An Extremely Sexual Game?

124»

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    +1 I totally agree.... sticky pweaze :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    2. All the woman have at least 50% of their bodies showing

Must be your first MMO"RP"G. Play a few and you won't even notice.

The more interesting thing is that female armors tend to be completely ridiculous. So far, I remember a game where "robe"-type armor was reasonably designed (and sometimes even too "armorish" --- like boots that looked like heavy winter boots, even though all of the game was summer :-)), and one where a medium-class armor (as used by my archer) looked, at one level, like reasonably sturdy leather with no skin (except for fingers and face). Looking forward to the next level, but they decided to remove the protective look and go for the "seduce the monsters"-style again.

At least I'm trying to use hairstyles that shouldn't get into "wait, I need to fix my hair" situations every 5 minutes.
    I'm starting to question whether people blaming it on venos not being able to change gender as a justification of being female

Nope, almost all my chars are female. Started a long time back, when we played a game were certain types of armor ("heavy" ones in particular) were considerably cheaper (on the player-market) for females (same stats, just different names and looks). It sort of stuck, though. It has nothing to do with zooming --- any remotely serious player plays zoomed out anyway: you know what your char looks like, so it's more interesting what's happening around her. Still, there's always the argument whether you prefer looking at a guys' behind 2 hours a day (and there are even games where guy-armor isn't less revealing than girl-armor)... and besides, the female chars just look better :-)

Although games did improve on the male character models, apparently. Except for the PW-barbarians, of course --- in humanoid form they are plain ugly, in tiger form they are boring.

Other than that... while I still stick to the old rule about the hairstyle (after all, hairstyle can be selected in almost every game), as well as trying to reduce certain oversized features back to being more resonable, I have to admit that my eye designs aren't particulary likely to happen (not that any of the armor is particulary likely to happen either, but I have no saying there) if those chars were real. While they are designed to sport a somewhat fierce look, there's just too much makeup involved for anyone who's going out into the field to hunt monsters. But then again, who's going to notice --- people might zoom in to chars a few times when they are new to the game, but it gets boring quickly.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
    edited April 2010
    ^this... great explanation

• SpiritReaver - Raging Tide
    SpiritReaver - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have nothing to say about this post except to say thank you for making me laugh out loud in the office. b:thanks

Lucky Panda you just laughed, I fell out of my chair laughing at this thing and hit the floor b:cry
    edited April 2010
    *pet pet* now cwy... lmao