TW Report by Noob

2»

Comments

• Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    QQme was made to have fun

Leviation was made to have fun and enjoy themselves.

Infamy was made to rule the server I guess hording all the top levels? This is a triumph for the little man.

No Zylo, wasn't it your words that you wouldn't be part of a dominating faction? So if this keeps up, you're gonna have to be factionless, by your own suggested (and perhaps hypocritical) morals that is.

And we didn't hoard all the high levels, they applied. I'd be glad to fax you the applications. Maybe you or a bunch of Infamy members can fax me all the people you whispered in our faction to join QQme. Then we can both wallpaper a few rooms with it.

Yeah I went there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No Zylo, wasn't it your words that you wouldn't be part of a dominating faction? So if this keeps up, you're gonna have to be factionless, by your own suggested (and perhaps hypocritical) morals that is.

And we didn't hoard all the high levels, they applied. I'd be glad to fax you the applications. Maybe you or a bunch of Infamy members can fax me all the people you whispered in our faction to join QQme. Then we can both wallpaper a few rooms with it.

Yeah I went there.

Before i say anything let me express my fondness for you Esuena you are a nice fellow.

Yes my/our faction has potential, and i have several more goals for it. I can't write them because it would spark too much b:angry, but by no means are we the most powerful. I'll say what Aurora said about their faction. We might not have numbers but we have some BAMF. (they said this after 10 minute TW's lol) And i'll also say this, there is nothing inherently wrong with getting all the servers top levels in the faction. That is what your striving for right, to be the most powerful faction in the end. A noble cause, but also know that being the most powerful faction puts a large bullseye on your forehead, and I'm surprised you have not lost land before this weekend b/c of it. Andron is/was a good recruiter and sang many sweet songs. In Risk or any other game people work together to stop the superpower. Thats all there is too it, and the table talk that is going on is an important part of the game. Like your posturing when you said Levi is going to start losing lands week after week. Posturing another part of the game.

Infamy losing TW makes for a funner week/server.(for everyone not in Infamy lol) These are all just random thoughts so take from them what you will. But anyways as Adronokis says, the true fun/challenge will come when Infamy is having to defend 6 TW's in a weekend. Too bad he is not around too see it. Or at least not in the drivers seat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010

Infamy losing TW makes for a funner week/server.(for everyone not in Infamy lol) These are all just random thoughts so take from them what you will. But anyways as Adronokis says, the true fun/challenge will come when Infamy is having to defend 6 TW's in a weekend. Too bad he is not around too see it. Or at least not in the drivers seat.

I don't see how it makes it funner for anyone else for a faction to lose. I sure as hell couldn't care less if some unrelated faction loses to another (whatever factions Haven has ben roflstomping)

Of course theres always the lv60 nobodies/fishpeople (redundancy ftw) that just shout OMG KILL THE RED COLOR!!11 without really knowing what's up.

My personal thoughts on both our faction's losses the past few weeks is that all those TWs were garbage. Pure and utter garbage. Our victories, yours. All garbage. We had one good TW that I wouldn't even have minded a loss which was the 2 and a half hour one. These multi-ganks causing our factions to 5min stomp eachother aren't fun, your members and ours largely agree to that. I don't even care about the income or teleports to the middle of nowhere. As it stands we're just breaking even every weekend. I'd trade all these "privileges" in for a decent TW every weekend.

This server's factions arent ready for multi-TWs yet. Both Infamy and QQme seem large, but when it comes down to it I'd say theres only about 60-80 reliable people in both factions that'll show up for TW and get work done, experience the game to it's fullest etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't see how it makes it funner for anyone else for a faction to lose. I sure as hell couldn't care less if some unrelated faction loses to another (whatever factions Haven has ben roflstomping)
    No it is not funner if Infamy loses land, not for the moment. But for the future, because Infamy losing land means there is a prevention of the map being full red like on most other servers. When the faction probably gets too powerful (not just from TW income but fame and reputation too... people are much more likely to join the faction owning all or almost all map) to even try to gank it, which means no more fun TW (5 min ownage doesn't count)

See how it relates to being more fun?
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No it is not funner if Infamy loses land, not for the moment. But for the future, because Infamy losing land means there is a prevention of the map being full red like on most other servers. When the faction probably gets too powerful (not just from TW income but fame and reputation too... people are much more likely to join the faction owning all or almost all map) to even try to gank it, which means no more fun TW (5 min ownage doesn't count)
    No it is not funner if Infamy loses land, not for the moment
    funner

That makes your entire point invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    lol

maybe you misunderstood b:surrender

It is not funner for the moment. But it will be funner for the future.

