TW Report by Noob

Noob - Raging Tide
Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 04/09/2010-04/11/2010

Post TW map of Raging Tides - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-04-0322-35-42.jpg

Offense
Defense

Friday (04/09/2010)

Infamy attacks Dreamweaver Port (NPC) -8:00 PM EST
MollyMeow attacks Sundown Highland held by Varden-8:03 PM EST

Saturday (04/10/2010)

Leviathan attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy -8:00 PM EST
QQme attacks City of Plume held by Infamy- 8:03 PM EST
Varden attacks Thousand Steams (NPC)-8:06 PM EST
Night attacks Hidden Orchid held by Haven-8:09 PM EST
The_Elite attacks Black Mountain held by Outbidded -8:12 PM EST
Abysss attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Chakra-8:15 PM EST

Sunday (04/11/2010)

NONE

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

Noob's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Varden makes the server's first attempt at taking a tier 1 territory !!! Goodluck

TW Results! - 04/09/2010 (Friday)

Infamy attacks Dreamweaver Port (NPC) -The Infamy forces head down middle path clearing all the mobs before splitting off and heading down the sides. Infamy's archers started taking down a gate boss. after finishing the side path's Infamy regrouped and took down the rest of the bosses successfully taking down the last tier 2 npc land Dreamweaver Port.

MollyMeow attacks Sundown Highland held by Varden-Varden just steamrolled MollyMeow in a quick 7 minute victory keeping Sundown Highland.

TW Results! - 04/10/2010(Saturday)

Leviathan attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by Infamy -Infamy decided to focus all their forces in this war and quickly defeated Leviathan to keep Thousand Wood Ridge.

QQme attacks City of Plume held by Infamy- Infamy decided not to show up for this war because of their low numbers this week and forfeited City of Plume to QQme.

Varden attacks Thousand Steams (NPC)-Varden failed after 3 hours...will put more later going to go sleep

Night attacks Hidden Orchid held by Haven- Night pushed up the middle during the first push with their 30ish members and held off the Haven defenders to take out the middle path towers. Night then tried to move inside their base but was unable to continue any further. Haven then continued their 40 A path and 40 B path pushes (estimates) keeping Night at their base for a majority of the war. Haven was taking towers down slowly and Nights defence held strong pushing them out everytime. After an hour and a half haven got their first shot at the crystal taking out like 100k. Night made a bold move sending 1 cat squad down C path and getting into Haven's base leaving a crystal tower with 100k hp before being pushed out by all the Haven respawning X.X 6 people on like 40 :P. After haven got a crystal tower down they sent wave after wave slowly taking Night's crystal down until finally Night lost. Haven successfully defends Hidden orchid.

The_Elite attacks Black Mountain held by Outbidded -Outbidded pushed the middle and easily defeated The_Elite holding on to Black Mountain .

Abysss attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Chakra-Chakra pushed quickly and easily defeated Abysss holding Island of Broken Dreams for another week.

TW Results! - 04/11/2010(Sunday)-NONE

TW map of Raging Tides after wars -

LAND COUNT

Infamy-15
Varden-5
Leviathan-11
Haven-4
QQme-8
Outbidded-1
Chakra-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me or Diangelo afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Noob - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can see infamy winning all their tws this week and 1k not being taken b:cute
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can see infamy winning all their tws this week and 1k not being taken b:cute

Pffff red faction slave both on Sanctuary & on RT >< out with you!
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Double defense, sounds interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hope Leviathan enjoyed their territories while it lasted. I predict some major territory losses on their part in the future. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You dont think infamy would take wellspring next week and put the iron claw on leviathan do you? leviathan just seems to want challenging tw's for the rest of their term on the map and looks like Infamy won't mind accomodating that if they want.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Etherblade looks nice and juicy.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol all i saw was a lot of infamys qqing

less QQ and moar
    <=========
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hope Leviathan enjoyed their territories while it lasted. I predict some major territory losses on their part in the future. b:shocked

LMAO , you can't be serious ! Any1 can attack any1 and they probably knew the risk when deciding to attack you guys but.....online threats both on forums and on wc ( I forgot who did it b:surrender ) as well ? Pathetic is little said .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol.. idc if we lose.. im just looking for a nice long TW.. and if QQme has a decent amount of ppl show up for TW then this will be the TW i am looking for.. lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I lawl IRL wherent Infamy asking to be attacked now that they get attacked they threaten the ppl.

