Comments

• AcuaKing - Raging Tide
    AcuaKing - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I say to have sex on the game!!!!b:laughb:thanksb:dirtyb:sin
  • SpiritReaver - Raging Tide
    SpiritReaver - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The wedding packs are some what over priced, the fact that it cost around $60.00 to get married in a game is rather odd. I dont know if this will change though due to the fact that it gives Perfect World a good profit and if they dont make a profit they will be unable to work on such a great game. Also a bad point to a very low price would be that players could marry other players a lot more often, meaning that you would see many of the red system marriage notices that may become a problem such as the Horns spamming thing. I really dont have much of a problem with the price of packs though because it is really only optional, you dont have to get married if you dont want to.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wait until your upper 50s and up, your going to be able to grind enough to get packs if you do it right.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I say to have sex on the game!!!!b:laughb:thanksb:dirtyb:sin

wuuuuuut O_O y wud u want to do that ON A GAME??? wtf?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    was hoping this is diff suggestion..like changed location of wedding.really..already laggy west arch,not really nice spot where u get marry.and besides the msg about marriage u cant even know someone is getting marry unless they actually wear that marriage clothes which mostly ppl dont,i would rather get marry in lovebird dress b:dirty
    but yeah,i dont think price should be changed.people already get marry,divorce alot then remarry b:surrender
    if u really want to get marry in-game,u should be able to save up money with quests,grinding,farming and such..its not supposed to be easy to get marry,even still is for those who cs.i think they should change it a bit like in boi,people need to do quests together in party to have enough of points of friendship so they able to marry..probably would be less marriages in pwi lol
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    was hoping this is diff suggestion..like changed location of wedding.really..already laggy west arch,not really nice spot where u get marry.and besides the msg about marriage u cant even know someone is getting marry unless they actually wear that marriage clothes which mostly ppl dont,i would rather get marry in lovebird dress b:dirty
    but yeah,i dont think price should be changed.people already get marry,divorce alot then remarry b:surrender
    if u really want to get marry in-game,u should be able to save up money with quests,grinding,farming and such..its not supposed to be easy to get marry,even still is for those who cs.i think they should change it a bit like in boi,people need to do quests together in party to have enough of points of friendship so they able to marry..probably would be less marriages in pwi lol

You're in the CB, too, eh?^^

To topic: Well, PWE is getting money through that and if there are people willing to pay that price, they won't change the prices then. At least there are some sales sometimes... ^^

And about a new location, add a Wedding NPC in Sanctuary - e voila - high level marriage place.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You're in the CB, too, eh?^^

To topic: Well, PWE is getting money through that and if there are people willing to pay that price, they won't change the prices then. At least there are some sales sometimes... ^^

And about a new location, add a Wedding NPC in Sanctuary - e voila - high level marriage place.

well, i think they should have an instance for marriages that lasts about 30 minutes. Once the couple talks to the npc, they would be able to invite friends, which would than be teleported into the instance (if they accepted the invitation).

Alternatively, they could have the npc have a new dialog option where guests could select which wedding to attend.

As a bonus, it would be nice if the guests would be able to pick any faction from the CS while in the instance and wear it for those 30 minutes while they were inside. I am sure it would make some of them buying the permanent versions later on.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^ooh +1 i really lyke this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Valerie$ - Sanctuary
    Valerie$ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I mean like 25 golds or 15 gold and when you get married you cant divorce till you have 9999 horus of maried b:shyb:pleasedb:cute