I am confused... PLS HELP!!!!

Options
sandexell
sandexell Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
I start with cleric today.. i look for guide but... it stucked... I read Cleric information for newcomers.. Guide very very good but..i stuck here.. i choose to get this way...

+ Light armor build. Geared towards using light armor. Balance of magic and physical defense. Superior critical rate. Minimal hitpoints but higher survivability when facing physical opponents. PvP versatility. Mid-high healing power, but higher overall damage due to an increased critical rate.
- 6 MAG
- 2 STR
- 2 DEX

ok.. all is good but this comment confused me..

Hey i just checked yourt Guide it looks great but I have a suggestion :p

Quote:
+ Light armor build. Geared towards using light armor. Balance of magic and physical defense. Superior critical rate. Minimal hitpoints but higher survivability when facing physical opponents. PvP versatility
- 6 INT
- 2 STR
- 2 AGI
The Light Armour build is my favorite but with it you will need some con imo

I would suggest every 2 levels doing this:
- 5 INT
- 2 STR
- 2 AGI
- 1 CON

Its pretty much the same but from my experiences the Cleric needs more HP and sacrificing alittle DMG/MP shouldn't hurt but instead help ;)

lol.. what to do.. im so confused.. im lvl 11 now and still didnt lvl up anything.. cuz idk... what do you guys/girls think.. what to listen.. guide or comment??? i ask cuz i want to be good cleric so much... PLS TELL MEb:thanks

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Love you all =)<3
Post edited by sandexell on

Comments

• mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i personally would not recommend light armor build for a cleric, but to each their own. if you are going light armor however, you will have little room to add vit.

imo would be better off going hybrid:

6mag, 1 str, 2 vit every 2 levels
    or
    8mag, 1str, 1 vit every 2 levels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sandexell
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    i personally would not recommend light armor build for a cleric, but to each their own. if you are going light armor however, you will have little room to add vit.

imo would be better off going hybrid:

6mag, 1 str, 2 vit every 2 levels
    or
    8mag, 1str, 1 vit every 2 levels

what you sugguest? you know how to do with clerics right... so.. tell me pls..
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sandexell wrote: »
    what you sugguest? you know how to do with clerics right... so.. tell me pls..

i just suggested two build for you. those are for arcane armor. both are considered hybrids since you are adding vit for the added hp. you could go full magic which is 9mag/1str every 2 levels, but most add vit for that extra survivability.

the higher your magic the stronger your heals, but i know a few light armor clerics that do just fine. it is a preference tbh.

and yes i know how to build a cleric. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sandexell
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i just suggested two build for you. those are for arcane armor. both are considered hybrids since you are adding vit for the added hp. you could go full magic which is 9mag/1str every 2 levels, but most add vit for that extra survivability.

the higher your magic the stronger your heals, but i know a few light armor clerics that do just fine. it is a preference tbh.

and yes i know how to build a cleric. b:cute

ok.. but can you make me how to lvl now.. cuz you make 9magic/1str but you are talking about vit to.. sorry but look... my english is not perfect.. im 14old kid thats still in school and learning english =) hh xD so pls... =) tell me that so i can understand it.. pls.. make me guide for points to lvl pls...
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for now add:

8mag, 1str and 1vit every two levels.

this is the "safe" build. then once you get the hang of it you can decide from there if you want to keep adding the vit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if its survavility u dont want pure wish is 9mag 1str each 2 lvs i dont like it either anyways

u can go LA (light armor) 1str 1dex 3mag each lv tho its a preference

or vit/hibrid cleric 3vit 1str 6mag each 2 lvs bouth LA and vit build will make u last a bit longer

also what pure and LA wont give u is that as vit build u can shard it with pdef garnets
    so not only ur hp will we higher u can get very nice pdef 2 tho not recomended before 70
    cos u will lv 2 fast 2 waste cash on lower lvs

ps as long as u have a magic weapon ur lv u wont we that bad at healing granted pure heal will heal beter but remember a dead cleric non wants cleric 1 role is not 2 die

anyways have some fun
  • sandexell
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for now add:

8mag, 1str and 1vit every two levels.

this is the "safe" build. then once you get the hang of it you can decide from there if you want to keep adding the vit.

ok... thank you so much <3<3<3 =) ok.. now only 1 more question.. sorry if im annoing.. i understand now.. understand everything =) hh ok now question.. and how about armor?? and arround what lvl to stop lvling vit? around.. i understand to stop it when i decide to done need it anymore.. but what you think.. around what lvl should i stop that?? and thank you very much 1 more time <3<3<3<3<3 =)
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if ur going LA no vit or ur stats wont we up 2 date also about vit/ build cleric there is no right amount some say at 30 some say 50 some even go all out 2 get 150 vit at end game

so really up 2 the player well all i can think of good luck with whatever build u wana play
  • sandexell
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if ur going LA no vit or ur stats wont we up 2 date also about vit/ build cleric there is no right amount some say at 30 some say 50 some even go all out 2 get 150 vit at end game

so really up 2 the player well all i can think of good luck with whatever build u wana play

ok thank you but you didnt tell me about armor.... but realy men/girl whatever you are thank you so much
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if you are going the vit route i suggested, you will be will be wearing arcane armor and using magic weapons. in terms of vit, you can stop when you feel you have enough. i would say most have a base vit of 50 but i also know some that have well over 100 vit. up to you, but you can decide that at higher levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EMSFireFight - Harshlands
    EMSFireFight - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    With 8 mag 1 str 1vit build, I'm still lowbie but i dont even worry about armor I just worry about having an up to date weapon because I 3 shot or 4 shot all mobs my lvl and plume shell takes the 1 or 2 hits i MIGHT ever recieve from a mob. LA is nice but you will go through low lvls slower because you wont hit as hard, and really your armor wont be that much greater than arcane until well I'll say lvl 30 when u get Rank 1 gear but I would say the advantages of LA don't kick in until about 40-50+ and even then your usefulness in party wont kick in until about 7x IMO. Let me know what you guys think about all this!
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It would be best for you to go the Arcane route and to use a hybrid build as posted.I wouldn't think of LA or anything fancey at this time just learn how to play the role.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • sandexell
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok thank you but you didnt tell me about armor.... but realy men/girl whatever you are thank you so much

sorry didnt see you comment... sorry... thank you you 2 =)
  • sandexell
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I start with cleric today.. i look for guide but... it stucked... I read Cleric information for newcomers.. Guide very very good but..i stuck here.. i choose to get this way...

+ Light armor build. Geared towards using light armor. Balance of magic and physical defense. Superior critical rate. Minimal hitpoints but higher survivability when facing physical opponents. PvP versatility. Mid-high healing power, but higher overall damage due to an increased critical rate.
    - 6 MAG
    - 2 STR
    - 2 DEX

ok.. all is good but this comment confused me..

Hey i just checked yourt Guide it looks great but I have a suggestion :p

Quote:
    + Light armor build. Geared towards using light armor. Balance of magic and physical defense. Superior critical rate. Minimal hitpoints but higher survivability when facing physical opponents. PvP versatility
    - 6 INT
    - 2 STR
    - 2 AGI
    The Light Armour build is my favorite but with it you will need some con imo

I would suggest every 2 levels doing this:
    - 5 INT
    - 2 STR
    - 2 AGI
    - 1 CON

Its pretty much the same but from my experiences the Cleric needs more HP and sacrificing alittle DMG/MP shouldn't hurt but instead help ;)

lol.. what to do.. im so confused.. im lvl 11 now and still didnt lvl up anything.. cuz idk... what do you guys/girls think.. what to listen.. guide or comment??? i ask cuz i want to be good cleric so much... PLS TELL MEb:thanks

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Love you all =)<3

mulanrouge i choose your way =) thank you some much =) and thank you all other guys too..