Waria's April Fools Prank.

Artoriul - Harshlands
Artoriul - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
After our recent fights with Vongola, we decided they needed to be a target of our April Fool's prank.

Here's some background on the situation for your newbies.
Kidkid: A month or so ago, we did a BH with him. Here, he talked in CAPS THE WHOLE TIME and pulled massive amounts of monsters, getting our cleric killed on multiple occasions. We put him on KoS.
NInjaIchi: Around the same time, he joined our FB29 group, then once we were inside he killed everyone. He's lvl 100ish. What a tool.

Sometime after, kidkid joined NinjaIchi's faction Vongola.

Yesterday, 6 of us Warians deployed and gloriously stormed the public quest battlefield - with use of all of our aoe's - WE KILLED EVERYONE, including several Vongola members. (It was a blast!)

NinjaIchi, being leader and level 100 came to exact his revenge. Killing several of us a few times, but dying himself as well.

THE PRANK:
Soon after whispering kidkid, and asking him to leave Vongola and join Waria with promise of TT gear, he did.

The unthinkable happened, kidkid had joined Waria.

It didn't take long for our very own flirtatious Jegudiel to get Vongola's vent information out of him, and confess her love for him. He was soaking it up.
So, being a deep-voiced male, I logged on their vent under her name to flirt with him. He freaked out and logged off.

Then the fun was over and our joke was unveiled.

kidkid was had.

Vongola quickly picked him back up, however. OH well.

My vent conversation with kidkid is attached for your amusement.
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/129638/20100401-173629.vrf
(You must open using Ventrilo's record/playback function. Right-click in vent => view => Record/Playback - Open)
Artoriul of Waria
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
waria.guildlaunch.com
Be Human.
Post edited by Artoriul - Harshlands on

Comments

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ....I would read all that **** ****.
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    dont worry i did too lol, i have a question wtf is an fb31? because as far as i kno the only fb thats not a a x9 is fb51 b:surrender just saying b:shutup
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I would guess fb29....and in that case, how many mobs were too many for you guys? the whole instance is like, 20 mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    maybe they just fail horribly
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    After our recent fights with Vongola, we decided they needed to be a target of our April Fool's prank.

Here's some background on the situation for your newbies.
    Kidkid: A month or so ago, we did a BH with him. Here, he talked in CAPS THE WHOLE TIME and pulled massive amounts of monsters, getting our cleric killed on multiple occasions. We put him on KoS.
    NInjaIchi: Around the same time, he joined our FB29 group, then once we were inside he killed everyone. He's lvl 100ish. What a tool.

Sometime after, kidkid joined NinjaIchi's faction Vongola.

Yesterday, 6 of us Warians deployed and gloriously stormed the public quest battlefield - with use of all of our aoe's - WE KILLED EVERYONE, including several Vongola members. (It was a blast!)

NinjaIchi, being leader and level 100 came to exact his revenge. Killing several of us a few times, but dying himself as well.

THE PRANK:
    Soon after whispering kidkid, and asking him to leave Vongola and join Waria with promise of TT gear, he did.

The unthinkable happened, kidkid had joined Waria.

It didn't take long for our very own flirtatious Jegudiel to get Vongola's vent information out of him, and confess her love for him. He was soaking it up.
    So, being a deep-voiced male, I logged on their vent under her name to flirt with him. He freaked out and logged off.

Then the fun was over and our joke was unveiled.

kidkid was had.

Vongola quickly picked him back up, however. OH well.

My vent conversation with kidkid is attached for your amusement.
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/129638/20100401-173629.vrf
    (You must open using Ventrilo's record/playback function. Right-click in vent => view => Record/Playback - Open)

I saw the end of this "prank" 5 on 1 vs Ninja. He dropps 3 of them before they finnaly get him. Than in a moment of extreme stupidity the remaining 2 atack me and I am forced to drop them both.

