my OHT set

Dergiro - Lost City
Dergiro - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Barbarian
i hope c many oht set nice stats in server, cuz i only c hh90 in server ;S.

put yur screenshot if u have a nice oht set xD.

http://img693.yfrog.com/i/dergiro.jpg/
Post edited by Dergiro - Lost City on

Comments

• StUfFeD_uP - Heavens Tear
    StUfFeD_uP - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I do not know how you achieved level 100 with grammar like that. Seriously, you sound like you are about 5 years old.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I do not know how you achieved level 100 with grammar like that. Seriously, you sound like you are about 5 years old.

Some people come from all areas of the world, no need to pick on someone because they can't speak English properly.

To the OP: That is a very smexy OHT set you got there. I went w/ TT90, and goin' w/ 99. I didn't really know much about the OHT set and how good it could be after I had already acquired my TT90 set. Overall I believe TT90 is better, but the OHT set that you got rocks!b:flower
  • LostForWords - Harshlands
    LostForWords - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Very Nice Set:victory Except that a few pieces are missing Earth Resist....Watch Out For Sandstorm :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • joojoo137
    joojoo137 Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    very niceb:laughb:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've seen a few good OHT sets (not on this server ofc)

TT90 plate, legs, and wrist would probably better than your OHT ones, although those boots and helm look really good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That is a very smexy OHT set you got there. I went w/ TT90, and goin' w/ 99. I didn't really know much about the OHT set and how good it could be after I had already acquired my TT90 set. Overall I believe TT90 is better, but the OHT set that you got rocks!b:flower
    +1
    For the most part with all the stat points and phys res. TT90 is the best 90 to 99 armor there is and in some cases even better than tt99!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Those are some very very nice stats though. Would be even better if your axes had zerk on them! xP
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender