Is it worth going on?

jujoco
jujoco Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
Hi all,

I have cleric lvl 54... but now it seems to be impossible to continue quests!

I like being invited in FB/BH etc. but playing my quests downright sucks b:cry

So i wonder.... does it get better or shall i just ditch it and continue another class......b:surrender

Anyone who has usefull sugestions to get them done, cause i would like to continue
Post edited by jujoco on

Comments

• Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Take a break, start an alt, go back to your cleric as you see fit. I personally have a lvl 75 cleric and I didn't find the class was boring between 54-75 but that's just me. I also had alts to use if it got slow. I would say it's worth continuing, but it's not like you have to or have a time limit...
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the reward of a cleric at higher lv is ur always welcome bh hh/tt ff fbs all best instances
    hell if u dont like those hell yeah make another class tho u will see how ather classes fight for a spot u have taken for granted
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well with bh now you lvl faster meaning lesser time for quests lol im lvl 86 and have like 70+ quests when i look at them makes me think like no way im gonna start doing them, you could stop doing bh's and fb's for like a week or so and do quests with a friend, a friend of mine she refused doing bh's till she done all her quests ^^" she actually done every quest and she's lvl 70.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    all you need to do is bh's and cs and you will level fast. quests really mean nothing now unless you want rep.

sad, i remember when you had to do ALL your quests to level. my cleric is 101 and she has done every quest available to her that i have been able to find b:surrender. besides zhen parties that was the only way to level.

as a cleric, you should have NO issues getting into a squad to get them done. besides, cleric get a lot more fun around level 60+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I stopped at level 80 to finish all of my quests up to that point. I plan on doing the same at 90, because I never really have time for my own quests when my faction has quite some needy members :P

It's kind of embarrassing, but I did have a quest to kill 20 level 41 mobs that I didn't do until I was level 80, lol. I also almost solo'd mantavip for my own quest :P (Almost being I died because I got my water resistance massively debuffed and forgot to purify in time, hehe).

Other than that, I love being a cleric and I would think it's totally worth it. The TB quests jumped me up from the 40's to 50's, and bh's jumped me from 50's to 60's, then the bh's combined with the mq's bumped me up through my 70's. Lately, it's been taking mq's, bh's, and FF's (combined with the hyper stones and 2x weeks) to cut through the 80's. My husband did his sage fb today - but mind you he's leveled up quickly so he had the ability to tank the higher level bosses for the now higher level faction members, he tends to take breaks every 10 or 20 levels; we were at level 80 for 3 months by choice.

Even though what I do levels me up in a timely manner, I do know how to play my class, so I'm far from being one of those well-known "oracle babies" even though the techniques are similar. Running an FF squad with just level 80 players and you're the only cleric will definitely teach you your place in the squad and your duties to keep everyone and yourself alive. After a while, it does become methodical because the squads understand their places and duties too and everyone works together to get the run done quickly.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if my forum picture is updating for you or not, but it's showing as lv80 on my computer when my cleric is actually 86 as of this post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?