Infamy losing land is a prevention of making the tws no fun later (not now)
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    lol

no YOU misunderstood.

"Funner" is not a word.

I beleive you mean "more fun"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    lmao yes sorry, not a native English speaker. I saw the word "funner" being used before in the previous posts and Firefox doesn't underline it (O.o) so I thought it's correct.
    Quit.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Players are not property.

Didn't u see the "Property of Noraelis"-tattoo above my well-shaved genital area the one night a few weeks ago after u dropped some pills in my Cocktail? ._.

It was fun, first TW with triple spark <3
    esunaumad.png

Oh and btw regarding that QQ about QQme looking for fun TWs but ganking n stuff:
    Last week Motoko and some others expected more in TW when u ganked us, we just couldn't offer u a fun tw with 45 ppl defending against the AAAALMIGHTY RED FACTIOOON! (need to put some more drama in it) and Night.
    NightRage said a good faction is able to defend against 2 other factions at the same time..but u couldn't against Leviathan (who are overrated, according to u) and QQme (who are short on ppl). It's not worth bragging or anything like that since it's ganking, but the arrogance of NightRage's argument being easily destroyed makes it look hilarious.

But whatever, u lost ur virginity (first defeat evarrr?) and losing ones virginity isn't something which takes hours. The 2nd time always takes longer, so I bet it won't be the same when u get ganked again. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boracay
    boracay Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yay so many discussion here^^ well GF QQme and Levi.see yah on next tw^^ it seems i feel hot in here^^ relax guys....can we enjoy these on simple coffeeb:cute
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    lol

If these ganks continue like this it'll just shift our location around the map by us breaking even every week. Then QQme will have the same/more lands and then it's "oh noes stop the ****-coloured wave they be taking all our mapz" Either way, it's not gonna be pretty or fun for the minor factions caught in the crossfire of bigger factions. Look at other server's maps. I don't see any small factions like Haven, Chakra and Outbidded safely nested everywhere not being touched by server giants.

Ganking on Infamy or QQme isn't a long term solution for the map being one colour. I'm not sure how that's not obvious to anyone.

@Fap, when I sparked I 1-shot one of your barbs lulz, too bad I didn't SS b:sad
    Next time come find me when I'm sparked b:angry I h8 your crits.

But whatever, u lost ur virginity (first defeat evarrr?) and losing ones virginity isn't something which takes hours. The 2nd time always takes longer, so I bet it won't be the same when u get ganked again.

We lost before on DW in Calamity, there's no shame in it b:chuckle And his statement does hold up, a good faction could double defend. With all the inactivity and people not showing repeatedly even though they sign in every week I can't say I hold Infamy in it's entirety in high regard right now, just the core members that do log on and actually help out/TT etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010

@Fap, when I sparked I 1-shot one of your barbs lulz, too bad I didn't SS b:sad
    Next time come find me when I'm sparked b:angry I h8 your crits.

We lost before on DW in Calamity, there's no shame in it b:chuckle And his statement does hold up, a good faction could double defend. With all the inactivity and people not showing repeatedly even though they sign in every week I can't say I hold Infamy in it's entirety in high regard right now, just the core members that do log on and actually help out/TT etc.

Cuz our barbs are even below 75 xD So i couldn't give him any pots he could use :s

Not my fault u deleted my application b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i Don't See How It Makes It Funner For Anyone Else For A Faction To Lose. I Sure As Hell Couldn't Care Less If Some Unrelated Faction Loses To Another (whatever Factions Haven Has Ben Roflstomping)

Of Course Theres Always The Lv60 Nobodies/fishpeople (redundancy Ftw) That Just Shout Omg Kill The Red Color!!11 Without Really Knowing What's Up.

