Sanctuary renamed to Nefarious

FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary
FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Post edited by FuRiouS_One - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats Nef, I guess Sanctuary is no more then. R.I.P. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was asking a friend if nef took the map yet, they said they didnt know yet. Then i realized if they did, they wouldnt be quiet enough to NOT post it on the forums as a separate thread so i checked.
    b:chuckle sure enough....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oops, delete OP b:victory
    Maybe next week 8D
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TIS THREAD NEEDZ LOCKING derp b:kiss
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • sidmeyster
    sidmeyster Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Regicide managed to win back a territory but still, congrats Nefarious you have proved you are the best. It takes a huge amount of discipline and determination to do that.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Looking at thread title, am I the only one that thinks that's arrogance?
    Nef should really ban some people from posting or make its members go through a training session on how to not make arrogant sounding threads.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't see any reason to congratulate yet, maybe congratulate the game for giving them a better time slot? It doesn't matter if they gain a land and lose one again. If they can keep the map the whole weekend, then they can brag.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    theres this little thing called being humble. b:chuckle

oh nevermind talking to the wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • AleCh_Sama - Sanctuary
    AleCh_Sama - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes they managed to win all territories... for like 2 hours then Regicide won the TW
    sorry nef, only if you manage to keep the map red for longer than 2 hours then you can consider yourself the best faction in PWI other than that... you have nothing to brag about.
    edited March 2010
    have a look see at their webpage. i think their having a blast either reliving the past over and over, or as someone said congratting too soon. im willing to bet my own acc. that if the map changed all red for even 3 sec, 50 of them would be on standbye to screeny and post b:surrender i was thinking true winners had a bit more patience
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol, the person who can mode the website, log off after the win b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    lol, the person who can mode the website, log off after the win b:chuckle
    thats not good :< big things like this could turn into a great celebration or great ridicule depending on the timing....
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *drags Decep away*

bad Decep! b:beatupb:angry
    no betting your account >.>
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited March 2010
    *drags Decep away*

bad Decep! b:beatupb:angry
    no betting your account >.>
    >>;;
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sidmeyster wrote: »
    It takes a huge amount of discipline and determination to do that.

XD determination yes discipline far from it, it's like how some members in Nef aka skylead liked to make fun of it's own sister faction eminence. So yup they own the map for.....a min then it went b:bye when regi took a land :D
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    XD determination yes discipline far from it, it's like how some members in Nef aka skylead liked to make fun of it's own sister faction eminence. So yup they own the map for.....a min then it went b:bye when regi took a land :D

It doesnt matter with what happend there Chriss. Less the fact that really didnt need to be brought up =/.

~Katiekins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Spinna - Sanctuary
    Spinna - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Can this arrogance in your text be call discipline too ?

Certainly not... There for how can you deny people discipline when you don't show it yourself.

A person actions doesn't always go by his saying.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes they managed to win all territories... for like 2 hours then Regicide won the TW
    sorry nef, only if you manage to keep the map red for longer than 2 hours then you can consider yourself the best faction in PWI other than that... you have nothing to brag about.

We did it in CQ for a whole week before we disbanded and gave the map back to the server.... like 6 months ago.

IJS, if you can't keep the map one color for a whole week... I wouldn't count it
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    grats for finally make it.

its not easy for other factions to beat u, most got no expierence and oc coins make a bit difference between factions. at least the possibility of getting apos other faction arne t able to get.

but u made the map red thats worth a gratz.

edited
    after i saw a vid how nef-barbs using a non honorable way to avoid gatetowers. just saw it on a vid i hope u dont use this way anylonger...sad to see that stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kZ94PZAeY

happy to see regicide dont need to use kinds of *gamefeatures* to win.
  • Raseth - Sanctuary
    Raseth - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There is a way to make it pretty easy to defeat Nef. Legal way would be to pay other factions, small or not, to attack specific territories while the main factions attack set ones to get the same time. With enough of the smaller ones having their attack fees paid for them, you could theoretically fill the map with attacks. Nef can't complain, since they used the same tactic to gain as much territory as they did.

