbie wrote: »
    LOL **** your Wall of text ( not reading that) And Yes for all we know I could very well be your God.. b:bye

.. Now Bow before me...

now all bow before fluffy.......and bring him cheezburgers
    funny-pictures-cat-orders-cheeseburgers.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

quoting and putting in my sig.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Try being booted from squads for accidentally hitting the STA hotkey
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • MrChrist - Heavens Tear
    MrChrist - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd say I'm pretty close...
    If you see this message, it means there is something Jesus-related and I am trolling it.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    God people are so sensitive. Who the hell cares if someone in a video game thinks you're bad at something in game ? I dont give a **** if someone sais im terrible shiet veno.

If someone in a TT, Frost squad or w/e is doing a horrible job and they get offensive when you're pointing it out, they really should just get kicked from party anyway. If they leave by themselves b/c they cant take criticism, thats even better b:chuckle.

Normally people dont have the patience to run a preschool educational class about Frost every time they bring in a new person. So they might say stuff that are slightly harsh if lets say a cleric doesn't heal/BB and starts attacking the mobs instead. If that clerics gets very upset and feels offended about being corrected and called terrible, like some (mainly guys) tends to do since they have a massive ego. Than to bad for him.
  • RawDawg - Heavens Tear
    RawDawg - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason this happens is because nowadays, with the proliferation of oracle babies and hyper-levelers, there are many high-level characters who have no clue how to play their class. It is frustrating to have such an individual in a squad. Your avatar says you are 95, so if you got to level 95 and still don't know how to play the game, then nobody will want you in their squad. It's a natural result, live with it.
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Truthfully, I don't mind teaching people, If I know what they're supposed to do. The only time I ask for exp'd people is mostly for RBs, as every time I've had a inexp'd person, they almost always ended up being inexp'd in the worst possible manner, and there was no one who could teach them what to do. this has mainly happened with BMs, Clerics, and Archers... and most of the time when it was a cleric, there was someone else who didn't know either. Sure, you may not lose exp, but the fact that you wasted more of a charm than would be wasted for the entire run to find out that the person didn't know what they were doing would kind of irk you a bit, especially if you have a limited budget to buy things.

As for people with a god complex...
    I will admit I am a bit self centered at times(mostly when joking), but never to a point where I'd end up having people hate me for it. But if you think you're so great as to tell someone what they should and shouldn't do, ESPECIALLY when your only knowledge of that person's class is what you see and observe them do, chances are you may be in the wrong, unless you can actually see them doing things that would get themselves killed repeatedly. You'd be amazed at how one bossy person can make something seem so empty upon completion. For example: I once was in a RB squad, and the barb happened to be rather annoyingly bossy, and tried telling me what I should do and what I shouldn't, despite the fact that I hadn't asked for help, much less needed it. I was annoyed enough to the point that when the RB was finished, I didn't actually feel very happy about it.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    God people are so sensitive. Who the hell cares if someone in a video game thinks you're bad at something in game ? I dont give a **** if someone sais im terrible shiet veno.

I would say something rude to troll you, but that would be pretty fail cause you're rather amazing.

b:dirty
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because I am god and the rest of you just lick my shoes clean. That's all you males and females are to me shoe lickers, now that we got that cleared, do your job I want my shoes to look shiny.
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because I am god and the rest of you just lick my shoes clean. That's all you males and females are to me shoe lickers, now that we got that cleared, do your job I want my shoes to look shiny.

does "the rest" include hamsters and the general aware population (non humans excluding those gifted at true speak, etc) at large?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My two cents:

- If you're a barbarian and you don't have tiger form at level 87 because you "think it sucks" or that you "tank better without it," I am going to tell you that you suck, I am going to tell you that you need to learn your class, I am going to tell you to reroll and I am going to tell you to grow a brain.

There are times people act like they know exactly what they're doing, and then it turns out that they don't. Like the venomancers who never get fox form just because they hardly use it while in solo play mode, the archers who never get STA, the barbs who never get tiger form; all these morons who preach about how useless a skill is when it's actually one of their best skills and one of the things that keeps them in a party. Damn straight, we're going to tell these idiots how much they suck ****, because when in a squad these are the people that make runs take longer and make them more prone to failure - even more than inexperienced people do. Inexperienced people with the right skills can be taught, but these fools honestly think you don't need a skill like STA if you're an archer, despite how the fact TT squads will adore the fact you can take off 16% of a boss's HP in a single shot. Or the venomancers who think level 1 purge will suffice in any TT run, or that amp does nothing useful and so they don't get it.