My Personal Thoughts On Both Our Faction's Losses The Past Few Weeks Is That All Those Tws Were Garbage. Pure And Utter Garbage. Our Victories, Yours. All Garbage. We Had One Good Tw That I Wouldn't Even Have Minded A Loss Which Was The 2 And A Half Hour One. These Multi-ganks Causing Our Factions To 5min Stomp Eachother Aren't Fun, Your Members And Ours Largely Agree To That. I Don't Even Care About The Income Or Teleports To The Middle Of Nowhere. As It Stands We're Just Breaking Even Every Weekend. I'd Trade All These "privileges" In For A Decent Tw Every Weekend.

This Server's Factions Arent Ready For Multi-tws Yet. Both Infamy And Qqme Seem Large, But When It Comes Down To It I'd Say Theres Only About 60-80 Reliable People In Both Factions That'll Show Up For Tw And Get Work Done, Experience The Game To It's Fullest Etc.

Omg Kill The Red Color!!11
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Omg Kill The Red Color!!11

Did you really just take my post and put the first letters of each word in caps? What the f...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Did you really just take my post and put the first letters of each word in caps? What the f...

b:sin b:sin b:sin
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not sure if fact Fuzzy goes after 1k be "only" thing worth mentioning, but it worth mentioning none the less. b:pleased

Lots of faction have lots of opportunity to take lvl1 land, Varden just first to step up to the plate. We all have weeks an months left to fight each other, why not color every territory first?
    Just saying but if you find it that annoying and made it obvious that it's a challenge Levi and QQme double attack you, threatening to attack Levi doesn't help that much. Cuz you know, QQme and Varden may attack you every week now also, on top of your attack on Levi, just because they know.

Well depends how the TWs this weekend go also, if Infamy owns both fast then idk but if both wars last A LOT with Infamy having difficulties (regardless if they win or lose) maybe more people will start attacking Infamy. Just my personal opinion as an outside viewer.

No one is threatening anyone. I just want to point out that Levi made a conscious decision to morph their guild into alligator bait when they had other lands to bid on if they wanted.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Aryannamage
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No one is threatening anyone. I just want to point out that Levi made a conscious decision to morph their guild into alligator bait when they had other lands to bid on if they wanted.

Ya know whats the irony?

Infamy used to complaint about "boring" TWs and they want a challenge.

Now its happening and they are QQing about it. Come on, just what the heck do you guys want? People are just having fun when the titans finally get a chance to clash ( its gonna happen sooner or later anyways ) so why the drama?

You guys are taking things way to seriously
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I don't get how Infamy is "QQing"

Got attacked, lost a land, and then Pixels ran around "LOL QQ MOAR"

Next week we're gonna give it another shot and see how things turn out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Asch - Raging Tide
    _Asch - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What would PWI forums be without whiners? *yawn*
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Took Quote out - Ary

That doesn't sound deviant does it?

If I could find the report button for that post I would, but I can't so I didn't report it.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    That doesn't sound deviant does it?

If I could find the report button for that post I would, but I can't so I didn't report it.

really?

b:bye
  • Gilgamesh - Raging Tide
    Gilgamesh - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:cry Infamy's QQing makes me so happy, see u again this week b:bye
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    really?

b:bye

ya rly

that wasn't circumventing the language filter was it?
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    ya rly

that wasn't circumventing the language filter was it?

no sir :D

mmmhmm im wondering...how many lands is going to lose infamy this week due the "pointless" triple attack of QQme, Leviathan ("the overrated fac") and Varden ("the fac you can roll with 2 squads")

lol
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Who knows? Maybe if you were a factor and could actually participate in TW without being completely useless you would get a front row ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Pew see this as your warning, no more filter circumvention from now on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Who knows? Maybe if you were a factor and could actually participate in TW without being completely useless you would get a front row ticket.

lulz

i say 2 lands
    lolumad?
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Pew see this as your warning, no more filter circumvention from now on.

ok ok b:cute
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread has it all...

Trolling..

Whining..

Raging..

A+