General Summer's Daggers or Level 50 weapon token daggers?

Yarimakuru - Harshlands
Yarimakuru - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Assassin
Can someone please posts the stats on each and give me an opinion on which one is better? I know the supply stash daggers give +1 attack level already. (And they glow a devilish purple)b:laugh
Post edited by Yarimakuru - Harshlands on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    General Summer's Daggers

Cloud Thorn

Cloud Thorn > General Summer's
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Teumessia - Heavens Tear
    Teumessia - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    None of the rewards in the supply stash are worth buying the hammers for imo, especially at current gold prices.
  • Yarimakuru - Harshlands
    Yarimakuru - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    None of the rewards in the supply stash are worth buying the hammers for imo, especially at current gold prices.
    Really? Because i was thinking about getting a hammer but if it's not worth it how about those year of the tiger packs? (not dagger related i know).
  • Teumessia - Heavens Tear
    Teumessia - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Here's a list of all the rewards you get and you can decide for yourself. Btw, the lvl 80 reward also needs a hammer: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265191
    Can't say much about packs. Depends on alot of things. As long as you don't buy them expecting to get something in particular then go for it.