stat question

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
well im a lvl 70 veno still noob to the game my stats r as is

vit 26
str39
mag285
dex 10 ( i will fix my dex one day but i dont feel like wasting the cash right now)

so wat i would like to know is should i get abit more vit i would liek to get a herc and do TT alot oneday . im thinking of using abit of RWM to buy it but im not sure yet. so pritty much wat i want to know is should i get my vit up and if so how much i did read about a build that siad 1 ea lvl but isnt that abit much like could it kill my char if i got it to 50 or 60? and yes i do use hp shards for my armor
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well im a lvl 70 veno still noob to the game my stats r as is

vit 26
    str39
    mag285
    dex 10 ( i will fix my dex one day but i dont feel like wasting the cash right now)

so wat i would like to know is should i get abit more vit i would liek to get a herc and do TT alot oneday . im thinking of using abit of RWM to buy it but im not sure yet. so pritty much wat i want to know is should i get my vit up and if so how much i did read about a build that siad 1 ea lvl but isnt that abit much like could it kill my char if i got it to 50 or 60? and yes i do use hp shards for my armor

Check this link and read the stickies. Great information.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ya iv read afew of the guides i like to here peoples input on the subject tho just like wat they find works for them . also i couldnt find one that says veno build for TT im guessing ur thinking the mage build would be good for that ? 2vit 1str 7 mag. iv seen this many times i look at the guides the reson i am asking is to find out wat is best for TT i am new to this game so i havent done TT i just know its $$$ and these build do not say wat build is good for TT
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TT =/= $$$$ until 2-3, 3-1, 3-2, and 3-3
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you want to make money, than you dont need any stats on your character, since the best thing to make money is to use AH or catshop. Both of those you can do at level 1 with no gear and no stat points allocated.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you want to make money, than you dont need any stats on your character, since the best thing to make money is to use AH or catshop. Both of those you can do at level 1 with no gear and no stat points allocated.

Agreed. If you actually want to play the game and not cash shop: I'd stick with pure mag if you're on a PvE server. Being a merchant is the fastest way to coin, while doing both can be funner.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.