Any way GL Couri you have some good ppl FC with them allot.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I lawl IRL wherent Infamy asking to be attacked now that they get attacked they threaten the ppl.

Any way GL Couri you have some good ppl FC with them allot.

How is it a threat? We aren't posturing, it will be retaliation. There has to be a price for double attacking us. Should we go after haven instead? lol.b:pleased

Edit: btw I find it funny that the only thing you found worth mentioning in this TW report is Varden attacking 1k, especially when you consider, I had no idea Varden was attacking 1k >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not sure if fact Fuzzy goes after 1k be "only" thing worth mentioning, but it worth mentioning none the less. b:pleased

Lots of faction have lots of opportunity to take lvl1 land, Varden just first to step up to the plate. We all have weeks an months left to fight each other, why not color every territory first?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LMAO , you can't be serious ! Any1 can attack any1 and they probably knew the risk when deciding to attack you guys but.....online threats both on forums and on wc ( I forgot who did it b:surrender ) as well ? Pathetic is little said .

How is it a threat? They have their lands and they had their neutrality and now they have lost it. I'm merely stating the obvious consequences of their actions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It really is a promise more than a threat, we know how much you guys like drama so I'ma letcha make it and call it what you will.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Mordred - Raging Tide
    Mordred - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Leviathan wasn't made on the purpose to win as many lands as we can...we just want to have some fun, and that's what we're hoping for. We could care less if we lose our lands, our goal is to have fun, not to own the map.
    Good luck to every single guild particpating in TWs this weekend, and may the best win.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    more QQ lol

i smell fear....b:chuckle
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just saying but if you find it that annoying and made it obvious that it's a challenge Levi and QQme double attack you, threatening to attack Levi doesn't help that much. Cuz you know, QQme and Varden may attack you every week now also, on top of your attack on Levi, just because they know.

Well depends how the TWs this weekend go also, if Infamy owns both fast then idk but if both wars last A LOT with Infamy having difficulties (regardless if they win or lose) maybe more people will start attacking Infamy. Just my personal opinion as an outside viewer.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Just saying but if you find it that annoying and made it obvious that it's a challenge Levi and QQme double attack you, threatening to attack Levi doesn't help that much. Cuz you know, QQme and Varden may attack you every week now also, on top of your attack on Levi, just because they know.

Well depends how the TWs this weekend go also, if Infamy owns both fast then idk but if both wars last A LOT with Infamy having difficulties (regardless if they win or lose) maybe more people will start attacking Infamy. Just my personal opinion as an outside viewer.

yes sir

you are 100% correct
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Goodluck to my old faction Night b:bye
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I seriously hope this isnt the breaking point of the server like on sanc when it was nef vs leg QQ
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Goodluck to my old faction Night b:bye

Whyd you leave?? b:sadb:cry

AND WTF to the post above mine =________________________________="
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boracay
    boracay Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Set aside the threat.,retaliation.,double attack:chuckle ive been expecting that to happened to have 2 def in one night or 4 def in one night and so on..so forthb:pleased
    this is what tw should be^^ get attacked in multiple direction^^ we owned many land so kind a lot of def things could happend^^ thats life^^ so better ready our sword and shield to defend the land..so see yahb:bye
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    GF Infamy. I guess the argument in this thread is null/void. Didn't need 3 factions attacking you to take a land from you. Your arrogance is definitely your downfall. Many of your members are cool but I hope this weeks loss opened your eyes big time. "30 fully geared 9x" ROFLMAO. Yes you guys did overwhelm us at 100%, but you cannot hold out 2 factions..let alone 3.

As a barb once said....."The world is changing..."
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Was a fun time, win some ya lose some, I had fun.

QQme war sucked, get fully buffed, run out of base, and all of a sudden I see "You were killed by LuciferV"

No damage log, no charm tick, QQ.

Best moment would have to be leviathan war, Tyng uses tempest on like, 2 leviathans, and you see 5 dead sins pop out of nowhere lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    QQme was made to have fun

Leviation was made to have fun and enjoy themselves.

Infamy was made to rule the server I guess hording all the top levels? This is a triumph for the little man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Very well put Nuff.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Infamy was made to rule the server I guess hording all the top levels?

Players are not property.