TT100 Dragon Fists

OHa - Heavens Tear
OHa - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Blademaster
What is the most efficient ( read cheapest ) way to TT 100 fists ? I know an item that gets you all souldges could be bought for around 35-50 mills, but heart of nature could only be made with perfect tokens? Which is around 30 tokens 5 mills each, that's stunning 150 mills.

Seems to me it would be a LOT cheaper to get deicide claws. So buying heart of nature with tokens is the only way to go ? If anyone owns pair of TT 100 fists , please share your story , tell us how you got it. I really would like to have those fists but they seem EXTREMELY HARD to acquire.

Thanks in advance. b:victory
Post edited by OHa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi

Heart of Nature also drops from last boss in TT3-3. But it's like 0.00000001% chance to get it b:chuckle
    You can hope for the packs that had the mat in them to come back, but then again you might wait for some time.... Or you can try WC 100 times a day for 1 months and hope some still got it from the packs ^^

So lunar claws are a lot cheaper, but also hard to get now cause the bad % from corals.

Good luck ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've been trying to find out more information about this. I even "pretended" to buy this material but NO one is selling, or in other words. No one has it (anymore) the ones that did/do sold it or used it.
    Compared the fists and lunar claws. I agree TT100 Striking Dragon are nice fists to have, but you can buy 3-4 Luna claws with the amount of best of luck tokens you need for them.
    Unless you REALLY want them, I'd say start saving up now. If you want a cheap(er) alternative (Which can be argued to be as good due to it's additional effect) get the Deicide claws and spend the 100mill saved on a up and down tome b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • I_hit_you - Harshlands
    I_hit_you - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well i know for sure a couple of people have them on HL...micheal and deity have them..
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Adelina, EmoWDF, Killernate (sin), DeityofRain (sin), and me are the only people I have seen with them atm, however that doesnt mean we are the only ones.

I got mine during the last 2x event on a 3-3 run just before the timer ran out on 2x, emo got his from someones stall during the pangus gift boxes event, the other people I have no idea about
  • XxXBainXxx - Archosaur
    XxXBainXxx - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    are you sure it was the 2x that got u the fist? not the mountain of cash that you pocket from KD every week? ^^
  • XxXBainXxx - Archosaur
    XxXBainXxx - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    cuz we all noe that leaders give every coin to their members :3