- People who always want "experienced" people for their runs are probably people too up their own **** to realise that you don't start off as "experienced" in RB the instant you hit it's required level. There are also people who are "experienced" but only in a certain way, and so people call them fail when they act in the way they were taught.

I agree, RB with an inexperienced person is painful - especially when that person is a barbarian or BM. Does this mean they can't be taught? Not at all, I ended up teaching two or three BMs how to do RB even though one of these people did not speak English very well and the archer they brought along didn't speak English at all. The fact is: everybody is going to be inexperienced at RB, and all the demands for experienced people put a lot of pressure on those who have no experience to try and learn by watching a YouTube video because everybody's too selfish to actually take them into a squad and give them first hand experience.

Grow a brain. You can't ask for experienced people all the time, and expect them to be experienced all the time if you never help to teach people, either. Also, what happened to the days that you could be under level 80 in a Gamma squad and not be called fail? I always thought Gamma's level range was a bit larger than 80-85...

End point: People in this game are selfish. They want experienced people who know what they're doing who are at a certain level so that they don't suffer as much, and their repair costs aren't that high, and so they don't have as much charm tickage. People are also selfish in that, if they don't use it, you won't need it - this goes back to the people who honestly think STA on an archer is worthless and who feel amplify damage has no real use and don't bother to learn tiger form because you tank everything without it when you play solo. No matter how you swing it, the way people act in this game when it comes to calling people fail is the selfish nature to have people be at their standards because this means everything isn't as tough for them.

Similarly, if you do think you're all that, and then it ends up that you suck and don't know your character's face from their **** in terms of their skills, of course people will call you names. What were you expecting; them to give your flowers because you screwed up and killed everyone?

[This doesn't include the people who realise that this is a game, and whether that archer knows STA or not doesn't matter because if he doesn't know STA, you don't have to have him in your squad! Or the barb without tiger form, or veno without amp or a decently levelled purge, or cleric without iron heart... the list goes on.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My two cents about Airyll's "two cents":
    Had FCC run with two venos (me and lvl90s). I was higher level, so I was tanking bosses and amping in between, why other only DD. In mid of run I mentioned that two venos are enough to keep boss perma amped, so she should use it too time after time. She asked what is Amp. She got it explained and next comment made me regret that I even asked it to her... "I dont use fox form cause I can't see my clothes :) But I have it maxed."

Everyone was once unexperienced and they got taught how to do things or learned on themselves. I know "exp" players which have turned out to be worse as "unexp", cause unexperienced players tends to listen what they got told.
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i just ignore em, like i normaly would ignore this thread
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well have to make a point i realy think that some people on here who think that there god who never makes mistakes who thinks they cant die here's a idea if there god put that person infront of a world boss or let that person do a f c c on there own see how long it takes them to die while us others sit back eat pizza soda popcorn watch the show.b:laugh
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BLABLABLA

b:shocked Commas & dots are your friends...

""I dont use fox form cause I can't see my clothes :) But I have it maxed." "
    ROFL!
    but these fools honestly think you don't need a skill like STA if you're an archer,
    Just for the record I heard STing in FCC will give less EXP, so I don't do it anymore. + If you're playing most solo I rarely used it ST, so if somebody has little experience with squads & nobody told em better how would they know? In lower lvls I never had enough spirit/$ to lvl all the skills I had, so just up-ed those that were useful for solo questing.
    (<_< before anyone asks my ST is 10 now)
    demands for experienced people put a lot of pressure on those who have no experience to try and learn by watching a YouTube video because everybody's too selfish to actually take them into a squad and give them first hand experience.
    OMG YES! It's so painful doing your own research. I love all the nubs I used to get in rbs that HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of their role what is expected of them or what they need to have with them.
    There are plenty who come on FCC, TTs, RBs, & etc as a freeride munching of others & giving them x2 work cause they didn't bother doing anything whatsoever about contibuting to squad despite their inexp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OMG YES! It's so painful doing your own research. I love all the nubs I used to get in rbs that HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of their roll what is expected of them or what they need to have with them.
    There are plenty who come on FCC, TTs, RBs, & etc as a freeride munching of others & giving them x2 work cause they didn't bother doing anything whatsoever about contibuting to squad despite their inexp.

Those people you describe aren't inexperienced people, they are lazy people. Learn the difference. They're almost like the people who won't level a skill just because they never use it; they don't give a **** about a squad and are only in it for themselves and their own enjoyment.

Don't confuse the inexperienced with the lazy, because you will get a very bad name for yourself. The inexperienced people will be the people who learn and contribute, their contribution growing the more experience they get. The lazy could be inexperienced or experienced, but wouldn't give a damn to help out either way.

Learn the difference. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]