Can I solo TT?

Venomincer - Sanctuary
Venomincer - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if I can solo TT 1-1 or any others at lvl80 with a mag?
I got I think -9 or -12% channeling so I can heal good
Thanks
b:victory
(sorry if wrong section)
Post edited by Venomincer - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Solo mode, sure.

Squad mode? Hmm... dunno
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Depends on your pet. If you got herc, it's completely different thing than with, say, magmite. But I know it is doable with magmite, not sure at what level tho. There was a thread about it I think.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • $Feanor$ - Dreamweaver
    $Feanor$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Solo mode very much possible with magnamite. Try 1-1 and 1-2. around lvl 85 u can try 2-1 too i feel (Carefull first boss in 2-1 has a short range aoe in solo mode) . Squad mode magic attacks of drummer in 1-x and wurlord in 2-x can be handled by herc only i feel.
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You should be able to handle any solo mode at the level you can open it with a magmite. Perhaps even higher ones if someone opens it for you.

A lvl80 magmite can tank chintien in 1-1 fine, but drum might be difficult. As stated, his mag atk might be too much for the magmite, and depending on your build his phys AOE could kill you or at least cost you a lot of pots and/or charm ticks. But you really never know unless you try.

You could also give 1-2 squad a try. The magmite could probably tank the snake and dementora - although getting him off the platform without dieing is a learned skill. You can also take another veno with you to pull him and you catch.

Perhaps someone who kept a magmite as their tank into their 80s can shed some light on this. I got a Herc at lv72, and didn't really solo squad mode before that, mostly ran with a squad.
  • Cryin - Heavens Tear
    Cryin - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Solo mode very much possible with magnamite. Try 1-1 and 1-2. around lvl 85 u can try 2-1 too i feel (Carefull first boss in 2-1 has a short range aoe in solo mode) . Squad mode magic attacks of drummer in 1-x and wurlord in 2-x can be handled by herc only i feel.

forget about tanking wurlord 2-3 squad mode .. no way only 1 veno isnt enough for healing.. you will need 2 at least ... even with herc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Only love breaks a heart." b:thanks
  • Venomincer - Sanctuary
    Venomincer - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok thanks for all the reply's... I tried 1-1 and killed chien (forget the name) and purcussionb:victory
    Is there only 2 boss's?
    Im gonna go try 1-2 now

Thanks again b:laughb:bye
    I'll come back after to tell if I survived b:shocked
  • IHazNutz - Dreamweaver
    IHazNutz - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    In solo mode there are only 2 bosses for 1-1. If you do squad mode you can get three. I've not tried squad mode with a mag so I can't say how well you'd do. Sadly even during 2x drops solo mode aften fails to cover the expense of the sub needed to open it though.