PKers BEWEAR. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Okay. If you can can not afford GS then put your SL on. damn it PK'er TEROOO is getting stronger now..and will kill you at any cost to steal your gear, he's around lvl 84-85 at the moment. AND FYI HE IS NOT THE PLAYER "Lovestorix" its been 100% proven. TEROOO with farm, camp, gank, res kill, do what he can to take drops. WATCH OUT FOR HIM...you could be in a 1v1 and he will watch your heath bar and kill you when your low.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Here is the proof TEROOO is PK theif:

2010-04-1022-56-48.jpg?t=1270903494
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Cool story bro.

You should always carry guardian scrolls anyway, and lmao at level 85 being strong.
    hai2u
  • Handmaiden - Dreamweaver
    Handmaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    He res kills, isn't that a bannable offense?
    Someone should just get him banned already.
    Relent - 8x HA Veno
    Handmaiden - 9x Cleric
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TEROOO is a trash pker, I've killed him 3 times on my level 72 BM. My charm didn't even tick.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:cuteTEROOO? WHOOO? oh wait the one shot. I have better things to waste my time on like my sage BIDSb:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    what is this i dont even
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    apart from the namin and shamin, thats average, i killed Foom(90+) when i was duelin XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    u frgt to add fail next to epic b:chuckle

and teroo who? never heard of him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    O_O wiat he killed LOGOLASS??
    damn hes a hot archer, i met him when i was chillin in 1k!

• JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    apart from the namin and shamin, thats average, i killed Foom(90+) when i was duelin XD

Its not that commen, TEROOO purposely kills you. others just make alts and wait around at OT and steal drops, this guy will gank two players in a 1v1 for drops.

And the rest of you are fxcling ingreats <_< don't come cring to me when he takes you 5 mill helm when he gank kills you..just ask Alaxan -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Really? He kills you and then takes drops in pk mode? O.O"
    Wow, now I know why I rerolled on a pvp server. It might be cowardish to rez kill, interfere in one on ones and stuff like that, but you chose the damn pk mode. You chose to turn red and you chose to not carry GS or turn on SL. If you lose items that way, no matter under what circumstances, it is your very own fault. I don't say you shouldn't gank the ***** out of this guy, he has to live with the consequences of his actions. But ban him for taking drops? Really, isn't the whole "Standing at OT and being polite" stuff getting boring from time to time? It is like dueling with charms (to quote Ajay here). Nothing wrong with that, but keep in mind that pk mode is not duel mode and that you can drop stuff.

Btw: Hi @my DW people b:laugh I won't be gone forever. Just a warning. b:chuckle

Xegeth
  • Risingson - Dreamweaver
    Risingson - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i quit playing this game. i just came browsing the forums out of my current state of boredom..
    so anyhoo

hi james,
    before i quit, i spent some time playing around in PK and all i have to say is get over it.. a lot of the PKers are losers... and PK is rather lame in dreamweaver anyway...
    its a little buddy-buddy game and a poor excuse of war..

and who cares if he res kills? you should see all the insecure losers who want to res kill a lvl 88 wizzard who isnt even sage/demon because they know i have a chance to kill their lvl 95-100 asses, so they want to take an easy shot at a wiz with no chi or shield up cuz theyre a bunch of little ***** cats.

like... lol
    one time i came running up the hill to orchid to find just ri$en and another lvl100 sin, who both immediately rushed me together (lol) .. so i just picked one and fired, and one shottied this other guy..

i actually had started sutra and shouldve continued on ri$en, but he stopped to watch his friend get wacked and then he LOLed with me, so i didnt really care about attacking him at the time.. so then he kills me a second later (lol)

so anyway to the point of the story... this other bitter loser res kills me 2 or 3 times.
    moral of the story: res kill whoever you want, cuz theyll do the same to you.

and do you really need to tell people to put their safety lock on and stuff? like, really?
    edited April 2010
    and do you really need to tell people to put their safety lock on and stuff? like, really?

Some people think they are invincible and say oh well I don't need lock no one can kill me.., them BOOM 1 shot wonder.

But true. I shouldn't need to tell people lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Some people think they are invincible and say oh well I don't need lock no one can kill me.., them BOOM 1 shot wonder

Well, it might be a good way to drag em back down to reality if they drop their stuff like that. Too much ego is never good..
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Some people think they are invincible and say oh well I don't need lock no one can kill me.., them BOOM 1 shot wonder.

But true. I shouldn't need to tell people lol

If they've gotten so conceeded as to think nobody can kill them it's their problem and at that point your words won't help them. The only way to show them they're wrong is to kill them.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Um, this is PvE server, then WHAT IS HE DOING IN SECRET PASSAGE???
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Its not that commen, TEROOO purposely kills you. others just make alts and wait around at OT and steal drops, this guy will gank two players in a 1v1 for drops.

And the rest of you are fxcling ingreats <_< don't come cring to me when he takes you 5 mill helm when he gank kills you..just ask Alaxan -.-

TEROOO killed Alaxan? psh TEROOO is such a one shot.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Sarakara - Dreamweaver
    Sarakara - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ahh well ill just send my sin after him >.>
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is one reason i stopped pk here, bunch of carebears b:sleep
    b:quiet
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    na, i think Chezedude could teach him a thing or two

• Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hmm i think you got it backwards.. Tell him to bewear of me. KANG HIM!!
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    How can you even kang a single person? :S that doesn't make sense.. It's like those people crying "GANK" when you kill em alone. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Xeggy that's exactly the point... I think... >.>

b:surrender This logic is so confusing
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Xeggy that's exactly the point... I think... >.>

b:surrender This logic is so confusing

Maybe THAT'S the point o.o
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Tripple Spark in steath with lvl 60 gear FTW!!
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Just to clarify... I've not lost anything in PK... The helmet that he took was from Tricannon... even tho TEROOO is on my KoS list and I do enjoy him and his fail attempts to pk me. He even fails in gank moves. Oh well... glad to see an official warning to all the noobs on server to avoid this guy. Even out of PK he is a thief and a con artist and will take anything he can from you.
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xox_Girl_xox - Lost City
    Xox_Girl_xox - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can really tell the difference between Lost City PKers and Dreamweaver PKers huh.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOLOLOL at KOS list on pve server
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
    edited April 2010
    It seems this beacuse of this thread he got banned. o.o anyone seen him at all? lately?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Padime - Dreamweaver
    Padime - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It seems this beacuse of this thread he got banned. o.o anyone seen him at all? lately?

Well i asked the guywho got killed, Logolass, he said that teroo contacted him in another acc. he did get banned, and now he regrets ding what he did