Options
    Barb lvl 88.

Assassin lvl 84.

Pwned much?b:bye
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That was pathetic. At the very, VERY least, he should've used Slam or Wrath on something local to break stealth, and Triumph to avoid initial stun.
    Personally, I'd have gone with Sunder to recover HP as well, but that's me. Standing there like a statue and waiting to get stun/seal-locked is just begging to have your **** "pwned." I'm sorry, but there's no bragging rights to be found here.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That was pathetic. At the very, VERY least, he should've used Slam or Wrath on something local to break stealth, and Triumph to avoid initial stun.
    Personally, I'd have gone with Sunder to recover HP as well, but that's me. Standing there like a statue and waiting to get stun/seal-locked is just begging to have your **** "pwned." I'm sorry, but there's no bragging rights to be found here.

Impossible to tell anything by this. He could be a poor barb who can barely afford skills.

Only possible way i see an assassin killing a equally well geared high barb, is with bramble rage crit. Other than that sins deal **** dmg to barbs. My mate got hit 17k crit with bramble rage HF, it hits me for 8k crit and sins usually have at least 1/2 chance to crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll concede that it's possible he was poor, but apoc pages are dirt-cheap these days, so by 88 there's no reason NOT to get your 79 skills. And even without Wrath (which chews up a lot of mana, definitely a drawback in a duel with our limited mana pool), it was a ****-poor idea to just stand and WAIT to get stun-locked while the sin is stealthed, especially after the first time it happened.

I don't deny that a sin CAN be a worthy adversary, but in the case of this video, the barb practically gave the fights away through poor tactics.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Agreed with this guy. Dayum. As a barb, I dueled a sin higher leveled than me when he bugged me to duel him, but I just not fight back and wow, even my barb lasted longer and I done absolutely nothing. + that barb done invoke WAY too late, even more pathetic. Sins are easy to beat for barb, that barb should of shred him with alacrity on his channeling attacks, devour and wrath his butt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • dalanao
    dalanao Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You barbs are big headed, you know that?

3 Fights = 3 Chances = Owned 3 times.

Enough is enough, he got rolled.

This was on the dreamweaver server if you want to knowb:bye
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dalanao wrote: »

Zzz alt account.

Honestly, who cares? Assassin beat a barb, seen it before. Old video is old.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options

1. Again, barb just stood there and waited to get rolled. BFD.
    2. You're coming into the barb forum to post this garbage? What did you expect? Shall I go pwn a sin two or three times and go post it on the Assassin forums, on principle? The result would be more or less the same - probably more vehement.

I mean seriously, you're coming into our "house" and pissing on the carpet (so to speak). Did you honestly think we're all gonna stand up and clap - "Oh GF, well done! Look at that sin go!" Shoo, troll. Find other ants' nests to poke.
    b:bye
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2. You're coming into the barb forum to post this garbage? What did you expect? Shall I go pwn a sin two or three times and go post it on the Assassin forums, on principle? The result would be more or less the same - probably more vehement.

I mean seriously, you're coming into our "house" and pissing on the carpet (so to speak). Did you honestly think we're all gonna stand up and clap - "Oh GF, well done! Look at that sin go!" Shoo, troll. Find other ants' nests to poke.

you ownt the OP b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll concede that it's possible he was poor, but apoc pages are dirt-cheap these days, so by 88 there's no reason NOT to get your 79 skills. And even without Wrath (which chews up a lot of mana, definitely a drawback in a duel with our limited mana pool), it was a ****-poor idea to just stand and WAIT to get stun-locked while the sin is stealthed, especially after the first time it happened.

I don't deny that a sin CAN be a worthy adversary, but in the case of this video, the barb practically gave the fights away through poor tactics.

I have a good reason to not have violent triumph b:sad

I keep using up all my spirit b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have a good reason to not have violent triumph b:sad

I keep using up all my spirit b:cry

Sprit is not an issue for me, I have like half a mil spirit on my barb and I have no skills to upgrade b:cute I am looking forward for new skills later on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Half a mil spirit isn't very much.

That's barely enough to level one of my skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you has made Kephras angry!
    Dx
    we all doomed
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cirax - Dreamweaver
    Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vZkTIKv1w

PS: This is not me in the videob:bye

Who said barbarians are unbeatable?b:laughb:chuckle

I like how one case of "class A beats class B" means OMG ALL OF CLASS B IS THE SAME AND CLASS A WILL ALWAYS BEAT B!!!!!

Who did say barbs were unbeatable? Flattering :P but if you were fail enough to believe that, there is nothing else to say.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
  • mrmarvelous
    mrmarvelous Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Haha, trolling night and day.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ive fought sins in duels and waxed their asses in like two hits. I've also gone 1up with a sin 1 level higher than me in dragon temple. He kept me stunned/sealed pretty well, but I managed to alacrity and devour when they wore off, before he could get another off.. Mind you i had no spark for alacrity or sunder.. no violent triumph.. no pots.. no genie... no level 80 gear (still working on those). After the third face off I didnt kill him, but he was damn near there. Had I had Violent Triumph and sparks... he would have been toast easily.

long and short of it.. I did much better than the barb in that video who looks like he just hit a couple buttons and thats all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I recently dueled a 100 sin., same level as me. I won consistently. It is all based on the skill of the player. No offense, but that barb sucks at pk/duels from what I see.

Most sins will go invisible, spark, then hit the target. Violent triumph negates the stun. Mighty swing stuns them and stops the attack. Then you are free to unleash. If all else fails, there is such a thing called invoke.

EDIT: I am 100, stupid avatar.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Agree, sins get *****.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL, why did that barb just sit there and do nothing? xD. Totally fail b:laugh
  • NoPainNoGain - Dreamweaver
    NoPainNoGain - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

couldent agree more >.< u shud srsly post it on sin forum, why brag of the sins at barb forum? makes no sence, personally i eat sins! that fight must have been planned, cause no one can seriously duel like that and just stand there <.< after 3 rounds u shud have learned, but last one was as hopeless as first one.. b:surrenderb:bye
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Barb + Zerk= b:bye assassin

i21ytw.jpg
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol why you guys revived this garbage thread? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

if ur gonna insult someone, do it on ur main, like a man.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.