Tideborn Level 30 Wings SUCK!

Options
Nieren - Dreamweaver
Nieren - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestion Box
Im sorry, but havent you noticed the Tideborn wings you get at level 30 suck!? They are ugly.. pointing down.. and you can see the boxes at the end of them wich means the image wasnt drawn properly! So... that tells us that the designers were probably rushing.. and now that they have all the time in the world, they can make better ones and automatically all the tideborn lvl 30+ can get them, and old ones taken away. OR, all new characters of tideborn (Or ones 29 and under) can get new ones, but accounts over lvl 30 that have the original wings keep them. This is only a pointer.. b:chuckle

PS: The ones you don`t pay for or get from boutique, you get them from quest at level 30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nieren - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• GSnipes - Raging Tide
    GSnipes - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    aaw they not ugly...they jus look **** as hell *lolz @ butterfly wings*
    My Arrows shall block out the sun
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That's what they get for being different. b:laugh
  • Nieren - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    aaw they not ugly...they jus look **** as hell *lolz @ butterfly wings*
    b:chuckle Thats why they should make new ones, they have cool sword for humans, and the mantarays for untamed, and owl wings for winged elves, but for tideborn.. u-g-l-y Butterfly wings! lol You can see the boxes of them :P Now thats BAD b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Think of it as an incentive to get Cash Shop wings, lol.

Still, those wings are crappy, and trust me, not even the human quest flying sword is THAT ugly.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieren - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Think of it as an incentive to get Cash Shop wings, lol.

Still, those wings are crappy, and trust me, not even the human quest flying sword is THAT ugly.

Lol! yah b:chuckle An incentive cash shop item, still doesnt help block the ugliness xD And Trust me every other flying mount is better than it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vennia - Lost City
    Vennia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think it matters. I mean, at least you can fly. But I do agree that it is fishy (no pun intended) that they couldn't have thought up something original for tideborns. I mean, elves already had wings.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WE COULD HAVE GOT DEAD MERMAIDS TO FLY ON...BUT NOOOOOO we make these **** **** wings that mkes assassins look like sap collecting pixies..... with glowing butter knives

WTF IS UP WITH THAT PWI!?? b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Cioccolato - Raging Tide
    Cioccolato - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WE COULD HAVE GOT DEAD MERMAIDS TO FLY ON...BUT NOOOOOO we make these **** **** wings that mkes assassins look like sap collecting pixies..... with glowing butter knives

WTF IS UP WITH THAT PWI!?? b:angryb:angryb:

Win! Dead mermaids xD, why didn't I think of that? Original idea Psy. b:pleased
    Call me Choco. b:pleased
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Groovy! Dead mermaids FTW! Btw, Harpy, you are cute ^^ If the pic on the siggie is you, that is.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

You're not going to believe how hard I laughed.
  • bankercharac
    bankercharac Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same for The Meditation **** Guys. wth with a blond guys? anyway they choose Ugly wings cuz they know we'll want to buy new one.b:angry
  • Teumessia - Heavens Tear
    Teumessia - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I will have to disagree with all of you, as they look nothing like butterfly wings. They are clearly fairy wings, and if you don't realise that then you're obviously too **** to have such cool wings. Want to know what is a real **** mount? The two headed drake. If you fly that mount you are practically riding the gaymobile. I'm not even gonna discuss the phalic objects humans fly on...

And what's everyone's problem with butterfly wings? Elves, who actually do get butterfly wings, are clearly the manliest race in town. As for me, I'm just waiting with my credit card in hand for the day they add the Butterfly's Wish elven wings for my male cleric. He's already dripping testosterone as it is, but these babies are gonna give him the axe effect.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    imo TB should be the one flying on sea life & give the untamed a giant bird lol i can think a few things um lets see giant turtles,different types of whales,sharks,energy cloud,& one just for a laugh surfboard on a wave lol,o they could also just fly on magic floating water there was plenty of things tht could have been used instead of **** lookin wings
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know that they made the wings to be so ugly and **** because then we'd buy the expensive wings from the boutique and they get money for it.... Lame but true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I will have to disagree with all of you, as they look nothing like butterfly wings. They are clearly fairy wings, and if you don't realise that then you're obviously too **** to have such cool wings. Want to know what is a real **** mount? The two headed drake. If you fly that mount you are practically riding the gaymobile. I'm not even gonna discuss the phalic objects humans fly on...

