80 Weapons

Golfballs - Dreamweaver
Golfballs - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Barbarian
Lion King Axes
Strength +12~13

Dexterity +12~13

Regeneration: Has a chance to recover 5% HP how good is this? does it work a lot?

or

Giant Ape
Phys. Res.: +216

Vitality +12~13

Has a chance to stun target for 3 seconds

I do a lot of TT tanking and will try to do FC at 85. I am thinking Giant Ape .... thoughts
Post edited by Golfballs - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I loved my Lion King Axes. Not as much hp as Giant Ape Axes, but Regeneration can be nice when grinding/in duels/etc. I also knew I wanted to go after the GX's so I went with the axes that would give me the correct souledge.

I noticed regeneration going off a little less often than I see GX's go off. I figure the GX's go off about 15-20% of attacks and regeneration seemed to be more like 10-15%. I had less hp than most of my fellow barbs in the 80's but it wasn't all that much. I dont really think you can go wrong with either one.

I also did plenty of TT tanking and did several FF runs around level 85 with the Lion King Axes just fine.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm just sticking with calamities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Golfballs - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    I'm just sticking with calamities.

I dont want to lose 5% HP on the barb, and lower pattack... less vit, but fine sacraficing the HP bonus for the Pdef bonus (cala vs Giant ape)
  • Golfballs - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    I
    I noticed regeneration going off a little less often than I see GX's go off. I figure the GX's go off about 15-20% of attacks and regeneration seemed to be more like 10-15%. I had less hp than most of my fellow barbs in the 80's but it wasn't all that much. I dont really think you can go wrong with either one.

Can the Stun even land on a boss? or just on regular mobs?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Can the Stun even land on a boss? or just on regular mobs?

Most bosses no, so that only applies for mobs. I have a gatherstorm and I"d recommend it to any barb/bm. :)
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it depends what weapon u want at lvl 90, you'll be in the 90's for while. I went with Giant ape axes at lvl 80. I think 90 axes are the hardest choice wen going for your 99 axes, most barbs want star axes at lvl 90 but the 99 axes wit that suck if i remember right