5 atks/sec?

Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver
Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Blademaster
I got bored today so i started to mess around with pwi calc and i was wondering what equips are needed to get the legendary 5 hits per second.b:bye
Post edited by Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    HH100 fists or lunar claws - 0.10
    Lunar Cape - 0.05
    Lv6 or 7 tome - 0.05
    HH99 Wrists - 0.10
    2nd HH99 heavy - 0.05
    Two HH99 LA - 0.05
    Nirvana pants - 0.05

That's what you need if you're sage. Add any skill like windshield, cyclone heel, red bubble etc and you'll get 5 atks/sec. As demon you can reach 5 atks/sec in demon spark with one less 0.05 interval. Most demon BMs aren't going to bother with the hh99 LA set bonus.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver
    Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh ok thank you b:thanksb:thanks
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just wondering, if there is any way that you can get 5 attacks per second using sword.

Based on the gear you are mentioning and using cyclone heel, you might get 4.48 attacks per second. This could be more damage than fists doing 5.b:shocked

If you go demon you might get 4.8 attacks per second (again using cyclone heel)b:shocked

do cyclone heel and windshield stack.

sorry my interrogation sign is not working.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just wondering, if there is any way that you can get 5 attacks per second using sword.

Based on the gear you are mentioning and using cyclone heel, you might get 4.48 attacks per second. This could be more damage than fists doing 5.b:shocked

If you go demon you might get 4.8 attacks per second (again using cyclone heel)b:shocked

do cyclone heel and windshield stack.

sorry my interrogation sign is not working.

Cyclone heal and demon spark do not stack. Cyclone heal and Relentless courage/Windshield (Not sure about windshield) do stack.
    Windshield/Relentless courage and demon spark, do not stack.
    Pretty much..no other attack speed increasing buff stacks with the demon spark.
    i.e
    If you use Cyclone heal, and Relentless courage. You hit the same attack speed you would using Demon spark. But if you throw in Demon spark, it won't increase the speed. Just the damage you deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Raseth - Sanctuary
    Raseth - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    2.86, 3.33, 4, 5.... these are the attack rates you will be able to get. Partials exist in calc, not in game.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    cyclone wind sheild red bubble the quicken weapon add and demon highland cleave all give the quicken buff

none of these stack with any other of the above listed skills

swords could craft -.15 bracers with all other - int in game useing a oht sword with -.1 and relentless curage with a 40%+ speed boost to hit 5 aps

so its impracticle as hell but doable
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Raseth - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    cyclone wind sheild red bubble the quicken weapon add and demon highland cleave all give the quicken buff

none of these stack with any other of the above listed skills

swords could craft -.15 bracers with all other - int in game useing a oht sword with -.1 and relentless curage with a 40%+ speed boost to hit 5 aps

so its impracticle as hell but doable

Theoretically. I say we sacrifice some assassin's money to see if even daggers are able to get the same animation attack ceiling as fists before trying it with sword though. We already have enough cost from fist and axe as is.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Theoretically. I say we sacrifice some assassin's money to see if even daggers are able to get the same animation attack ceiling as fists before trying it with sword though. We already have enough cost from fist and axe as is.

ya ya argued that point with the sin fourums till me keyboard went on a passive agressive strike to shut me up x_x

b:quiet im kinda hopeing it wolnt so when like 90% of sins go demon i can lol at em while hideing from the +77 attack lvl sagesb:surrender

also...bets on wich sin blows tha coin first?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Animation attack ceiling as in 5 aps? There are already 5 aps Sins with daggers.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Animation attack ceiling as in 5 aps? There are already 5 aps Sins with daggers.

explaining again

with what 3 spark may i ask?

char screen lies chi per hit (should be 5) is how fist speed cap was found as well

and ofc...SS or it didnt hapenb:surrender
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Cyclone heal and demon spark do not stack. Cyclone heal and Relentless courage/Windshield (Not sure about windshield) do stack.
    Windshield/Relentless courage and demon spark, do not stack.
    Pretty much..no other attack speed increasing buff stacks with the demon spark.
    i.e
    If you use Cyclone heal, and Relentless courage. You hit the same attack speed you would using Demon spark. But if you throw in Demon spark, it won't increase the speed. Just the damage you deal.
    Cyclone Heel and relentless courage don't stack at all... there is no attackspeed boosts that stack.
    I've seen a bow fire at 3.33 atks/sec, it's possible with any weapon. Was a graphic glitch (the user was an archer actually wearing fists, but for some reason loaded as a bow for me) but still shows the animation exists.
    explaining again

with what 3 spark may i ask?

char screen lies chi per hit (should be 5) is how fist speed cap was found as well

and ofc...SS or it didnt hapenb:surrender
    Lol are you dumb? Tideborn classes have triple spark now. Ask any 89+ one that did their culti.
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    ////III - Harshlands8 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    for sins to get 5 att/sec, he has to wear 2 pieces of HA armor.

that's just yuck.

200 dex on a bm is ok

but 250 str on a sin? >.<

sins, u dont have to be like bms, ur skills are so much more OP than theirs. theres a reason that they can get to 5 att/sec without sacrificing stat points, thats cuz their skills are inferior.

it all works out in the end :P
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    for sins to get 5 att/sec, he has to wear 2 pieces of HA armor.

that's just yuck.

200 dex on a bm is ok

but 250 str on a sin? >.<

sins, u dont have to be like bms, ur skills are so much more OP than theirs. theres a reason that they can get to 5 att/sec without sacrificing stat points, thats cuz their skills are inferior.

it all works out in the end :P

No...

0.8 - 0.1(bracer) -0.1(weapon) - 0.1(rank 8 top) - 0.05(cape) -0.05 (tome) - 0.05(Ashura bonus) - 0.05(recasted leggings) = 0.3 interval = 3.33 aps = 5 aps on demon spark.

Even if you do need Lionheart bonus, you can wear the necklace and belt.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Cyclone Heel and relentless courage don't stack at all... there is no attackspeed boosts that stack.

I've seen a bow fire at 3.33 atks/sec, it's possible with any weapon. Was a graphic glitch (the user was an archer actually wearing fists, but for some reason loaded as a bow for me) but still shows the animation exists.

Lol are you dumb? Tideborn classes have triple spark now. Ask any 89+ one that did their culti.

did not know they had culti now thought that came with sage/demon skill update

stil waiting for proof rather than a glich off fists x.x

you do need lionheart ornaments for the last -.05
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

you do need lionheart ornaments for the last -.05

No you don't (not that it's bad to have them)... count again.
  • Raseth - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Rank 4 or better chest armor for sins takes care of the HA req we BMs have. They can get up to -.1 at rank 8 like archer.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rank 4 or better chest armor for sins takes care of the HA req we BMs have. They can get up to -.1 at rank 8 like archer.

You're a cleric....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

guess who's cleric alt that be?

b:chuckle

and ya...sorry keep forgetting you can get the rank 4 chest >.< *needs to look into sins more it seems*
  • Raseth - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    You're a cleric....

Troll post, more effective if I wasn't right you realize?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    running it again

assumeing sins need -.6 intervals to hit 5 aps (unconfirmed)

hell spark -.1
    nirvana daggers -.1
    rank 8 top -.1
    lionheart ornamens -.05
    tome -.05
    ashura set -.15
    cape -.05

thats -.6

aka 5 aps

math is good (goes to see what otyher changes i missed under my rock)

you do need lionheart
    edited April 2010
    Troll post, more effective if I wasn't right you realize?

No you said we BM's....just pointing out you're a cleric Tel....b:laugh
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    running it again

assumeing sins need -.6 intervals to hit 5 aps (unconfirmed)

hell spark -.1
    nirvana daggers -.1
    rank 8 top -.1
    lionheart ornamens -.05
    tome -.05
    ashura set -.15
    cape -.05

thats -.6

aka 5 aps

math is good (goes to see what otyher changes i missed under my rock)

you do need lionheart

b:sweat Demon spark doesn't give -0.1, it takes 25% off your interval.

0.8 - (Bracer 0.1) = 0.7 = 1.43 aps
    0.7 - (Daggers 0.1) = 0.6 = 1.67 aps
    0.6 - (Tome 0.05) = 0.55 = 1.82 aps
    0.55 - (Cape 0.05) = 0.5 = 2 aps
    0.5 - (Ashura 0.05) = 0.45 = 2.22 aps
    0.45 - (Nirvana leggings 0.05)= 0.4 = 2.5 aps
    0.4 - (Rank 8 top 0.1) = 0.3 = 3.33 aps

3.33 sparks to 5. All these were in my previous post.

Q.E.D
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    b:sweat Demon spark doesn't give -0.1, it takes 25% off your interval.

0.8 - (Bracer 0.1) = 0.7 = 1.43 aps
    0.7 - (Daggers 0.1) = 0.6 = 1.67 aps
    0.6 - (Tome 0.05) = 0.55 = 1.82 aps
    0.55 - (Cape 0.05) = 0.5 = 2 aps
    0.5 - (Ashura 0.05) = 0.45 = 2.22 aps
    0.45 - (Nirvana leggings 0.05)= 0.4 = 2.5 aps
    0.4 - (Rank 8 top 0.1) = 0.3 = 3.33 aps

3.33 sparks to 5. All these were in my previous post.

Q.E.D

at .3 intervals it gives -.1 due to pwi's fail rounding wich is where it matters lol

and ya keep forgetting about nirvana legs lol *facedesk* not really gonna be able to use em on any of my toons so havent looked int onirvana armor that much >.<
  • Raseth - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Yep, as Josh said, when referring to 5 APS max, then demon spark is -.1 for all intents and purposes.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    at .3 intervals it gives -.1 due to pwi's fail rounding wich is where it matters lol
    ...?

0.3*.75=.225, which is rounded down... doesn't really fail, just how it is.
    edited April 2010
    I just heard a rumor that demon spark increase is going to be reduced from 25% to 20% and damage increased from 500% to 550%.......he is a reliable source too...sigh.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I just heard a rumor that demon spark increase is going to be reduced from 25% to 20% and damage increased from 500% to 550%.......he is a reliable source too...sigh.

Yeah, there have been rumors about changes already but none really said what kind of change. Hmm 20% and 550%... at least they didn't completely take out the speed buff I guess =S.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I never saw Sage Fister.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I never saw Sage Fister.
    Because you're terrible and decent guilds don't accept you. There's plenty of them.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What would be the point then of a speed buff in demon spark? Demon already has a 20% attack buff increase with Cyclone, so essentially it can be replicated anyways. If they do that, they either need to change Cyclone Heel demon to a different boost, or not bother with demon spark. Honestly don't see a point to changing it.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.