possible to get high lvls without cash ?

ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver
ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Hi,

Is there any player who got to 10x without buying cash ? just wondering if its even possible (ofc it is but may take some years..).
Its indeed free to play game but actually without cash takes much more time to get high lvls.

what do you think?
Post edited by ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yes, 101 here, no cash spent whatsoever

EDIT:
    although i've pretty much retired now, it took about a year to get to this level, having played maybe about 4-8hours a day depending on what day it is

BHs weren't even introduced until I was mid 90s, so It's actually somewhat easier/faster to get to 100 now, especially with oracle and hyper stones and such that can be bought with in-game coins

the revamped FF from what i've heard gives great exp as well
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    spending cash is for the perks and easy access to items. but getting to 10x with spending on cash is easy, more so now with all the ways you can get extra experience. you will just have to work a little harder then the cs'ers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isjitar - Sanctuary
    Isjitar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    not 100+ yet but not so far away... never bought gold with real money, and never will do ^^ so yes I guess it's possible.. though sometimes it can be very hard
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also here till lv. 99 I couldn't wait till I get lv.100 so I used few hyper stones in FF and also for spirit. Now I don't use them anymore and I stopped leveling.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    101 good gears no cash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    went from 1-65 (or so) on quests/dailys and a tiny amount of training esoterica solo grinding when I got impatient.

went from 74-86 entirely in rebirth gamma.

went from 86-88 off dailys+cube (cube is great for barbs)

went from 88-100 off dailys and rebirth delta.

dropped $100 in my 90's to refine my GX to +7 after I farmed all the mats, don't remember what I did with the rest of the gold, probably charms or a few packs.

Before the introduction of packs, my current gears would have been considered extremely good. Still to this day I don't use any event gear whatsoever. All old school, haha.

As it stands I still mess up most cash shoppers in pvp, but that's a tale for another post. b:chuckle

Accomplished all that in around a years time, it's entirely possible and not that hard. Just have to stick with it and focus on EXP gettin'.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Leveling is extremely easy. My server opened not quite 4 months ago and I'm 86 no cash shopping, and I could be 90+ now but I took a break recently to farm my TT90 (4 more antennas and I'm done)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."