Manufacturing skills

Options
_Garra_ - Harshlands
_Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I Got all my skills to lvl 3 but now wen im making lvl 3 stuff my meter isnt going up towards lvl 4? what am i missing here? am i supposed to buy something to make those skills go up?..

could you guys explain to me please :)

thanks

also is it worth doing?
Post edited by _Garra_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I Got all my skills to lvl 3 but now wen im making lvl 3 stuff my meter isnt going up towards lvl 4? what am i missing here?

Are you sure you are doing "level 3" stuff as in "stuff that the recipe window says needs level 3 skill", and not stuff that displays "level 3" in its description? Those are different things.
    also is it worth doing?

No idea. I'm so bad on spirit, I stopped getting everything except for Pet Heal upgrades :-)
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The item level and the manufacturing level are different. Make sure when you are crafting it says lvl 3 blacksmith (etc.) is required to craft this.

To get to lvl 4 manufacturing skills you will have to complete a quest where you have to manufacture 3 different 2 star items. Once you complete the quest you can then get the upgrade book. Note that this is not true for apothocary.

Whether crafting is worth it or not is up to you. If friends or people in your guild have high crafting skills then you can always use them to make your equipment. It's not too hard to get to lvl 4 crafting though and at that point you can make TT stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The item level and the manufacturing level are different. Make sure when you are crafting it says lvl 3 blacksmith (etc.) is required to craft this.

To get to lvl 4 manufacturing skills you will have to complete a quest where you have to manufacture 3 different 2 star items. Once you complete the quest you can then get the upgrade book. Note that this is not true for apothocary.

Whether crafting is worth it or not is up to you. If friends or people in your guild have high crafting skills then you can always use them to make your equipment. It's not too hard to get to lvl 4 crafting though and at that point you can make TT stuff.

at wat lvl do u get the quest? and where do i get it?
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Character lvl 50, manufacturing skill level 3. Should show up in your Quest Finder.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • EIodi - Sanctuary
    EIodi - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yup, at level 50 I grabbed the quests Tailor and Blacksmith from the Elder in City of Raging Tides (though I'm sure you can pick it up from any Elder), which directs you to the Tailor and Blacksmith in Archosaur. Wish I'd known this before I crafted a bunch of stuff to get my meters to 100% though, then I coulda used all those mats to make the quest items. xD
    Lv 5x Psychic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AKA Adeacia - Shura (Jade Dynasty)