Or just find some people who quit and have them make a faction to make the attacks. Again, Nef has done the same in the past, so they can't really complain without being hypocritical. Especially since they are still apparently cheating as of last TW weekend.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    grats for finally make it.

its not easy for other factions to beat u, most got no expierence and oc coins make a bit difference between factions. at least the possibility of getting apos other faction arne t able to get.

but u made the map red thats worth a gratz.

edited
    after i saw a vid how nef-barbs using a non honorable way to avoid gatetowers. just saw it on a vid i hope u dont use this way anylonger...sad to see that stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kZ94PZAeY

happy to see regicide dont need to use kinds of *gamefeatures* to win.

lol, who's bringing my videos in other threads. Yes that one nef barb used an exploit, and he needed use against maybe 60 ppl? how nice, but really, he was the only one i saw exploiting, though who's to say more of them weren't. I can guarantee templar didnt since he got banned in the past for it.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There is a way to make it pretty easy to defeat Nef. Legal way would be to pay other factions, small or not, to attack specific territories while the main factions attack set ones to get the same time. With enough of the smaller ones having their attack fees paid for them, you could theoretically fill the map with attacks. Nef can't complain, since they used the same tactic to gain as much territory as they did.

Or just find some people who quit and have them make a faction to make the attacks. Again, Nef has done the same in the past, so they can't really complain without being hypocritical. Especially since they are still apparently cheating as of last TW weekend.

Well actually, after they owned all the lands they had a fight with Regicide, Legendary and Enelysion, and they lost their land to Regi after 10 minutes (or something like that). So that proves that they can't protect their lands when they get attacked by three strong factions.
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, AFAICS it doesn't have any impact on the game, but whether they "own" all territories or all but 1 or 2 doesn't make that much of a difference, does it?

It's still funny to see how people complain about some guild doing what the game allows them to do (win all terrritories), possibly exploiting bugs that aren't being fixed which more-or-less turns them into legit features. Let them keep the map red and just play the game as usual. Or use the same "bugs". Or team up.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It doesn't have any impact on the game if you don't TW.

Also, I may or may not be wrong on this, but it could allow them to control the market because they have 10m+ income from each land every week that appears out of thin air. This could give their members major clout in the economy, but IDK much about economics in or out of game =P

Either way yeah, useless to QQ about it, just go out and do something about it. Sitting around talking about this or that bug doesn't mean it'll be fixed.. as we all can see =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wrong :P the only advantage of tw with nef, is it cover the cost of your tw nothing more nothing less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Well that additional income also goes into programs that help to sponsor and gear up Nef members such as their end gear refinement program. They all say it isn't much, but every little bit helps.
    Not to mention fighting 3hr tw's with regi is a huge cost, and to have it all payed off is really freakin nice haha.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I like how nef members are either lying or being conned out of their fair share.

I was with StealthNinja, Xerelle and some others on the Recluse vent towards the end of the summer. Stealth was in LG back when they owned just under half the map, he told us he was getting paid around 4mil that week after having his TW costs covered.

Remember kids, Heil Milyen!
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Well there was no way as a wizard that stealth was making four mil. I don't think even after our 3hr tw's a wizard could make 4mil. But I could be wrong since I didn't wanna do payroll xD
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TW pay is transparent for Nef and they keep records of it for any member to look over. Only way Nef leader could rip off its members is stealing from guildbank or herbbank since that info is not known to all members and isn't need to know info but I'm pretty confident there are a couple officers there who wouldn't let that happen namely Heavenfire, I don't know Milyen well enough so I cant say he's a bad guy or not. I made profit from my time in Nef about 1/2 my pay was profit but they changed the pay formula now I think. If you think your going to be rich by being in Nef your grossly mistaken. Farming/Merchanting>any TW pay ever.

I used to be Nef and no I don't hate them (its kinda dumb to hate people over killing pixels) or have I ever had a falling out when I came back to the game it just wasn't the place I wanted to be and yeah I'm pretty sure I could of rejoined if I wanted to. I'm pretty happy in Reg at the moment the people here are pretty funny, always something going on, and they aren't alienating me just cause I was former Eminence and former Nef. I can see why some former Nef come here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    holy **** at your Siggy pic Vivo o_o teach me to be like u
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]