OK so who QQ'd about not geting sage bid?

2»

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, sure they do.
    aren't you a sweetheart? now go back to your room and play.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    we do suck dont we ursa?

lets quit
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh, I have sage BIDS and BT, but I would love to have Sage DB to have fun in Map3...:).
    Now I'm infusing genies with XP, cause I don't want to hit 100 :)

And Mage_Fizban quit?
    Damn....

what do you not want to hit 100 for exactly?
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010

cause Ursa is having too much fun to quit now lol
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010

- cause I ran out of SP and I need a few million of them for some skills I want to learn
    - cause 79/89 BH is something I can tank easily (Brim is a ***** if I'll keep forgetting to equip my blessing b:chuckle) and is easier to find a squad for them than for Delta/Warsong/Torment/Abaddon
    - cause I can still do the cube for 450k xp and pages of fate that I sell for about 300k/piece thus making the cube runs virtually 0 costs
    - cause I can do CS quest
    - cause I don't plan to learn lvl 100 spells
    - cause I have a 68/94 genie that I want to raise to 100 - by infusing with XP serves my purpose of staying at 99 very very well.
    - cause I don't plan to nirvana my gear...not yet anyway. Nirvana now is for hardcore grinders and CashShoppers, I'm not either one of them.

.............enough reasons?

so I'm just hovering now around 95% ... that way I'll be able to jump to 100 any day I decide to.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I said it in another thread, but here again, just for you Ursa: You can do BOTH cs and cube for more/the same exp at lvl100. You don't lose any experience-giving dailies except for BH. And the BH at lvl 100 is very convenient, since you got a chance to get 2M coins a BH, or other nice rewards. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    - cause 79/89 BH is something I can tank easily (Brim is a ***** if I'll keep forgetting to equip my blessing b:chuckle) and is easier to find a squad for them than for Delta/Warsong/Torment/Abaddon
    - cause I can still do the cube for 450k xp and pages of fate that I sell for about 300k/piece thus making the cube runs virtually 0 costs
    - cause I can do CS quest
    - cause I don't plan to nirvana my gear...not yet anyway. Nirvana now is for hardcore grinders and CashShoppers, I'm not either one of them.

LOL, LOL, and LOL.

Someone's deeply misinformed, pro.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    My bad then ... well, I asked around...and those were the answers I got from very "helpful" 100+ ppl.

Now, since you guys tell me that's not true, well..I'll just get my **** to 100 today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't listen to what the nasty people on Archosaur streets tell you. :p That's almost like don't get into some strangers car. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    lol, true, but I thought since they have three numbers in their lvl they know what they are talking about.
    Couldn't be more wrong about it, lol.
    See, this is why I troll the forum, there is always something to learn!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My bad then ... well, I asked around...and those were the answers I got from very "helpful" 100+ ppl.

Now, since you guys tell me that's not true, well..I'll just get my **** to 100 today.

bh 1 can give u 2m 8 us 50 chips 70 or so mirages and im missing 1 more hting cant recall what

bh 2 give u a option to choose between like 220k spirit to 600k or so exp (i always go for spirit) and some rep

its true that 100 bh is long and boring

but rewad is worth it
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    bh 1 can give u 2m 8 us 50 chips 70 or so mirages and im missing 1 more hting cant recall what

bh 2 give u a option to choose between like 220k spirit to 600k or so exp (i always go for spirit) and some rep

its true that 100 bh is long and boring

but rewad is worth it

50 Mirages* The other one is EXP and Spirit, like normal BH's.

Pre-Grts on 100. 3-digits ftw. :3