For about 10 min after this they come back to PQ 1 or 2 at a time and die in seconds till they give up and go home.
  • IVIandy - Harshlands
    IVIandy - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol, I find it funny you keep saying Ninjalchi is lvl 100. But hey whatever works for you, and actually I had said to kid to join, take the TT stuff and leave.
    I love how you said you killed everyone at Public Quest because I never died. Ninjalchi and Killmin killed you all, and then you whined to your faction and got more members to PQ. Which they died as well. You should really get your facts straight and make a better prank for next year, cause it sucked <3
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Does anyone care about a Waria/Vongola fight? seriously....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010

actually yes. . see it is pvp/pk happening between guilds not named kylin, kd, or zulu b:bye
  • Artoriul - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    So, since no one sees the prank and just wants to talk about Vongola v.s. Waria.

Let's talk about it.

Vongola is a respectable faction, and we have pretty even and fun fights with them.

That is until NinjaIchi, or some other highlevel ****** from Zulu or KD comes out and starts one-shotting everyone. Taking all the fun out, because we're all 30 levels lower than them.

-shrug-

We'll keep fighting, if we don't - who will? PvP servers are no fun without PvP.

GL Vongola.
    Artoriul of Waria
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    waria.guildlaunch.com
    Be Human.
  • IVIandy - Harshlands
    IVIandy - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol the only reason Ninjalchi comes out is to protect his faction or he wants amusement.
    But yes we do have fun pk fights with you guys I will admit that. I and the others in Vongola have no harsh feelings toward you guys, this is a game and a pvp server. But we will be looking forward to more of your 'attacks'.

Goodluck to Waria also
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    who are these people o.O?
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • WillKillU - Harshlands
    WillKillU - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010

agree b:chuckle
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    rather than mock thease two factions, i think we should applaude them. They are not KD KY or zulu. They dont have a faction full of Cash shopped lvl 101's and yet here they are, PVP'ing on this server.
    ]
    No they are not a major player on Harshlands and yet they have a nice KOS going on and they acctually do it.

To me its refreshing to see some real pvp with a goal rather than the sensless **** at SP and west arch. they hunt each-others lvl'ing spots and pk them.

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010

lol, really?

people were asking you who u were when u turned 90 and decided to join the rest of us in the forums and pvp.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    rather than mock thease two factions, i think we should applaude them. They are not KD KY or zulu. They dont have a faction full of Cash shopped lvl 101's and yet here they are, PVP'ing on this server.
    ]
    No they are not a major player on Harshlands and yet they have a nice KOS going on and they acctually do it.

To me its refreshing to see some real pvp with a goal rather than the sensless **** at SP and west arch. they hunt each-others lvl'ing spots and pk them.

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

1st id just like to say.....I cant believe people still think being 100+ means you cash shopped like crazy. Clearly all the 100+ go to work everyday for the sole purpose of buying oracles or whatever else. Listen up, if you arent 100 by now with all the 2x exp, FC, BH, Hyper Exp, its no ones fault but your own.

2nd, So if i go kill people trying to kill culti bosses, that makes it better, because its preventing people from advancing?

3rd, Their average level is what? 70? They cant TW, they cant have good gear, and they cant even get all their skills. Sounds to me like you are a 9x that enjoys their little battles cause you can step in and feel 'big time'.

4th, For someone that wants to talk about west gate pvp and other things, ive never seen you....are you one of those people that sits on a blue name at west arch just to watch and make dumb comments?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    ^^Wow Taboo flammed me^^

And i do go over to west every now and than but as you said I am not 100 yet so I am out rying to lvl and such. We must just miss each other. Your 5 min a day of pvp must be a diff time than my 5 min of pvp. Maybe we will run into each other someday at the entrance to a anice safe PvE instance.
  • Artoriul - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Their average level is what? 70? They cant TW, they cant have good gear, and they cant even get all their skills. Sounds to me like you are a 9x that enjoys their little battles cause you can step in and feel 'big time'.

This is exactly what NinjaIchi does.
    Then he talks trash for a good half an hour after. Spineless.
    Artoriul of Waria
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    waria.guildlaunch.com
    Be Human.
  • h0ll0wichigo
    h0ll0wichigo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hey cool im new to the forums and look what i found! :D spineless you say? you hunt down my guild then expect me to NOT come and roll you? funny =)

p.s dont expect me to check forums more than twice a month so flame me and expect no reply ^__^