Hi
soon im goint for TW, its gonna be my first time at TW
any tips for sin how to dont die too much or idk. b:surrender
Post edited by JebakLesny - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TIDE_QUEEN - Lost City
    TIDE_QUEEN - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yeh iv been a few TW will just use ur stealth and pick off the mag classes with no 1 els around them or detracted players assassins take the cheap shots with comboing all stun moves together and then u own
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i'll try this
    ty
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Dunno what TW is like on your server, but I'd suggest stealthing & flying until you spot your target, then do whatever is necessary to kill them & restealth (shadow escape) immediately. Being on the ground leaves you vulnerable to stuns, and you're squishy so not being in stealth when you're just flying around leaves you as an easy target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JediPBear - Sanctuary
    JediPBear - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Dunno what TW is like on your server, but I'd suggest stealthing & flying until you spot your target, then do whatever is necessary to kill them & restealth (shadow escape) immediately. Being on the ground leaves you vulnerable to stuns, and you're squishy so not being in stealth when you're just flying around leaves you as an easy target.

Not to mention AOEs on the ground near the crystal that will pop you out of stealth and make you a target for bm and who nows what else, **** birds etc. so flying is the way to move about.
  • /itamins - Archosaur5
    /itamins - Archosaur5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Pshh, invisi cata pulling ftw, pull a cata and stay a bit ahead of it so you dont get aoe popped out, and just rush through everything b:victory