An Extremely Sexual Game?

Comments

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Agree with the OP, it's terrible! Why, I can't tank for 2 minutes without admiring the jiggle on the veno behind me! Luckily, it's easy to use hotkeys with one hand...

/this is humor, dammit. For the love of bacon, please don't take me seriously.

Keph..so that time..when you said you were getting it on with my character..you were..lying? b:sad

I thought we had something b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    love it when the community comes together to shoot down senseless comments.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

are awesome... pixels or not :D

Zan has a new favorite thread! b:chuckle
  • merupo
    merupo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a **** male, I'll admit I that I really like the guys of this game (especially male Elves b:dirty).

Even though I almost always play females in MMOs for aesthetic reasons, I adore my male Cleric and Archer. I'm just find them extremely... cute by having them run around around a feather top and boots and no pants; hell, sometimes I even ogle at my own characters and enjoy the guys who run around in their briefs.
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Strange, I like to make my characters stand out to match their personality. For example, my psychic is an evil soul reaper. She's not beautiful, but very thin and noble like a snakey mean lady.

And yeah, back to topic... as everyone is saying, its all for the ka-ching! Catgirls, bikinis...

Now they have to make a man-thong and I will be one very happy lady. b:cute
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teumessia - Heavens Tear
    Teumessia - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just looked up my barb's armor while he was swiming and I was quite surprised to find that barbs go commando.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have nothing to say about this post except to say thank you for making me laugh out loud in the office. b:thanks

i second this b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread, I like it. b:laugh

It all comes down to personal preferences, really. Like in my case, I limit myself to playing wolf barbs. I find humanoid wolves hot. Then there's the females, if they are awesome, I go with them (hint Touhou). 2 of 3 of my friends prefer to stare on women, both men, the other one which is a woman, prefers non-revealing er... anything.

Then again, see what you want, don't see what you don't want.

(Don't tell anyone I said that b:quiet)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have had 3 female characters on here...a veno, and archer i played to level 5 and haven't played since, and this one. The archer was boring, so I quit it. The only reason I picked a female assassin was to avoid the drunken look of the male assassins...I don't wanna walk around looking like I have a weekend's hangover on the way. Personally, I find that no matter what game you play, you will come across scantily-clad women. Like has been said, sex sells. Men are more willing to play a game that keeps their attention, and what better way than to appeal to base instincts? Perfect World, as has been said, provides the option for female characters to be pretty well clothed anyway...The Leather Set (other than the top) is pretty concealing, and one can always go to the always conventional dresses.

Honestly, though, I don't really zoom in to stare at the bodies of the NPCs and/or characters unless I am looking at a specific piece of fashion to see what it looks like on that particular character. So yeah, I see nothing wrong with the way the game presents its characters, and feel that it keeps the player base active and expanding (yes, even if people like to get their rocks off on pixels, it helps keep the game going for the rest of us).
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just looked up my barb's armor while he was swiming and I was quite surprised to find that barbs go commando.

I LOLed IRL b:laugh

merupo wrote: »
    As a **** male, I'll admit I that I really like the guys of this game (especially male Elves b:dirty).

Even though I almost always play females in MMOs for aesthetic reasons, I adore my male Cleric and Archer. I'm just find them extremely... cute by having them run around around a feather top and boots and no pants; hell, sometimes I even ogle at my own characters and enjoy the guys who run around in their briefs.

*Switches back to armor* b:chuckle

I find myself staring at the female characters sometimes who go around with only a skirt on. I like the -topless- top that females have better than most of the fashion they have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Elleiryk - Sanctuary
    Elleiryk - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    some get uncomfortable when hit on by males, some find it hilarious and dont tell their real gender if not asked...

I play a veno as my main. So does my boyfriend. The FIRST DAY he played we were standing in COTL and someone hit on him. He just went with it and everyone had a good laugh when he told the guy he was male. Now it's kind of old though. He PKed a guy for spamming embrace invites XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taksuke - Dreamweaver
    Taksuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i LOL so hard as i was reading this b:laughb:laugh

isn't this game ment for teens? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<=== thks Forsakenx for the great siggy
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I play a veno as my main. So does my boyfriend. The FIRST DAY he played we were standing in COTL and someone hit on him. He just went with it and everyone had a good laugh when he told the guy he was male. Now it's kind of old though. He PKed a guy for spamming embrace invites XD

I made my veno, and despite the very obvious XanGoesDrag name (implying I'm male playing on female character), I got hit on.

I don't even wanna bother with any other female character. I've got enough tales of girls getting hit on and stalkers (hell I've had a stalked on my own, on my BM... an 11-year-old girl *MAJOR FACEPALM*). The problem with male chars is that... female chars will try to hit on you. IDC if they're male or female IRL, if after 10 freaking embrace invites I still say no, WTF makes you think I'll say "yes" the 11th???

I go to COTL and I tend to get girls asking me to embrace, to taxi... I don't give a rat's **** about that.

Damn I'm angry today. XANDER SMASH THINGS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • youcancallmejacob
    youcancallmejacob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can only imagine what was going on in the mind of the guy who made the character creation:
    Hmmm, the director did say to be able to change EVERYTHING
    *makes you able to enlarge *****
    not big enough
    *makes the slider bigger*
    hmm, somethings missing
    *adds jiggle*
    men, i think we've created a master piece
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can only imagine what was going on in the mind of the guy who made the character creation:
    Hmmm, the director did say to be able to change EVERYTHING
    *makes you able to enlarge *****
    not big enough
    *makes the slider bigger*
    hmm, somethings missing
    *adds jiggle*
    men, i think we've created a master piece
    wow...just wow. i didnt know "jiggle" made it a masterpiece.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Elthira - Harshlands
    Elthira - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i created a female bm and got hit on within the first 20 mins of playing her. twas rather odd to me. my veno never got that kind of attention so fast although she still has gotten alot. :) while they are kinda pretty they're still nothing really special so i remain amused.

i once thought of creating a male char just for fun and something to look at but now i have a hot cleric stalking me so i'm not gonna bother. :P
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    <-- 14 and a girl

o.o This thread makes no sense to me. Read the first few posts and stopped... Too confusing for me b:surrender Whats so funny? o.O Don't see what the joke is
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    aww u got Hope Confused

we r loling becuase this guy who made the tipic was seirous and i think he was asking for the devs to cover us up. NEVARRR
    mods plz sticky this, this iwll never end cause its teh lul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    All female characters in every rpg/jrpg/mmorpg ect.ect. are under dressed, doesn't make it sexual unless you're pervy to begin with.

on that note b:chuckleb:laugh Many lulz are being lulz'd
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this ish hilarious.... wut makes it sexual iz... well.... go look at a certain thread in teh lower depthz "Ahem..." b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    you are all pervsb:thanksb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lolz buttercup u looked at eet too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yes, just to give all of you a slap of reason and tell you how bad it is to take the game sexually in any way. You are all going to hell for creating a sexy char, for zooming up on a sexy char, for being anti - sexy, for creating a hidious char in order for it to not be hitted on, for hitting on venos, for playing opposite sex chars from your rl genders...b:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yes, just to give all of you a slap of reason and tell you how bad it is to take the game sexually in any way. You are all going to hell for creating a sexy char, for zooming up on a sexy char, for being anti - sexy, for creating a hidious char in order for it to not be hitted on, for hitting on venos, for playing opposite sex chars from your rl genders...b:laughb:pleased

What if Lady Gaga played? Which gender would she play?
    I'll leave you all to ponder upon that question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What if Lady Gaga played? Which gender would she play?
    I'll leave you all to ponder upon that question.

A male archer. So she could have the best of both worlds.
  • Teumessia - Heavens Tear
    Teumessia - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^^LOL so true!
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    A male archer. So she could have the best of both worlds.

b:angry b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wait....You're telling me some people get turned on looking at pixels of fake women b:shocked.

Yah? ... ... ... So?

lol, jk... maybe.... b:avoid

Ok, joking aside I do think they intentionally made female bodies like that, especially at low levels, to attract more people. For the girls who don't like it, it forces them to buy fashion as soon as possible, and to do that they have to level. By the time they do that they're hooked.

It's kind of a marketing strategy. And for obvious reasons it works with males as well. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    /thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    somebody stiucky this
    its too awsome to die b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2