And what's everyone's problem with butterfly wings? Elves, who actually do get butterfly wings, are clearly the manliest race in town. As for me, I'm just waiting with my credit card in hand for the day they add the Butterfly's Wish elven wings for my male cleric. He's already dripping testosterone as it is, but these babies are gonna give him the axe effect.

Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    alright, i dont see y fish have wingz in the first place, not to mention, they're okayy for gurlz, but not for guyz, dead mermaidz wud be cool tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You have to admit, they are rushed
    however, the badass of the tideborn wings for the lads has to be Shadowfire <- i think thats what its called... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^yes ma'am, thatz right

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    none of them would look good on my male TB i seriously think they should have went with sea life instead
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I suggest replace it with a balloon that make out of water bubbles.
  • SpiritReaver - Raging Tide
    SpiritReaver - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I do think that with the current shall we say "Fairy" wings, it gives players a huge reason to want to buy wings at the Boutique, but the wings should be redone to be more stylish. When I first played as a Tideborn and got them I was exactlly like this: OMG WTF im not a fairy b:shocked
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ths +1 b:chuckle

• _Alchemist_ - Dreamweaver
    _Alchemist_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    personally, before the TB came out i first saw the tideform and i saw fins behind. i was like, ok, fins that flap really fast and probably come in different designs.

not a bad idea.

then i saw the pictures of the wings we have today, then i said, oooooohhhhh may be they flap really fast like water-bug-kinda-wings.

still not a bad idea.

dum dum dum (horror music) TB showed up with the slowest things i have ever SAW.

To worsen it all, they made !!!ginormous!!! spectral gaze that look like giant fans. even genies gave better wings.

could it get any worse?

yes

all tideborn wings suck

ps: whats the deal with the sizes? when did bigger become better. that's one thing they did without our consent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Prepare for a phantasmagoric panoply of magical powers!
    Your abilities will be mine!
  • Valerie$ - Sanctuary
    Valerie$ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I TINK FOR A RIDING DRAGON FLY OR A Cute or evil Wings like the venom pet you get from the feonix feathers or someting like that

or make a contest to make one and the one that people vote wins!!!
  • Drgarth - Lost City
    Drgarth - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

That made my day

...by the way Ive gotten the tiger pack wings and they are awesome and not **** looking.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That made my day

...by the way Ive gotten the tiger pack wings and they are awesome and not **** looking.

congratulations sir, your first post on this forum was a necro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • jebstyle
    jebstyle Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why the hell u guys arguing about whether they look like butterflies or pixies... i thought i actually looked like a GOD DAMN FLYb:angry....

and btw male tideborns Riding dead mermaids?.... that just doesnt sound right lol... probably wont look right as well...b:scornb

i think what would suit tideborn best is flying sea creatures.

or i wouldnt mind flying in a tiny piece of clouds like the monkey king or goku lol.b:victory or a flying carpet ??0.o a chopper?? ok i wont give suggestions.b:surrender
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jebstyle wrote: »
    why the hell...

... didn't you look at the date on the post before yours?

Now this thread will be spammed with "NECRO! NECRO! I CAUGHT YOU!" posts b:bye
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Flying shrimps? o.o

Boutique wings indeed look better (and they are supposed to loo better, seeing as how you have to pay to get em :p)

EDIT: ffs didn't even see the date...oh well NECRO.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jebstyle
    jebstyle Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    necro? what necro? b:questionb:question
This discussion has been closed.